• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know when the gardening store is oing to be built ? The animalcrossingwikia says this :
"It will be constructed next to the Nookling store in Main Street and the Able Sisters store and you may have to wait from at least 2-5 days for the store to be built"
. :( And actually I find this really inconvenient for most of the stores, since Nooklings is unavailable for 7 days before upgrading.

I think that's wrong. It opens after doing some of these activities (can be combined): planting, watering or weeding. I think it's 30 times. Then you'll just see it being built. It's open the day after that.

I think that's wrong. It opens after doing some of these activities (can be combined): planting, watering or weeding. I think it's 30 times. Then you'll just see it being built. It's open the day after that.

Yeah I suppose it could mean the time from game start. I've been playing for exactly 5 days and it showed up then, so...

It's nuts! AC has already overtaken all my other 3DS games in time played in under a week. THIS GAME.

Same here! I just can't put it down. There's something compelling about constantly trying to better your town, catch more fish, make more bells, etc.

Anyone online at the minute? It's 1AM here and everything is shut - Feel like I should sleep, but there is AC to be played.

Grizzo

Okay thanks ! I'm in the "building stage" of the gardening store since today so I though you had to count 2 to 5 days from there. Glad to know it'll be open tomorrow (and for MasterBalls too) !

Fey

Banned
Daaaaaaamn. O___O Beetle hunting is definitely more efficient than shark fishing. And they respawn without having to go in the hut and back out again?

MicH

SO APPARENTLY you can SET BACK THE TIME AND IT KEEPS THE SAME PRICE.

So heres another hour of turnip madness. Gate is open for EVERYONE

Grizzo

My island is like nonstop infinite golden stags and horned herculeses tonight. I have about 15 in my box now.

What time is it in your AC game ? Because I rarely see these ones. Always get those with inferior values (that's fine by me, but if I could get rich even faster, that would be a plus).

Roto13

What time is it in your AC game ? Because I rarely see these ones. Always get those with inferior values (that's fine by me, but if I could get rich even faster, that would be a plus).

It's just after 8 here. So I've been hunting since like 7:40 or something.

Laffer

Here's the turnip stalk market ot:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595431

Perhaps the turnip trading thread should be an all purpose trading thread?
I can change the banner if that's the general consensus.

there's no need for another thread
I think it's useful when you want to sell your turnips and do not want to read through all these rapidly increasing pages. It's already there so... let's give it a try, right?

Grizzo

I'm just eager to chop some shit down. Worthless 300 bell yield native fruit trees must all die.

Help Me! gave me an axe yesterday. I only got to cut like 4 trees and now it's already heavily damaged. It might not survive another hit. But it's alright, since all we're gonna have to do is wait until the next day for the gardening store to sell a brand new axe, I guess.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Help Me! gave me an axe yesterday. I only got to cut like 4 trees and now it's already heavily damaged. It might not survive another hit. But it's alright, since all we're gonna have to do is wait until the next day for the gardening store to sell a brand new axe, I guess.

Until it sells a watering can for 3 days straight :/

Var

If there is an opening to come sell, I have a ton of turnips on me.

3308-4726-4434

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If anyone has a clear decision of which trees they want cut down in their town, I would be willing to come and cut them down for you.

ohlawd

I wonder if a random person comes to the village every day. Waiting for Redd to come :/

Damn, i'm not good enough to get the Golden beetle, I think it's the last one I need from the island.

Gotta be extra sneaky with the Golden Stag.

Enter sneaking mode with your net, don't move the pad all the way; tilt it just a bit. You'll be moving as slow as heck but at least you won't scare the Stag away.

You're welcome to apples, but I can't have them sullying my fair town any longer. By about Friday my orchard will be in full bloom. Lychees, oranges, lemons, pears, mangoes... this game makes me want a smoothie..

Sounds like you've been working hard on those fruit yields man. Keep up the good work! I'm waiting for my cherries, peaches, apples and bananas to blossom.

I too, desperately need an axe though. I've kind of been forced to just place my fruit trees anywhere for the minute as my town has a lot of foliage.

EDIT: I also cannot believe that in 3 days this OT has reached 100 pages. You're dedicated GAF, I'll give you that much.

OmegaFax

tumblr_mom5ujybGj1qz7qrdo1_400.jpg

OK, guys. I just became a victim of some flower thievery, and it was someone from here.

Whoever is named Incite, please kindly return the 4-5 flowers you stole from my town. This is your only warning.

Dragnet

Just remade my town music to be the theme from The Last of Us. Eerie! Sleeping in my jammies now because everyone keeps telling me I look knackered. Call me Mayor I DONT GIVE A POOP THERE'S BELLS TO MADE! But true, some zzz's would be nice!

tumblr_mom63dl2I31qhr9b6o1_400.jpg

Grizzo

Also, I played the maze mini game on the island today and found some persimmons on the floor but I couldn't pick them up since Tortimer was asking for cherries and durians. So how can I bring some back to my town ?

Kenai

I wish I bought some too :(

Just so you know, if you are talking about time travel(?) and you are in possession of turnips, they will instantly rot. I'm pretty sure the turnip seller warned about it. Out of towners should be safe though.

Jamix012

Mich did you add me? 3308 5717 4030. I sent you a PM. Again I'd really appreciate it and would donate 30,000

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I wonder if a random person comes to the village every day. Waiting for Redd to come :/

Gotta be extra sneaky with the Golden Stag.

Enter sneaking mode with your net, don't move the pad all the way; tilt it just a bit. You'll be moving as slow as heck but at least you won't scare the Stag away.

This is very good information, I guess I didn't think of this before. Though I replanted my trees so I have to wait or travel to someone else's island for a few days D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom