• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%!!! Finally! Turns out I wasn't watering the flowers enough... Lol oh well. And I get to go to the island tomorrow! It's a good day!

Nooooo connection error right before we were about to start some mini-games :(

Will host some tomorrow night after work (about 1am GMT) if anyone is up for it now

sjHx3Kq.gif

The evidence is clear, dear Poltergust! Nobody in the Animal Crossing GAF community would be so rude as to steal something from another town. Don't you know that they may have accidentally ran and destroyed the precious flowers?

iPPZoZQ.gif

Grizzo

Just caught a tarantula after spending 5 minutes trying to sneak up on it and hiding when it was looking at me. That was tense but then I ran towards it and got it before it could even make a move. That's my proud little moment of the day.

You can't even donate to other museums, can you?
Nope, I just tried that, and I can confirm it doesn't work.

Nooooo connection error right before we were about to start some mini-games :(

Will host some tomorrow night after work (about 1am GMT) if anyone is up for it now
Oh, I thought that was just the wifi at my work being terrible again. I'll join you again tomorrow night. Feel free to come over to my town, Cloveway, if you want to catch a coelacanth. I already caught 3 this evening and 1 yesterday.

Well I can say that flabberghastly and whoever else just popped in my town (Sorry memory isn't great at this time of the morning) aren't flower thief's

=D

sjHx3Kq.gif

The evidence is clear, dear Poltergust! Nobody in the Animal Crossing GAF community would be so rude as to steal something from another town. Don't you know that they may have accidentally ran and destroyed the precious flowers?

iPPZoZQ.gif

GZY0dk0.gif

You do realize that's just as bad, right?

EyzZXMJ.gif

It should be common sense to everyone here that you should never run in other people's towns.

qjDbfPR.gif

I'm perfectly fine if someone is willing to admit they're an idiot for doing so, though.

Socreges

Banned
What happens if I don't pick the fruit off my trees for, say, four days? Does the fruit go bad? Or does it just mean that the NEXT batch would obviously have to wait in order to grow?

I'd really like to start chopping down certain trees to create orchards but it's almost impossible to remember which bear fruit and which don't.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Turnabouting a New Leaf

Yj2q1ZB.gif

TocqXHn.gif

Whaddya think you're doing, pal?
Nobody here wants to steal some wimpy flowers!
These are all hard-working police offic--er, mayors!

3tewv3Q.gif

Besides, I get my flowers for free on the island!
I save my money for the important things in life, like top ramen!
HTOXljL.gif

(...The police department can't even afford flowers.
Gumshoe really needs to find a better line of work...)

This is getting embarrassing. It's been fun making Phoenix Wright jokes, but it's time to bring this to an end.

Let's keep the oddities on this page, got it?

Cbajd5

Are we posting selling triumphs again?

From turnips in MicH's town earlier.

tumblr_molv5x8SQk1sukkejo1_400.jpg

i knew i forgot to do something when i was selling mine

It was like 966,400 per full inventory or something though. So I've got like 5 million Bells now or something with another full inventory + 200 turnips to sell.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
FUCK YEAH GOT AN AXE!!!

So what's the most efficient way to plant trees?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What's the benefit of going to other towns or having visitors? I'm yet to do either and want to know what I'm missing.

New friends! Get their fruit, trade items, buy stuff in their shops (ask permission), go on an island excursion, and more! Plus an incredibly fun and connected experience
when the netcode doesn't explode

Plus AC-GAF members are usually very polite, follow the rules, and are all-around fun to play with. :]

Salsa, stop having a full town! I will get in one of these days and I WILL bring goodies!

This is getting embarrassing. It's been fun making Phoenix Wright jokes, but it's time to bring this to an end.

Let's keep the oddities on this page, got it?

Fine, but from now on only best friends are allowed to come over. I'm not gonna risk dealing with this stuff again.

*Wonderful Gumshoe post*
This post is absolutely amazing!

I would probably flip if someone did the same thing to my town, but I think we all just need to be more careful about who we let into our towns and chaperoning them if need be. I'll admit that my heart skips a beat if someone is off doing their own thing for too long, but I do the same thing in other peoples' towns!

Screw up my roads and I'll cut you Let's just be a little more understanding going forward.

ramyeon

Not much happening in town today. Officially opened up my campsite and laid down plans for a fountain where I plan to make a small park area. The gardening shop seems to be under construction in the main street as well. Besides that my house interior is seriously lacking... having a hard time finding good furniture even with sending gifts to my villagers every day. Haven't found any decent wallpaper or flooring yet either :(

Grizzo

I find it weird when people just come in and ask for your Friend Code out of nowhere on the online island (worldwide mode). I just told somebody I didn't have any room left in my list even if it's not true, but I mean I didn't even know this guy's name so...

Socreges

Banned
Chess Knight placement is the best way I know of.
Same. I thought I saw a pic of some fruit trees that were just a space apart (ie, in between) but I may have been mistaken.

Also, reposting for new page:

What happens if I don't pick the fruit off my trees for, say, four days? Does the fruit go bad? Or does it just stay on the tree indefinitely, meaning that the NEXT batch would obviously have to wait in order to grow?

I'd really like to start chopping down certain trees to create orchards but it's almost impossible to remember which bear fruit and which don't. So I've considered leaving the fruit for four days until everything has grown, then I can chop down the worthless trees.

Grizzo

Not much happening in town today. Officially opened up my campsite and laid down plans for a fountain where I plan to make a small park area. The gardening shop seems to be under construction in the main street as well. Besides that my house interior is seriously lacking... having a hard time finding good furniture even with sending gifts to my villagers every day. Haven't found any decent wallpaper or flooring yet either :(

Yeah floor and wallpapers are hard to get. If I remember correctly, you could always get one of each at Tom Nook's store in the old Animal Crossing games. Here you don't get anything until you get the first Nookling upgrade. I guess they did this to make the game last even longer.

I love the two Virtual Boys in the back lol.

Your house looks really nice!

thanks! I got a virtual boy 2 days in a row, so I said screw it. I'm going to display all of them. I also tried my hand at some pro design stuff. Made a Pink Floyd baseball tee! Pretty happy with the way it came out.

joe1138

Okay, been following the hype surrounding this game (as well as this thread) and just broke down and bought Animal Crossing through eShop. Never played an Animal Crossing game before so I'm not entirely sure what I've gotten myself into but looking forward to it all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom