• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Can some one post the link to the website where I can upload any picture and have it be turned into a pattern for the game?

MicH

I found a new way to upset villagers you don't like, just keep pushing them!

996w.jpg
3y70.jpg

hrqd.jpg

I actually felt so bad after this I sent Chester an apology letter.

Shari just moved in, wasn't sure about her at first but she's already growing on me.

c9rr.jpg

Static continues to be one of my favorite villagers.

l0sh.jpg
You have a lot of pushing to look forward to, Muffy!

I hope poplemousse convinced her to move to his town lol

Betty

Banned
To give folks an idea of how good that website is, on the left is my attempt at a Kingdom Hearts emblem, on the right is my effort with the aid of the site.

yj17.jpg

walei

Yesterday Carmen the rabbit was feeling lonely and asked for my companionship at her house. I was a bit iffy because she looked like she's 12. Still, I went to her place to hang, that gurrl has shitty furniture except for a large flat screen TV... which I forced her to sell it to me for 3000 Bells.

I gotta start getting into screen caps!

what the hell gaf. Left my town open today, FLOWER FIELD WAS REARRANGED AND MY PERFECT PEACHES WERE GONE. WHO DID THIS.

most GAFFERS here would not do this I would hope

I mean we seem to understand the rules a bit more than most and I felt safe sharing my FC with GAF

hopefully no one is bored enough to do this to another GAF member

Labrys

Oh, for the people who were asking about gyroids, you
can keep 4 of them on the stage of Club LOL, but only 4 and to switch them out you have to provide another.

I know for sure Brewster doesn't offer the service anymore, but if someone else does store them, I don't know about it. None of the Japanese videos or the guide says there's one.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a downer/annoying, I just don't want false info to go around, it leads to frustration :/

Whelp into my house they go. The gyroid room. Guests will sit in the single chair, forced to listen to K.K. Waltz and the gyroids for hours and hours.

Oh, for the people who were asking about gyroids, you
can keep 4 of them on the stage of Club LOL, but only 4 and to switch them out you have to provide another.

I think most people do not know that they come in
Families of 4 they match each other so I think that is the reason behind the limit

there was a wiki with pics of most of them lined up I will have to search which wiki had that

Gracie finally got the hint that I wasn't too fond of her and said she'll be leaving on the 25th. Bye bye.

I felt kind of bad since she did nothing to deserve me not liking her. She just was really lame.

So far the only villager I love is Knox. I dunno what I'd do without him. Cherry's also pretty cool. I'm also liking O'hare a bit, and Whinnie is ok. But yeah they could all leave and I'd be fine. Knox won't be leaving. I'll kidnap him if I must

kyoakuma

Banned
guys....im 30 years old and have owned every nintendo console ever.

but i have never played an animal crossing game.

why should i get this exactly?

Betty

Banned

It's the best game on the 3DS.

It will last you a long, long time.

You can choose where to focus your time, i.e, making money, designing patterns, fishing/bug collecting, decorating your home, beautifying your town.

The online is surprisingly good and really adds a lot of fun to the title.

If you're really unsure, try one of the older ones like the cheap selling City Folk on Wii to get an idea of what the game is about.

This may have been asked already in this or the previous thread (I tried searching...), but does anyone know which expansions you must make to your house before you can change the exterior shape of it?

Upstairs, also right and left rooms.

I don't know whether you need the basement, because I already have it. But I didn't seem to need the back room. However you must pay $348k up front. No home loans on exterior work.

And for people wondering: the cream colored game shelf DOES indeed have the orange gamecube on it.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's town is buying turnips at a reasonable price currently? The value of my turnips has been decreasing every day, currently they are worth less than 50 bells. I am working and have a family function tomorrow that will prevent me from checking again. I'd love to travel to another town and just sell them while I can. I bought them for 95 bells each so anything higher is appreciated.

Posting for the new page.

It's quaint, it's non-violent, it's a collect-a-thon, it's got humour and charm, and it's a different experience for everyone (you'll get 9 villagers out of a pool of 330 or so. The number of combinations goes into the quintillions.)

kiryogi

Banned
Lovely cross shaped gap in my flower field, but it looks like they just moved the flowers to the side.

BUT THE PERFECT PEACHES ARE GONE. My friend list is primarily GAF. . .

suzu

If you want a charming relaxing life simulation-type game, this is a good one. You can watch the two trailers in the OP to get an idea of how the game is like.

New Leaf is as good as a time to jump into the series.

Don't you just love it when villagers sell you art and it turns out to be real? Angus just jumped to my #2 bro with that (I even had him change his catchphrase to "bro" to reflect this.) He single-handedly doubled my art collection in the museum.

Coquette

i don't think he's the bro frog. the frog always says things like "'sup breh?" and gives me workout tips. love that guy.

I have a guy like that but he's a monkey, Flip. He's very impressed with Pete's calf muscles and constantly asks to have people over to see his gun show.

To give folks an idea of how good that website is, on the left is my attempt at a Kingdom Hearts emblem, on the right is my effort with the aid of the site.

yj17.jpg

I was using it earlier. It's good if you put the right image in. Mine wasn't re-sizing and acting all funky.

I am about to turn 40 but I enjoyed the series a while back so I am sure I played my first AC in my 20s

you just have to sit down with it before you can say if it is for you.

I got into it because it really did not have an end goal it was just something to do each day to get away from LIFE

the charm is a huge factor and then you have this community of people who have loved the series a long time now NEW LEAF is so far the very best of this series so it is a good time to check it out

don't wait months after release to get in though get it now while everyone is still only days in and can help you with the early bits without time travel a few months from now the threads will start to only have the core audience still sharing daily AC drama

Fey

Banned
This game is at 54 hours for me, making it 4th place. Pokemon White 2, FE:A, and Mario Kart are all at 100+ so we've got a while to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom