• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, it won't recognize png images unless you download them to your computer and upload them from there.

I think my jpg was just too large. I'd have more success if it was cropped beforehand. I used these for Wild World all the time. It's a bit like a puzzle game fitting the design together with what goes where, and it was much easier in wild world because I'd use the d-pad and A button to lay down the colors. I can't seem to figure out how to paint in New Leaf without the stylus.

How many hours have you guys put into the game so far?

tumblr_moq3b0sVni1qke7z9o1_500.jpg

Awful, awful cellphone picture, but there it is.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is there a trick to catch the Banded Dragonfly? Thing won't appear in my town, and it appeared in a random tour but it was a bug-catching event so I couldn't bring it home :(

Metaroo

My gates open if anyone wants to come over :D. I have fruit trees for oranges, pears, apples, peaches, and some island fruits, as well as some other stuffs.

FC:3411-1156-6504

Elija2

53 and a half hours of this game in less than two weeks and it's easily my most played game. At this rate I'll have played twice the amount of time of my second-place game (Mario Kart 7 at a distant 29 hours).

Don't you just love it when villagers sell you art and it turns out to be real? Angus just jumped to my #2 bro with that (I even had him change his catchphrase to "bro" to reflect this.) He single-handedly doubled my art collection in the museum.

Yeah, but then sometimes they have the balls to sell you a fake.

Every time I've gotten my hands on a serene painting, it turned out to be a fake. I'll see if I can give it to Pate so she'll have two of them.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Is there a trick to catch the Banded Dragonfly? Thing won't appear in my town, and it appeared in a random tour but it was a bug-catching event so I couldn't bring it home :(

According to lists, it isn't supposed to appear until July. I've noticed other off season creatures appearing in tours, so that might be the reason.

Also, apparently I've played the game for 60 hours. Not sure how much of that is actual playtime though. I've occasionally just left it running for friends to explore while I do some work.

Markun

I've logged in about almost 33 hours in New Leaf. I'm just taking my time and just enjoying the slow paced life of my town and enjoying the company of my villagers
except Octavian

It still has a long way to go to beat Fire Emblem Awakening (107 hours there.), but I think I'm going to be enjoying this game for a very long while.

PKrockin

I haven't played this series since the first one released like 12 years ago. Would I be missing out a ton if I get it and can't go online very often?

because I've been trying to Tan I am over 90 hours now I am sure wont even check again since I was past 80 last I checked

Hey guys is fishing too easy? I can't imagine fishing with golden rod will be easier than this standard pole

zroid

Banned
I freaked when one jumped off a tree at me lol

I literally screamed when I got ambushed by one a few days ago.

Well, I'm assuming it was a tarantula, all I saw was a big black monstrosity crawling around while running for dear life.

I haven't really played this much at all today, I think I'm going through withdrawals... Hamlet decided to move in right next to my re-tail, whereas I though he would move in on top of the campsite. But I guess people can still come and camp even after you have all 10 villagers? Kinda sucks, because I thought my road would be safe...

Finn

I'm the guy looking for the alpine furniture. Someone is providing me with the sofa already and I already bought the dresser and the wardrobe from the HH showcase today. I'd kill for the cupboard, tea table, or trolley.

I'm lame.

_woLf

I have a spare pair of Heros Boots. (link's boots for the set)

If anyone has anything zelda related, I'd be more than happy to trade. I have the Hero's Boots & Hero's Pants...the tunic would be great, but triforce or anything else would be good too. PM me if interested.

I rarely play games anymore....so this is a shit ton for me

(Have had 3DS since the price drop/ambassador program day)

Incidentally, I believe I hold the GAF NES game playtime record

I've got just under 7 hours on that outstanding golf game. You probably do have a GAF NES Tournament Golf record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom