• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Wait!? Villagers can plant flowers? I just watched a villager plant a violet next to another violet and walk away. Umm, thanks, Twiggy!

Sometimes they water them too.

One time, Fang the wolf was standing there, in front of some flowers and without a watering can. When he walked away, they were dripping wet.

Really need that police station. I had to settle with an official letter from the Mayor's office.

Love the humor in this game.

tumblr_moq7bzdhue1swgc0zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moq7d18AW81swgc0zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moq7epnno11swgc0zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moq7fnEag91swgc0zo1_400.jpg

My house:

tumblr_moq7icBVnH1swgc0zo1_400.jpg

Sometimes they water them too.

One time, Fang the wolf was standing there, in front of some flowers and without a watering can. When he walked away, they were dripping wet.

Really need that police station.

I noticed them watering the flowers, but I didn't notice that my extra flowers could have been planted by villagers.

Yeah, you need to get on that Police Station.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
haha, soup. I love the sneaky dead pan found in this game. Your home looks warm and cozy. Your walls look delicious, like buttery crackers. Either that, or a sound-proof room, in which case you need to start adding instruments so you and guests can record your jams.

Elija2

I like that when you talk to someone too much, their excuse to get you to stop talking to them is that they need to "think about something", and then they start walking around scratching their chin with a thinking cloud over their head.

I like that when you talk to someone too much, their excuse to get you to stop talking to them is that they need to "think about something", and then they start walking around scratching their chin with a thinking cloud over their head.
That's when they plot against you.

By the way, I'm slow at jokes. What does soup mean?

Linius

I noticed them watering the flowers, but I didn't notice that my extra flowers could have been planted by villagers.

Yeah, you need to get on that Police Station.

I saw Julian plant flowers. All week I was wondering where they kept coming from. He even planted roses alongside my other roses. Julian is by far my most awesome villager. Oh and he also mentioned I should hangout more with Dave or David (I don't remember) from Moonwood. He seems to be a fantastic person. I forgot which Gaffer that is though :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have decided to take up the job of ditch digger:
tumblr_moq8soeB8K1svma2ho1_400.jpg

My Main Floor:
tumblr_moq9159qD41svma2ho1_400.jpg

tumblr_moq924fK1B1svma2ho1_400.jpg

My Upper Floor. Its really cluttered, but I'm putting a bunch of stuff that makes sound effects so it just pleasant to stand in and listen. Maybe I'll ditch the rainbow screen since it doesn't really go with the wallpaper, which I like a lot.
tumblr_moq9342bRi1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Basement sucks, not going to show it off.

Soulmate

Banned
Hopefully there's some Chelsea Football Club fans here...

Handmade!

that is great! I'm trying to make the BVB yellow shirt.

Nice. Well done. Will wearing this allow me to store millions of bells on the island without anyone knowing? ;)

lol thanks.

May I say you're most welcome in Football Gaf at OT community? A bunch of us is playing AC at the moment ;)

thanks for the invitation most of the time I'm reading the Football OT, It's just that I never write.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I found Kabuki checking out fossils a while back :p

Villagers are really all over the place.

I didn't even know they could go into it. Let alone together. And most impressive is that they both had unique dialogue tailored to the museum section they were in o_O

Linius

Phinneas was in town for the first time today and he got me five badges :D

Also succesfully breeded pink lillies in front of my house. It's gonna be a good day.

Labrys

I didn't even know they could go into it. Let alone together. And most impressive is that they both had unique dialogue tailored to the museum section they were in o_O

They'll comment if there isn't a lot of things. Margie likes hanging out in the art section, even though I only have 4 works up. She says it's lonely and stuff.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
I didn't even know they could go into it. Let alone together.

I recommend you be loud as you enter each exhibit. These cutesy animal villagers are themselves quite the exhibitionists.

edit: 4!? All from Redd? He hasn't shown up once for me yet, unless he only shows up for a couple of hours and I just missed it.

Elija2

I can't find two of my villagers and its kinda distressing me lol

EDIT: WTF, they were in the museum o_O

I like that villagers wander into buildings and stuff in this game, but sometimes it can be annoying. Like if they're in the museum, you'll have to check every room to find them. They tend to teleport too, like one minute they'll be at Re-Tail and the next they're at Main Street.

But at the same time, it's kinda cool to go somewhere and find that one of your villagers is there too. I rarely check out the museum, but one time I did and found one of my villagers there and it was kinda cool.

Labrys

I recommend you be loud as you enter each exhibit. These cutesy animal villagers are themselves quite the exhibitionists.

edit: 4!? All from Redd? He hasn't shown up once for me yet, unless he only shows up for a couple of hours and I just missed it.

Checked again, 5 actually. 3 from Redd, 1 from Chief and 1 from Pietro. Sometimes they sell you legit ones.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I really wish they'd add a gyroid section to the museum. That way you could put them all in one giant room and watch/listen to them all going crazy.

Later on you can create your own exhibits. I believe you can create four? So you can have a show of gyroids that way.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
They're actually based on haniwa.
http://www.britishmuseum.org/images/ps203438_m.jpg
Fun fact, Lloid is called Haniwa-kun in the Japanese version.

EDIT: dangit you edited it while i was finding a picture SO MUCH FOR BEING SMART

I'll still give you credit because I would have forgotten about haniwa if it hadn't been in the article for dogu :lol

There are some gyroids that have really dogu-esque faces so I sort of consider them a blend of the two even if they're officially haniwa. I guess it's all ancient Japanese clay sculptures regardless!

Elija2

I really wish they'd add a gyroid section to the museum.

Yeah, I don't like them in my house, but I feel like I have to collect them all just like every bug or fish. Maybe they shouldn't be on display, but there should at least be a place to put them all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, when KK starts showing up in peoples town on Saturday, can you go to their town and get songs? Really want some music for my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom