• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Gulliver knows I'm busy with a music room. Got a sitar with the mail this morning. Also, in my town blue Jay lost his shirt as well. I had to bring it over from Rhonda...

And I noticed that I've finally got some of the bigger fossils complete.

Love the humor in this game.

My house:

tumblr_moq7icBVnH1swgc0zo1_400.jpg

anyone know what that brown furniture is called it matches my cool brown cookie roof

Lump of Cole came over and was a helpful and bearffic gentleman. Would invite over again. A++

Marvie as well. I still look at that bridge and think of that kind gesture. So many rough nights this week and that really brightened that one up.

And then there's Robin64... :D

I'm pretty convinced I have the best of CrossingGAF on my list.

anyone know what that brown furniture is called it matches my cool brown cookie roof

Modern Wood. I'm in LOVE with that set.

I finished my lamp post, my fountain, and the campsite.

I paid my home like, twice.

I have used the online connectivity every day since the game came out.

please game give me more modern furniture

Edit: Oh, yeah. How do you get an upstairs?

Refugio

Checked again, 5 actually. 3 from Redd, 1 from Chief and 1 from Pietro. Sometimes they sell you legit ones.

Yeah got a real one from Croque after one of the villagers sold me a fake one. Gonna take forever to fill that room up at the rate im going

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Gotta pay off your loan some more. After you get your second floor, you have the option for more rooms or bigger rooms.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lump of Cole came over and was a helpful and bearffic gentleman. Would invite over again. A++

Marvie as well. I still look at that bridge and think of that kind gesture. So many rough nights this week and that really brightened that one up.

And then there's Robin64... :D

I'm pretty convinced I have the best of CrossingGAF on my list.

Modern Wood. I'm in LOVE with that set.

Glad I could help. :)

Linius

How do you guys get villagers to sell you art? They only gift me stuff that's worth nearly nothing for doing their chores :p

Mephala

Question to any fellow ladies and gents from Aus (or elsewhere really), is there any difference between buying retail and eShop version? I've had a quick look into the shops and the game is 64.99 every where in retail but 59 on the eShop?

Anyone buying their games online? Any stores to recommend me? I use to use dvdboxoffice for my DS games and DVDs but it appears that they went under.

A bonus question. We don't get that fancy MH deal in Aus do we? :(

Labrys

Question to any fellow ladies and gents from Aus (or elsewhere really), is there any difference between buying retail and eShop version? I've had a quick look into the shops and the game is 64.99 every where in retail but 59 on the eShop?
(
No difference, just the fact ones on card and ones on your SD.
Digital's really convenient.

Elija2

So I started a fountain project in my town, but before funding any of it I was worried there wouldn't be any room to put a bench near it. So I cancelled the project, only to find out that I have to wait until tomorrow to start a new one. Lloid is still there, but I can't donate any money to it.

You don't get your money back after you cancel a partially-funded project either, so it's a good thing I didn't. I'm sure my villagers would be upset if they donated 200 bells to it and then lost it. That lost money probably would have gone straight to Isabelle's pockets.

Anyone buying their games online? Any stores to recommend me? I use to use dvdboxoffice for my DS games and DVDs but it appears that they went under.

A bonus question. We don't get that fancy MH deal in Aus do we? :(

I got mine for $59 at EB. Everywhere else was out of stock.

Yeah, it's an amazing set. SOOOO many pieces to it too. I aim to make it my main room as well. Only have four pieces so far.

Also... you're CRAZZZZY with four houses! Haha! I barely have time for my one right now.

it helps when you love to collect stuff like today Sahara was in my town you know she is blind so her sets hardly ever match her carpet to her wallpaper but I got her to do my main house and went ahead and had her do the other 3 extra houses

and when I get my 3DS XL next week I'll have a total of 8 houses it will take me longer to upgrade ever single on since it is just one person making the Bells lol

Velcro Fly

Got my first golden stag tonight! :D

I have an upstairs room that is 4x4 and has 15 beetles sitting in there waiting to be sold tomorrow.

I need to send my villagers letters tomorrow. Haven't done so in a few days and today I hardly even bothered with them.

I think I'm getting a garden center tomorrow too. Something is being built between Nook's and the design shop.

I'm gonna try this right now. There's a strip of beach just below the cliff my house is on that's only accessible by swimming. I bury treasure there.

why did I think you could never get to those now I know what to do to get to that isolated area near my train track bridge

do buried stuff stay? does it not could against your town environment rating?

Not sure if there are different ones, but the song that play in the middle of the night is one of my favorite tracks ever in gaming. It's so damn chill...

why did I think you could never get to those now I know what to do to get to that isolated area near my train track bridge

do buried stuff stay? does it not could against your town environment rating?

It stayed overnight at least (I only buried bells). Not sure if it would count against the environment rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom