• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzon

AWSngBi.jpg

wow. 10th place. my highest being Netflix at 103:22 hours followed by Fire Emblem at 82 and Kid Icarus at 75

Labrys

Projects will finish the next day, you just won't be able to celebrate them finishing or start a new one. So, people with bridges being built, don't worry.

Also, Animal crossing is now at #2 on my ranking list, at 68:08. #1 is Virtue's Last Reward at 78:22.

Oh crap. Ohcrapohcrapdontturnaroundohcrapcraaaaa....
tumblr_moqdruuWWV1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

aaaaaWWWWw Yeah!
tumblr_moqdsn7Cyu1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Also abusing the megaphone is tons of fun. All my villagers recognize their names being spoken, so I'm curious if there's any with funny names that don't work.

tumblr_moqdqqFTy71qf54ayo1_400.jpg

On one trip to the island I wrote down the dream code of a player who had almost every single badge. Her english was very good and she was very nice. I wasn't able to go check out the dream town but you can and tell us what its like. Dream code is 3700-1946-3649.

Oxx

tumblr_moqdn7hYjF1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Isabelle looking all-class, even out of the office.

The contrast between the colour of the sky in AC versus what I see out of my window is notable.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, Lionel is my dude. Just sold me another legit painting. Third since he's moved in.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
That's why I rarely play multiplayer - I'm always too concerned with pissing other people off by either reacting too slowly or not having what they need or whatever. I don't have any problems like that in real life, but in a virtual world, where my means of communication are severely limited, being a "bad guest" or a "bad host" really bothers me. I'm more used to playing on my own where I don't have to take other people into consideration, and I enjoy cutting all ties with the real world once in a while ;)

Do most of you play real time multiplayer, or leave your gates open in sleep mode and visit asynchronously? I wish there was a neater way to handle visits - like a communal chest where you could leave items for exchange instead of just leaving them on the floor

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Isabelle is in the town plaza and won't get her ass back to work. So your bridge might have to wait a day.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Tomorrow

So my villagers spent all day whining about how there is no events coming up and there is one today? Whiny vagabonds lol

Got all excited as it told me that it's the Summer Solstice when I turned it on. Then realised the Town Hall was closed. But what about my park empire!

Salsa

oh yeah today was that day wasnt it

I wasnt able to play all day and it's 4am now, did I miss anything too special?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
91 hours 20 min :( I have no shame

Also you guys that were talking about the modern wood series, I believe I have the tv for that set if you guys want/need it. Heading to bed atm, but PM me.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Out of curiosity: what happens if you don't play for a week? The whole village dead?

the rain and wave sounds are making me sleepy nearly 4am and Re-tail does not open until 9

guess I'll go hope I can get some Art today

solstice today in my town Isabelle should have a gift for me... if the sun comes out I can tan all day

Ghost23

How do you find matching sets? This is my first AC, and I am only looking in Retail, nooklings shop, and my friend's towns. Where else can I buy things?

So I'm never going to check my turnip prices again after selling. Sold them for 170 in a friend's town. Checked my prices yesterday afternoon and they were selling for 445.

=(

How do you find matching sets? This is my first AC, and I am only looking in Retail, nooklings shop, and my friend's towns. Where else can I buy things?

You get them by getting lucky at stores or trading with friends/villagers.

Tash

Durr....there is hardly ever anything I am interested in buying in my shops :/
Should I buy stuff anyway and send it to my villagers? I would assume they need the money instead of me being paid hundreds of thousands of bells for bringing in bugs and fish -.-

Also, managed to grow pink and orange flowers today. Yay me!
I need an axe, though...my landscape is a mess..

Robin64

McDonalds in the UK does indeed work. :D

Go go, get your raccoon clock and also a BBQ Chicken snack wrap for they are lush.

BNOphs2CEAAhvpG.jpg

Labrys

Durr....there is hardly ever anything I am interested in buying in my shops :/
Should I buy stuff anyway and send it to my villagers? I would assume they need the money instead of me being paid hundreds of thousands of bells for bringing in bugs and fish -.-

You need to buy things for the shop to upgrade, so yes, do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom