• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

geetec

Neo Member
Goodmorning gaffers. Just checked the buying price of the turnips and guess what.. they're pretty high!
(it's shame I don't have any myself)

If you guys are interested just give me a shout, and I'll open my gates after adding you. ^^

1005273_170350576475421_1414025622_n.jpg

Salsa

my paths are very much a work in progress still and they're coming out kinda whatever in some places since this set doesnt have closed corners, but man they're great for giving the whole town a way better sense of space. It feels like a coherent place now and you automatically know where everything is and leads to, instead of this big green random space.

one_kill

I hate not being able to build a bridge "near" houses since they're hardly near at all!

Also, I want some of my neighbours to leave because I don't like their character design despite liking their personality. The dilemma!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Goddamnit I've never been rustled like this.

FUCKING SPIDERS WHERE ARE YOU I'VE SHAKEN TREES DAMNIT

GAMERG0D

I got a
wind turbine
as a project. It's still too early for me to decide where to put stuff because it's like 150k bells to build each one.

Linius

iWGxIXz7Pu16Y.JPG
ibrjWpUeikxsom.JPG

My parkside. There's a fountain in front of it with a flowerbed surrounding it. And a forever alone pic from this morning.

ibuVWlsZ8WaKji.JPG
ibvPCL8tqmh5hr.JPG

I'm getting somewhere!

iQC0czSTxnLdf.JPG

It's a good thing I got that expansion coming tomorrow. I now have a Sitar, Classic guitar, rock guitar and an amp. A folk guitar, more electric guitars and another amp are coming my way trough some trades. But I'm still on the look-out for a drumkit. I won't be able to trade over the weekend but just send me an PM if you want to trade your drumkit and I'll get back to you.

Yeah but that would take aaaaaaaages ! There's over 300.

that is like one ten in pokemon

imagine a true open world animal crossing on Wii U where your town can hold 500 animals
seems a bit overwhelming since 0-10 is hard enough to keep track off but the tech is there

New Leaf seems just right as is. But I still want a Wii U version of the same quality

just imagine animal crossing with miiverse would be so helpful but I still do not want to se Miis in AC

Tash

iWGxIXz7Pu16Y.JPG
ibrjWpUeikxsom.JPG

My parkside. There's a fountain in front of it with a flowerbed surrounding it. And a forever alone pic from this morning.

ibuVWlsZ8WaKji.JPG
ibvPCL8tqmh5hr.JPG

I'm getting somewhere!

iQC0czSTxnLdf.JPG

It's a good thing I got that expansion coming tomorrow. I now have a Sitar, Classic guitar, rock guitar and an amp. A folk guitar, more electric guitars and another amp are coming my way trough some trades. But I'm still on the look-out for a drumkit. I won't be able to trade over the weekend but just send me an PM if you want to trade your drumkit and I'll get back to you.

You need my piano ;)
I love Snake, being a fitness nerd myself and into martial arts. I hope he never leaves..Not to mention I want some of the stuff he has in his house :D
Willow is the town emo for sure...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
god how many trees should I shake until a spider drops by, and how long should I stay up until a tarantula appears? :(

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone know how many spaces you're supposed to leave between trees in order for them to grow? I'd like to start up an orchard.

Salsa

phineas just showed up and gave me 4 badges in a row, lol

also apparently the summer day thing is today for me?

and club lol tomorrow!

ameer

Neo Member
Goodmorning gaffers. Just checked the buying price of the turnips and guess what.. they're pretty high!
(it's shame I don't have any myself)

If you guys are interested just give me a shout, and I'll open my gates after adding you. ^^

1005273_170350576475421_1414025622_n.jpg

I'm stuck at work.. I'll be home in 5 hours though... if you're still game

Then Ameer - 124688702182

Thanks!

If you pick things up during the Scavenger Hunt tours, do they get added to the catalog?

Because that's a massive incentive to play through them again and again if so.

So 8 days in and I've not had a single carpet or piece of wallpaper, Sable still won't give me the QR machine, Club LOL and Kicks haven't shown up and the Nook kids still won't upgrade.

In that time I've made enough bells to buy the Crown and upgrade my house 6 times, put in tons of public works and complete half the bug, fish and fossil collections. I'm enjoying this game, but god, the stringing out of upgrades is starting to get infuriating. I just want some wallpaper and carpets!

Just found out you can
jump off cliffs into the sea
. Holy shit. :D

God damn - first figuring out you only have to press the A button once when fishing and now you can cliff jump?

The game that keeps on giving. Missed out on doing so much stuff yesterday. Was really hoping to make bank and pay off another chunk of my house loan. Still, I have my next expansion to look forward to.

Unfortunately, Katt has moved in - This is what I get for hoping she never moves to my town.

Choi.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU.

Labrys

So 8 days in and I've not had a single carpet or piece of wallpaper, Sable still won't give me the QR machine, Club LOL and Kicks haven't shown up and the Nook kids still won't upgrade.

In that time I've made enough bells to buy the Crown and upgrade my house 6 times, put in tons of public works and complete half the bug, fish and fossil collections. I'm enjoying this game, but god, the stringing out of upgrades is starting to get infuriating. I just want some wallpaper and carpets!
Have you been buying stuff from both stores and talking to Sable on a daily basis?
Nooklings won't upgrade for a little bit, it took me around 11 days.

WHAT ARE YOU.

A victim of severe jaundice.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Got up early today to sell turnips thinking today was the day. NOPE.

Been embarassingly low all week, tomorrow is hopefully pay-day!

God damn - first figuring out you only have to press the A button once when fishing and now you can cliff jump?

The game that keeps on giving. Missed out on doing so much stuff yesterday. Was really hoping to make bank and pay off another chunk of my house loan. Still, I have my next expansion to look forward to.

Unfortunately, Katt has moved in - This is what I get for hoping she never moves to my town.

Choi.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU.

what do you mean by press the A button once when fishing?

Have you been buying stuff from both stores and talking to Sable on a daily basis?
Nooklings won't upgrade for a little bit, it took me around 11 days.
Yup, I've cleaned out both Nookling Junction and the Able Sisters every day and talked to Sable multiple times per day.

Her.. uh, her personality is nice. Her house is pretty cool, too, she has a lot of instruments.
...You'll get used to her.

I guess she can't be much worse than Queenie. I'd like to think I've had it pretty good with my town's residents.

I love Rudy, even if he is a massive jock-bro. He's my bro, bro.

Maximus.

Sucks for you guys who can't find a spider. I have found 2(1 in museum and sold the other). Nook jrs are finally upgrading so I am hoping to finally have access to the slingshot. I want club LOL!

Does retail get more goods? It's sold out of all the stuff and the husband still hasn't woken up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom