• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

Eep. I haven't touched the stock in the shops for ages. Why would I need a second bed?

I'll have to clean them out later.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tan

this tip of making a shirt with your skin tone works well

also I was expecting to see results as in real time but the tan shows up the NEXT DAY like everything else in AC

The player can get a tan from July 16 to September 15. There must be a clear sky outside and it must be during daylight hours. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the player can get a tan anytime in the year, as long as they visit Tortimer Island in the morning. The only thing that stops a tan from appearing is an umbrella.

Another tip for knowing if the player is actually tanning is to make a plain pattern that is pale colored (Palette 10/16) and wear it as a shirt while you stand in the sun (without an umbrella). As the player tans, you will start to notice that their character's skin becomes gradually darker than the shirt, and it will become very noticeable after about 2 to 3 hours.

I am so happy to see results now :3

Really hope my Nook's upgrades tomorrow. 2 pieces of furniture a day and the same tools on end is killing me...

Is there a set amount of days that need to pass to get the upgrade, or is it purely based on expenditure in the store? I have spent next to nothing in there as they never have anything that is of any interest to me.

I only just got the Gardening Store so at this point I am not holding my breath for an upgrade to Nookling Junction!

IrishNinja

paid off my loan, told kneecap-breaker nook to expaind...already got most of his 90k for it, and hit 100% satisfaction between museum donations/letters etc.

it's now 6AM, time to reap some of my rewards! damn it feels good to be a gangsta, just need to get these ninjas on that night owl life and i'm set

Linius

You need my piano ;)
I love Snake, being a fitness nerd myself and into martial arts. I hope he never leaves..Not to mention I want some of the stuff he has in his house :D
Willow is the town emo for sure...

If you're willing to trade it just let me know :)

A fancy piano is always good. Does anyone know if there is a list of all music related furniture in New Leaf? I know I've seen turntables and some other stuff.

Tash

Can you only send furnitures to villagers as gifts?
I must be too stupid but I wrapped several things such as accessories and the like which I wanted to give to villagers but can't give or send them?

If you're willing to trade it just let me know :)

A fancy piano is always good. Does anyone know if there is a list of all music related furniture in New Leaf? I know I've seen turntables and some other stuff.

It's not going anywhere so I am willing to trade at a later point when I actually know what I am looking for for my house. Still expanding and just storing everything I get for now ;)

I must be too stupid but I wrapped several things such as accessories and the like which I wanted to give to villagers but can't give or send them?
Are you attaching the presents to letters? Anything you can wrap, you should be able to send.

You can even wrap bags of bells. I usually send 1000 to 10000, depending on how much I like the villager. Much easier than furniture, and it doesn't turn their house into a mishmash of random junk. (Though, that will probably eventually happen anyway.)

Linius

It's not going anywhere so I am willing to trade at a later point when I actually know what I am looking for for my house. Still expanding and just storing everything I get for now ;)

Cool! And I must admit I usually trade in bells. The furniture I want out are the pieces nobody wants anyways :p

Tash

Are you attaching the presents to letters? Anything you can wrap, you should be able to send.

You can even wrap bags of bells. I usually send 1000 to 10000, depending on how much I like the villager. Much easier than furniture, and it doesn't turn their house into a mishmash of random junk. (Though, that will probably eventually happen anyway.)

I am an idiot..just realized you can drag wrapped gifts over letters..thanks :)

The only problem is that I wrapped the presents and now I don't remember what is what..probably going to piss off someone with sending them the pacifier..

mrklaw

MrArseFace
is there any reason not to spend a ton of money on turnips? Should you at least break even or is there a risk you'll lose your shirt on it?

and no way to send a letter/parcel to other players, even if they are best friends? Wanted to send some oranges to Aurel but do I have to wait until they are online and then message them? shame.

SiqQulr.jpg

on to Level 5!

nice long sunny day today gonna stay outside since its a holiday not expecting any visits from Redd which I need a painting from

Linius

is there any reason not to spend a ton of money on turnips? Should you at least break even or is there a risk you'll lose your shirt on it?

If you go online you hardly can go wrong. Worst case scenario is that you only manage a turnip price somewhere around 200 (these appear a lot!) because you weren't around during the really high prices. But this last week the thread was flooding with 400+ turnips prices.

With other people it becomes less of a risk. Just playing on your own, it's definitely a high risk thing, though at the very worst you make almost all your money back, on the condition you buy <100.

afoni

Banned
Can you cancel a project whilst it's in the gyroid phase? The Reset Center is... not something I need -.-

You want to stop the project and keep citizens of Koholint out of a job? What kind of mayor are you? Create jobs to strengthen your economy and stop damaging the economic ecosystem of Koholint because it's something you don't need.

Some mayor you are.

You want to stop the project and keep citizens of Koholint out of a job? What kind of mayor are you? Create jobs to strengthen your economy and stop damaging the economic ecosystem of Koholint because it's something you don't need.

Some mayor you are.

images

This Reset Center is an extravagance we cannot afford.

Tash

Asked a while back but I don't think anyone answered..what are all those -noids for I dig up? Different versions too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom