• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that disconnect always bums me out

almost winter here, I should have snow :(

oh well

Are there only Northern Hemisphere copies of the game? I mean, you'd think with all the regional shit they're able to program they'd be able to make a Southern Hemisphere version...

Changed my avatar now.

You ruined it.

image.php

Coquette

But that requires you to shut the system down. i.nintendo.net can be done while just pausing the game.

I guess it depends how/when you want to pull pictures. I don't usually want to pause the game to upload a picture. I'd rather do a photo dump once a day. :)

Chopper

I don't know how you want your flag to look so this is just the source of your avatar with a red background.

However producing the design with my own method in Photoshop resulted in this:
chopper2.png

Unfortunately it's not as easy to copy. If you have the ability to change the colour table of an image, it makes it much easier to separate similar tones when copying.
Woah. Thanks. I'll have a play.

Managed to connect with some Japanese person on the island. Having a hard time communicating with each other. Good thing they study English over there.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
OT2? My goodness!

Just a friendly reminder to people who keep adding me: I still have quite a bit of room on my Best Friends list. Send me a PM if you add me.

You can ask anyone in AC-GAF about how cool I am. :]

rJdQ8Ze.jpg

Name: Diggeh
Town: Shindig

Keepin' it PG in Shindig! We also have regular Shindig shindigs (get it?) at our island paradise.

Here's my SwapNote resume if you're interested in my art.!

afoni

Banned
Here's a hypothetical:

If I spent the next hour at the island farming for bugs, fill the box with my bugs, go back to my island and then save + quit, will my stuff in the container by the beach still be there for me to sell in the morning?

OT2? My goodness!

Just a friendly reminder to people who keep adding me: I still have quite a bit of room on my Best Friends list. Send me a PM if you add me.

You can ask anyone in AC-GAF about how cool I am. :]

Name: Diggeh
Town: Shindig

Keepin' it PG in Shindig! We also have regular Shindig shindigs (get it?) at our island paradise.

Here's my SwapNote resume if you're interested in my art.!

Added you Diggeh, my FC is 5370-1048-0667

Busaiku

What are all the fruits?

I know Pear, Peach, Apple, Cherry, Lychee, Mango, Lemon, Orange, Banana, Durian, and Coconut.
Are there any more?

So fed up with these errors. It's like every time I want to play with someone I have to sacrifice a limb.
And even then it's like a timed session where someone will be kicked out by an error rather than leave willingly.

pulga

Banned
Honestly, I have no idea. I missed the OT and didn't know there was a spreadsheet for it!

EDIT: I should add - Feel free to add me to said spreadsheet. Never hurts having friends!

Let me know when your gates are open!

Anyone else feel free to add me, just let me know through a PM if you do!

2191-7676-2318

Kangi

Alright, I've had enough of this hideous frog. She constantly initiates trades that favor her ("Nice shark! I'll give you a tee shirt for it."), gets upset if I talk to her more than three times in a six hour period, and just sold me a fake painting. She's gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom