• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
can you steal stuff, and what do the other residents do? Kitty just gave me a parcel to deliver to Wart Jr and I'm just curious if i can start messing with them (probably won't)

The island quickly ruined my enthusiasm for this game.

I like hunting/fishing out in the town, interacting with villagers as I happen upon them. Unfortunately, the bells/hour doing this is maybe 10% of time spent hunting bugs on the island. There's no real reason to ever not be on the island.

It's similar to how Animal Crossing usually breaks down if you start time traveling.

Kangi

That's like the one good show on TV... ah-rooooo
Everyone's favorite show is the only good show on TV. Just like how everyone's favorite band is the sole unique and special snowflake among the 99% of generic autotuned pop music. Don't even get me started with movies.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

I like hunting/fishing out in the town, interacting with villagers as I happen upon them. Unfortunately, the bells/hour doing this is maybe 10% of time spent hunting bugs on the island. There's no real reason to ever not be on the island.

It's similar to how Animal Crossing usually breaks down if you start time traveling.

contain yourself. visit friends. have fun.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
fuuuck my home's finally ready today so I can stop being a filthy tent-peasant but i have to go to work...

IrishNinja

...how do you find gyroids? im throwing fish, bugs etc at the museum but not a single one of these guys. are there any indicators/odds on digging them up?

Kangi

...how do you find gyroids? im throwing fish, bugs etc at the museum but not a single one of these guys. are there any indicators/odds on digging them up?
Has to rain first.

Be sure to your Kirbrella for the rain.

tumblr_moqp47ReGo1svf3yto1_400.jpg

Can't save, can't sell, takes time to get over there, costs 1,000 bells, can't really do anything else apart from harvest. There's plenty reason not to. And you can't make THAT much money off of it. 200,000, which isn't a lot when you start getting the more expensive public works projects and house expansions that sort of money is negligible.

Also, have some self restraint I guess? Grow some coconut/banana trees in your own town so you don't have to constantly go over to the island? There are some things in Animal Crossing money just can't buy, it's not all about making mad bells. You can't buy hybrids!

This conversation is so fitting since I live in the town of Westeros :p

Catch your sharks now, for Winter is coming.

A Villager always repays his debts (eventually).

You can't donate Gyroids to the museum, if that's what you're thinking.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
oh, Town hall closed because everybody is tanning. I was ready for a new project. welp. At least I got myself a Luigi tee. Celebrating dat year!

Linius

Oh I asked this yesterday but I'm not sure if anyone answered, how do you guys manage to get art from your villagers? They never sell me anything :(

And still no Redd in my town. The wait man, the wait. I want that museumshop.

Oh I asked this yesterday but I'm not sure if anyone answered, how do you guys manage to get art from your villagers? They never sell me anything :(

And still no Redd in my town. The wait man, the wait. I want that museumshop.

It's completely random. They just say "hey, want my scary painting for 2,100 bells?" It's never been fake either in my experience.

Garland7G

"Are you telling me this town is 2 million bells in debt to Thomas Nook?"
"I'm telling you the town is 6 million bells in debt."

Classic!

I got a quick question about posting pics from AC. So, I took the pic, set up a Tumblr account but I can't seem to find the correct link to use in the image tag. Any help on this would be great, thx!

I think I got it

tumblr_moqpn0Ys9e1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

woot!

Robin64

I'm on my 7th day with the game and haven't had Redd yet. It really sucks. A villager did offer me a painting on the first day but I didn't have the 4000 bell he wanted. Nothing since then. Stupid museum shop!

Yeah, they better don't sell me fakes. I'll charge them for treason and we all know how that ends.

"Mayor Aide Isabelle has agreed to allow you to go live out your days in exile on The Island with your bastard turtle. As long as you admit to your crimes against the town of Koholint."

"My Aide has begged me for mercy for this rhino. But she has the weak heart of a puppy. As long as I am Mayor of this town... treason shall never go unpunished!"

*Kapp'n shields Eloise's eyes*

"Ar me squid, don't look! Keep yer head down I tells ye!"

Linius

"Mayor Aide Isabelle has agreed to allow you to go live out your days in exile on The Island with your bastard turtle. As long as you admit to your crimes against the town of Koholint."

"My Aide has begged me for mercy for this rhino. But she has the weak heart of a puppy. As long as I am Mayor of this town... treason shall never go unpunished!"

*Kapp'n shields Eloise's eyes*

"Ar me squid, don't look! Keep yer head down I tells ye!"

Good stuff :lol

We should do a GoT roleplay. I wish I had the skills to recreate armours with the pattern maker.

UberTag

There's nothing to do today.

Fuck you, Summer.
Says you. I've got plenty to do.
Going to catch a Napoleonfish and Giant Snakehead for lucky bonus HHA points.
Scooped up some purple violets from the Island last night so I can finally bag that Peacock Butterfly.
Hoping the Silver Axe shows up today so I can chop down a tree and score that Violin Beetle and put myself in position to have all of June's critters in the museum by early next week.

To that end, I scored a Wet Suit last night so have diving opportunities around my village now and there are even unique bugs and fish to capture in various Island tours. Bagged a Banded Dragonfly last night during a Scavenger Hunt and those aren't supposed to be available until next month in the village and not found on the Island at all.

Linius

It must be a regular design since Pro designs only give me the option of one peice, shirt or hat.

How do you make a regular design or is that just by doing it from the menu?

Yeah, alter any of your designs in the menu and it will be a regular design.

MicH

Has anyone caught a snail yet? I looked on every flower several times a day these last rainy days. Nothing.

I still haven't seen a Tarantula either.

And I accidentally sold the Giant stag I just caught on the island... Oh mannnnn

I think these (and the peacock butterfly) are the only ones I need for now

Also Muffy has fleas. Again. Urgh. Move out already!

toshi

Neo Member
Has anyone here managed to force out any villagers? I have 9 currently (is that the max?) and I've been trying to get Boone to move out since day 1 by hitting his head with a net whenever I see him and complaining about him every day. But he's still around. And then Drago, whom I thought was my BFF (He even invited me to his house), told me yesterday that he's moving out. Damn!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I kinda wish Isabelle gave out a Hawaiian shirt like her own. These shades are a little strange looking.

Linius

Has anyone caught a snail yet? I looked on every flower several times a day these last rainy days. Nothing.

I still haven't seen a Tarantula either.

And I accidentally sold the Giant stag I just caught on the island... Oh mannnnn

I think these (and the peacock butterfly) are the only ones I need for now

Also Muffy has fleas. Again. Urgh. Move out already!

Tarantula I have and the Peacock I caught twice this morning alone. Seems so random how rare bugs are in certain villages. Don't think I have a snail either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom