• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know?

From what I read elsewhere there is a limit to the number of trees you can have in an area which is just less than you have room for with the optimal tree layout. Explains why I always end up with 1 or 2 dead trees in a perfect block regardless of how many times they get replanted.

Totakeke

what does she even do? ya'll seem to lament her showing up, haha

Asks you to bring her to another town and then sends you an item. Nothing wrong with her really other than she keeps following you around once you talk to her.

So she's kinda stuck to you! And you surely can't refuse a small kitty cat can you.

anyone up for some minigames?

Haha yeah me too, it's really weird. So used to the natural flow of time in this game. Doesn't help that it's actually the Winter Solstice here, not the Summer Solstice.

BNSVYcCCQAABcVc.jpg

Whoa really? can I come over and catch some seasonal stuff?

ramyeon

It's currently about 11:00 p.m. where I live...
tumblr_moquyeaHXe1swirxlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moquzgsPlv1swirxlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moqv0d7MHc1swirxlo1_400.jpg
Night insects should still show up eventually.

Also note that night falls normally on the island still.
Haha yeah me too, it's really weird. So used to the natural flow of time in this game. Doesn't help that it's actually the Winter Solstice here, not the Summer Solstice.

BNSVYcCCQAABcVc.jpg

Spades

After watching me play for a week, my wife went out and bought the LE AC 3DS XL bundle today. I'm so jealous. That console looks mega.

Coquette

Asks you to bring her to another town and then sends you an item. Nothing wrong with her really other than she keeps following you around once you talk to her.

So she's kinda stuck to you! And you surely can't refuse a small kitty cat can you.

Exactly. And now I can't save and quit because I'd feel bad about leaving her so someone wants to be a good soul and take her, right?

2552-0543-6311. :)

Totakeke

Exactly. And now I can't save and quit because I'd feel bad about leaving her so someone wants to be a good soul and take her, right?

2552-0543-6311. :)

I just sent her to someone else's town, but oh all right, I don't mind having her again. :)

2981-5782-3663

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What trees are you planting?

I did similar layouts for fruit trees up until like 8 of them and never had any issues. Maybe too many trees?
Just normal fruit trees. Stuff that has already grown elsewhere in my town.

Just replant them, they'll grow.
I actually already did once, and they died again. They're not beside anything, and there's theoretically no reason why they shouldn't grow.

None of them are palms (banana/coconut), right?

Nope, no palms.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
What all fruit is in the game?

I've got cherries as native, mangoes, apples and peaches. Then coconuts and bananas as palms.

That's all there is, right?

Surprised how clear my town skies are after non-stop T-storms yesterday...

Ran into Shrunk today, so I'm getting signatures from my neighbors for the club.
And Kicks finally finished on schedule.

What all fruit is in the game?

I've got cherries as native, mangoes, apples and peaches. Then coconuts and bananas as palms.

That's all there is, right?

Don't forget pears, lemons, lychees, durians, and persimmons.

IrishNinja

okay, so...i spend like all night fishing/bug hunting etc and fill up damn near all 3 lockers in the process

is there a faster way to empty these to reese, than just

go to lockers, grab all i can hold
go to her, individually highlight each item i want to sell (is there a "highlight all" option i'm missing?)

etc?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a weird habit born from the Gamecube version where I keep all the gyroids because I think they're rare but now I've got like 30 of them so noooo
okay, so...i spend like all night fishing/bug hunting etc and fill up damn near all 3 lockers in the process

is there a faster way to empty these to reese, than just

go to lockers, grab all i can hold
go to her, individually highlight each item i want to sell (is there a "highlight all" option i'm missing?)

etc?

When it doesn't automatically stack fruit, and you have to do it one by one, you should know what kind of game this is. The answer is no.

FillerB

I'm from Australia but it didn't work for me until I manually changed my DNS server to Google's public sever. I put...

Primary DNS: 008.008.008.008
Secondary DNS: 008.008.004.004

Now it works fine, maybe give that a shot?

Also it's now 11PM and still light out... so weird :0

That solved the connection issue.

Though logging in to Tumblr now seems to have problems... I think I'm just going to use the SD Card or Dropbox method.

Alpha_eX

I got loads of lychees, lemons and durians if people need them. Also selling off some fossils for less than what they sell for, if people want to try fill the museum.

PM me.

Pietepiet

So I'm totally missing the point. I've never played an Animal Crossing title before so excuse my ignorance, but what the fuck do I do? I'm waiting for my house to be built, and I've spoken to all the villagers, and the woman in the town hall has explained some stuff to me, now what? How do I make it daytime?

You wait until tomorrow. As in, actual tomorrow. The game runs on a realtime clock.

Grizzo

So ! Quite a day today. My wind pump has been built. It's useless but it looks nice :

tumblr_moqw8x15P41swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Also, all this talk about album covers has inspired me ! So I did Beyoncé's Dangerously In Love (didn't put the box of tissues next to my character, I didn't want this to look lewd haha) :

tumblr_moqvwwzIdD1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

One of my neigbours gave me a super toilet, my bathroom is coming along nicely. Still looking for a bathroom floor. Or something blue. Maybe the mermaid one, since I used the mermaid wallpaper.

tumblr_moqwlsvdTG1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

And I got my first real piece of art !

tumblr_moqw2qiLLS1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

So overall, in the words of Ice Cube : today was a good day.

Finn

Still in the market for pieces of alpine furniture. If you make my wishes come true, I'll make YOUR wishes come true (through pieces of fruit, or furniture, or whatever-- nothing dirty!). Puhlease?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom