• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Still in the market for pieces of alpine furniture. If you make my wishes come true, I'll make YOUR wishes come true (through pieces of fruit, or furniture, or whatever-- nothing dirty!). Puhlease?!

Still got your alpine couch. I'll be online in a few minutes :) Your town or mine ?

zroid

Banned
tumblr_moqx5sTLDo1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

Isabelle is so adorable in her leisure wear

Coquette

Thanks for letting me try to bring Katie to you Totakeke. And thank you for the columns! I will now build my house around them.

Forkball

Anyone know when we can move villagers' houses around? I know that's a later option because I've seen Japanese towns arranged like that. Kind of annoying how I can't plan out my pathing because jerks are in the way.

MicH

I got a sleek table from my fortune cookie today. Eh, I guess I had to lose sooner or later. At least the table looks alright

Linius

Dat knight

Snake just asked me to build some stadium lights. Ehhh I don't think so, dude

My fitness bro asked me the same, noooope, don't count on it Jay.

Reading the stories in this thread I must be pretty lucky tarantulla wise. Caught every one I saw and never been bitten :p

Maybe as a tip, as soon as you see one sneak up to them as you would do with the bigger beetles.

Brick

It's rare for me to think about a game while I'm at work, but all I can think about is how I'm going to improve my town when I get home. This game definitely has it's adorable hooks in me.

Edit: Whoa, when did I get member status? *Jersey Shore Fist Pump*

Heropon

Velma has given me something Rod gave her and says to keep it as a secret. Now I have more reasons to keep hitting her with the net, I don't want this kind of people in my town.

Still in the market for pieces of alpine furniture. If you make my wishes come true, I'll make YOUR wishes come true (through pieces of fruit, or furniture, or whatever-- nothing dirty!). Puhlease?!

What pieces do you need? I have an alpine shelf. It has all sorts of dishes/kitchen stuff on it.

Cranston gave me a time capsule to bury. Instead, I opened it, read his note, and took the item inside (a skull shirt). To be even more of a jerk, I gave it back to him. He was sad I opened it and shocked when his item went mysteriously missing. Take that, sweatband.

KJA

My turnip prices at currently sitting at 338 Bells (10:20 AM EST). PM me if you want in.

Donations and bells always appreciated!

Question about Dream Suite (finished funding it yesterday so it's all built, my 3DS is charging so I can't try it yet):

I know you can put friend codes in to visit various towns but I remember reading that, if there's something in one of these towns you want (furniture, clothing, etc.), you can order it and get it in your town. First, is that true? Second, if true, is that also true for user created stuff (pictures, clothing, etc.) too?

ramyeon

Anyone know when we can move villagers' houses around? I know that's a later option because I've seen Japanese towns arranged like that. Kind of annoying how I can't plan out my pathing because jerks are in the way.
I don't think that's ever an option.

SmithnCo

Does anyone want to trade nintendo items for an extra Yoshi's Egg or Super Mushroom I got? I can do two-for-one for the arwing, master sword, dolphin model, wii fit board, metroid, or majora's mask.

Robin64

I know you can put friend codes in to visit various towns but I remember reading that, if there's something in one of these towns you want (furniture, clothing, etc.), you can order it and get it in your town. First, is that true? Second, if true, is that also true for user created stuff (pictures, clothing, etc.) too?

You can only get patterns from dream towns, nothing else.

The "order what you see" function comes from the Happy Homes Showcase, which is done using StreetPass.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Current dope thing in my house, a Mario Kart, a Metroid, a pinball table, an ice maker, a milk barn, and a virtual boy,

Everything else is kind of hit or miss.

Quantum

My turnips have been spiraling downwards since monday - yesterday afternoon they jumped from 43 to 131, this morning they were at 105

after reading the wiki my prices
aren't following either of the four patterns ><

1) constant decrease = no

2) mini spike -> kinda? although from the wiki it seemed that the mini-spike increased for a total of 5 changes (with the fourth being highest)

3) huge spike -> kinda? if true my next (12 pm est) should be a huge jump

4) random -> no (constant decrease from mon through thurs afternoon)

am I missing something?

Grizzo

My guess is Isabelle used the solstice as an excuse to get out of work. I needed to build another bridge, and all she plans on doing today is standing here in front of the village tree. Eh, it's fine, she still looks adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom