• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

My turnips have been spiraling downwards since monday - yesterday afternoon they jumped from 43 to 131, this morning they were at 105

after reading the wiki my prices
aren't following either of the four patterns ><

1) constant decrease = no

2) mini spike -> kinda? although from the wiki it seemed that the mini-spike increased for a total of 5 changes (with the fourth being highest)

3) huge spike -> kinda? if true my next (12 pm est) should be a huge jump

4) random -> no (constant decrease from mon through thurs afternoon)

am I missing something?

Just because it jumped and they kept decreasing doesn't mean it can't be random. It just mean that you have terrible luck.

Coquette

Found three gyroids today, first time I've found any. So pumped. I love gyroids.

It must have rained yesterday!

How do I catch a peacock butterfly? I can't find one anywhere. :(

I usually just see them floating about town. They're the dark blue/black looking ones. Don't really look too peacock-y to me.

This cat is following me. OPEN YOUR TOWNS.

If no one else can, you can pretend to bring her to me while she gets back off the train before it pulls away since I just had her here. You'll still get your present.

Had some major changes to my town today: Dream Suite opened, Nookings finally upgraded their store, and the customization feature at Re-tail is now available. Customization is awesome so far!

My turnips have been spiraling downwards since monday - yesterday afternoon they jumped from 43 to 131, this morning they were at 105

2) mini spike -> kinda? although from the wiki it seemed that the mini-spike increased for a total of 5 changes (with the fourth being highest)

am I missing something?

Use this:

http://www.kurtboyer.com/guides/AnimalCrossingCityFolk/StalkMarket/#turnips

Daily bell tracking:
Code:
Sun. B | 99 
Mon. 1 | 86  | (13.13%)
Mon. 2 | 82  | (4.65%)
Tue. 1 | 78  | (4.89%)
Tue. 2 | 127 | [b]62.82%[/b]
Wed. 1 | 143 | [b]12.60%[/b]
Wed. 2 | 463 | [b]223.78%[/b]
Thu. 1 | 166 | (64.15%)
Thu. 2 | 93  | (43.98%)
Fri. 1 | 43  } (53.76%)
And it all goes tumbling down...

Quantum

Just because it jumped and they kept decreasing doesn't mean it can't be random. It just mean that you have terrible luck.

Oh, I know my luck isn't very good, but I thought after seven decreasing numbers to have an increase put me into type 2 or 3, although it is quite possible that with complete random you could see seven decreases it is just strange that each decrease is slightly less then the last but never lower then the next decrease and the most recent number doesn't seem to fit any pattern -

well except as you point out, completely random.

Koomaster

My guess is Isabelle used the solstice as an excuse to get out of work. I needed to build another bridge, and all she plans on doing today is standing here in front of the village tree. Eh, it's fine, she still looks adorable.
Love her little sunflower shirt.

Honestly, I don't mind, she works in that office all day/night it seems (does she sleep under the desk???) so if she wants to take a day off to enjoy the solstice, I'm fine with that.

afoni

Banned
tumblr_moqzi6EFSu1spc5nfo1_400.jpg

first thing I'm doing once I pay off my next loan is making this room bigger.

Finn

Question: I gave the blue alpaca a table of mine to customize and he told me to come back in a half hour to pick it up. Except now that I've gone back to pick it up, he's back to sleeping and I can't get my table back. Does he just need more time or...?

SmithnCo

Question: I gave the blue alpaca a table of mine to customize and he told me to come back in a half hour to pick it up. Except now that I've gone back to pick it up, he's back to sleeping and I can't get my table back. Does he just need more time or...?

You have to close your gate to wake him up.

FillerB

Oh, I know my luck isn't very good, but I thought after seven decreasing numbers to have an increase put me into type 2 or 3, although it is quite possible that with complete random you could see seven decreases it is just strange that each decrease is slightly less then the last but never lower then the next decrease and the most recent number doesn't seem to fit any pattern -

well except as you point out, completely random.

In any case my (I know we have a separate thread for this) current turnip price is 176. I know it isn't the 200-300+ some people are getting but if you want to cut your losses and sell them you're welcome to visit.

FC: 3582-9129-3678

Can't guarantee you'll be able to connect though. Haven't been able to get Multiplayer running yet.

Tenck

am I missing something?

If they don't go up to big price by Thursday, you should sell. That has always been the rule to go by because the last two days don't usually have huge spikes. Should keep an eye out on this thread and the Turnip one in Gaming Community for desirable turnip prices.

milkham

Finally Got T&T Mart
RCmavxK.jpg

and a slingshot!
Ek3rv6L.jpg

but no facilities
Y4q0afL.jpg

me and resistance not being forever alone
LjAMx43.jpg

million dollar crown for the ladies that I didn't buy
K73sdzv.jpg

Oh my God! Can you display any pattern you want on that?! :D
I don't think so, the dimensions of the screen don't fit the design templates. It looks like it'll function pretty much like the TVs. Still, it fits into my vision for a more modern town center so I'll take it anyway!

This solstice is weird. Everything is... too bright.

It's currently almost 1:00 a.m. where I live and in game it's still daytime. I doubt nightfall will actually happen at all.
Isabelle = 1, Majora = 0

UberTag

I got loads of lychees, lemons and durians if people need them. Also selling off some fossils for less than what they sell for, if people want to try fill the museum.
I'm hording all of my extra fossils for models that Cyrus can create after my initial museum donation.
I'm so greedy. :(

RaidenZR

So Dr. Shrunk was outside my house this morning asking me to get signatures for Club LOL, which I've heard is where KK Slider plays on Saturdays (right?). So I go and do that to hear him tell me all that remains is actual construction... fine. Cool. Easy.

So I then go to the mayor's office but low and behold Isabelle took the fucking day off for Summer Solstice. She's loafing around in the plaza doing nothing all day so I can't speak to her to get construction to begin.

What in the fuck?

Razorskin

----- ------
So Dr. Shrunk was outside my house this morning asking me to get signatures for Club LOL, which I've heard is where KK Slider plays on Saturdays (right?). So I go and do that to hear him tell me all that remains is actual construction... fine. Cool. Easy.

So I then go to the mayor's office but low and behold Isabelle took the fucking day off for Summer Solstice. She's loafing around in the plaza doing nothing all day so I can't speak to her to get construction to begin.

What in the fuck?

KK aslo
DJ's there every night except Saturday

Evenbillybob

Neo Member
So apparently you can steal from the villagers.

Rosie gave me a time capsule and told me to bury it. Instead I took the furniture in the capsule and read the letter. She was pretty angry.
But seconds later we were trading a fish for a sweater.

SmithnCo

So apparently you can steal from the villagers.

Rosie gave me a time capsule and told me to bury it. Instead I took the furniture in the capsule and read the letter. She was pretty angry.
But seconds later we were trading a fish for a sweater.

I buried mine, I'm guessing they eventually tell you to dig it up? lol

What in the fuck?

How dare she have a day off!

Grizzo

Love her little sunflower shirt.

Honestly, I don't mind, she works in that office all day/night it seems (does she sleep under the desk???) so if she wants to take a day off to enjoy the solstice, I'm fine with that.

Yeah but... I don't want to stir controversy here but what does she do exactly ? If it was up to me, I would tell her to get some rest, go home, relax on the beach or whatever. But no, she never leaves her desk. Actually she doesn't seem to like having fun, everytime I try to build a community project on the beach, she tells me that we don't have time for this (haha, I know it's because you can't build CP on the beach, but still...). It's alright though, she's doing a good job. I would never fire her anyway.

Forkball

I buried a time capsule a day or two ago, and now I noticed it's not there anymore. The animal doesn't mention anything about it, so I'm not sure what happened.

Also you can jump off cliffs into the ocean if you wear a wetsuit (as long as no beach is under the cliff).

SmithnCo

What in the fuck?

This is exactly what happened to me. I need to pass a mayoral decree to end this celebration and get her to do her damn job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom