• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess nobody can probably answer my query anyway. So does anyone want to open their gates for me to check if I can get the glasses? My friend code is 4167-5836-3875

I buried a time capsule a day or two ago, and now I noticed it's not there anymore. The animal doesn't mention anything about it, so I'm not sure what happened.

Also you can jump off cliffs into the ocean if you wear a wetsuit (as long as no beach is under the cliff).

Speaking of buried things, I never did discover that present you buried for me. Lost to the sands of time methinks.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
any trick to getting a tiger beetle? Haven't seen one at all.

paid off my first house loan thanks to visiting an island with a fellow gaffer and catching sharks. But the expansion is really expensive. I guess earnings ramp up somehow?

Robin64

You can visit events in other regions that your region does not have to get the items.

They said as much in the Iwata Asks. They hope people will actually do this.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Guys, my clock time exceeded 100 hours. Um. Admittedly a lot of it is spent being idle (like, I'd leave it over night in case friends came over, or spent trying to tan at the island), but still. Wow. Topped my previous number one played 3ds game (Monster Hunter) in less than two weeks.

you can sleep the 3DS and people can still visit..

Ghost23

Do people on here time travel? Some of you guys are so far ahead. My house still looks like crap (paying off the 98,000 bell loan currently). Also, where can I find wallpapers and floor designs to buy? No one sells them.

SmithnCo

Do people on here time travel? Some of you guys are so far ahead. My house still looks like crap (paying off the 98,000 bell loan currently). Also, where can I find wallpapers and floor designs to buy? No one sells them.

T&T Mart sells walls/floor. Gotta get Nooklings to upgrade once.

jasonng

So Dr. Shrunk was outside my house this morning asking me to get signatures for Club LOL, which I've heard is where KK Slider plays on Saturdays (right?). So I go and do that to hear him tell me all that remains is actual construction... fine. Cool. Easy.

So I then go to the mayor's office but low and behold Isabelle took the fucking day off for Summer Solstice. She's loafing around in the plaza doing nothing all day so I can't speak to her to get construction to begin.

What in the fuck?

You weren't going to get Club LOL by tomorrow anyway. After you get the signatures it takes five days for it to complete.

Isabelle taking the day off is preventing me from building the coffee shop. I want to see Brewster again. :(

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mor2i85h4u1spc5nfo1_400.jpg

2 lewd

you can sleep the 3DS and people can still visit..
Megaton.
I won't say that none of us do, so I'll say that a small percentage of us do.

Farming bells gets easier from things like the stalk market/turnips and catching sharks and beetles on the island.

My house looks like crap too and I've been playing since day one, admittedly. I need more flooring and wallpaper.

Totakeke

How much do you have to spend to get Kicks?! I turned in my Club LOL siggies today but I still don't have Kicks. :(

8000 on accessories.

I wish there's a way to designate that you're AFK on the 3ds while still opening the town gates, there's no message log. :(

RaidenZR

You weren't going to get Club LOL by tomorrow anyway. After you get the signatures it takes five days for it to complete.

Isabelle taking the day off is preventing me from building the coffee shop. I want to see Brewster again. :(

Seriously? Wow that's a lot longer than I thought it would be. Thanks for the heads up as it were.

Soul Beat

Well, damn. That's disappointing.

I'll just go get rich in the meantime then.

Turnips dropped from 92 in the morning to 86 in the afternoon.

I think that price in the 400s was my max for the week. Sunday, here I come.

RagnarokX

My turnips have been spiraling downwards since monday - yesterday afternoon they jumped from 43 to 131, this morning they were at 105

after reading the wiki my prices
aren't following either of the four patterns ><

1) constant decrease = no

2) mini spike -> kinda? although from the wiki it seemed that the mini-spike increased for a total of 5 changes (with the fourth being highest)

3) huge spike -> kinda? if true my next (12 pm est) should be a huge jump

4) random -> no (constant decrease from mon through thurs afternoon)

am I missing something?

Random things can appear to follow a pattern.

For example, you could flip a coin and get:
heads
tails
heads
tails
heads
tails
heads
tails
heads
tails

Would you bet everything you have that the next flip will be heads? The chances of it coming up heads or tails are still 50% no matter what previous flips were. There is no pattern, just the appearance of one due to random chance.

SmithnCo

Wait, I just saw Ed come out of the town hall, but when I try to enter it says the service counter is closed.

What is the meaning of this, Ed.

So does Phineas only show up during events? If so, I'm glad that the Summer Solstice is happening today. Getting a few badges right now

No, he shows up whenever you've met the requirements for a badge.

Totakeke

First visit to a dream town... and the owner left a change of clothes! How nice! No one wants to trot around a town with just pyjamas.

But it's only a wedding dress. The bridal veil changes your hairstyle when you wear it too. Uh huh...

tumblr_mor43ckXfV1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

And two of his rooms are dark with nothing inside... creepy. No hidden suggestions there huh.

tumblr_mor442JJSp1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Well, that's more like it.

tumblr_mor44umEU31sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

There really is not enough inventory space. I wish they would have made tool slots at least so the tools don't take up space.

Yeah, or make tools stackable or something.

Then they would fan out when you press it and you can choose a tool or take them apart.

Or you'd receive an item called a "tool box" which lets you do this.

No, he shows up whenever you've met the requirements for a badge.

I think there's something more to it. I sold a ton of turnips in MicH's town earlier this week making me eligible for the turnip and money in the bank badges but Phineas didn't show up until today.
He gave me about 5 badges that I have been eligible for for some time.
The first three days I played, though, he was wandering around when I was eligible.

There has to be some other factor besides eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom