• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's something more to it. I sold a ton of turnips in MicH's town earlier this week making me eligible for the turnip and money in the bank badges but Phineas didn't show up until today.
He gave me about 5 badges that I have been eligible for for some time.
The first three days I played, though, he was wandering around when I was eligible.

There has to be some other factor besides eligibility.

Yeah I caught over 50% of the fish available in the first few days, it must be something about Friday.

Looks like FataIChoice wanted to be the sun! :p Thanks for coming by! Next time we should do some tours and stuff!

nERHdAh.jpg

Definitely. Also, construction on my bridge will be on hiatus until a certain villager moves away from the other side of the river.

The Boat

First visit to a dream town... and the owner left a change of clothes! How nice! No one wants to trot around a town with just pyjamas.

But it's only a wedding dress. The bridal veil changes your hairstyle when you wear it too. Uh huh...

tumblr_mor43ckXfV1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

And two of his rooms are dark with nothing inside... creepy. No hidden suggestions there huh.

tumblr_mor442JJSp1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Well, that's more like it.

tumblr_mor44umEU31sw6f1ro1_400.jpg
This is amazing.

suzu

Aww yeah! Charlise is moving out on the 26th. She came up to me and told me she was moving out, and I had the option to say stay/goodbye.

I've barely spoken or interacted with her since she first moved in right next to my house (and ended up destroying my flowers).

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
But what happens if your network goes down, for example?

It will just show the network error message when you open it up (and obviously people couldn't visit anymore after whatever time you got kicked).

Roto13

Kicks seems kind of... pointless. Your feet are so small. I bought a pair of loafers today and I forgot I was wearing them until that Lin Siniang post there. :p

Pau

Oh my god, I love Kicks. I am buying EVERYTHING.
I just did the same thing!

Kicks seems kind of... pointless. Your feet are so small. I bought a pair of loafers today and I forgot I was wearing them until that Lin Siniang post there. :p
You can still clearly see the difference between sandals, boots, pumps, etc. And tights! Can't wait until it's fall and winter to wear the stuff. :)

my shoes are bright blue and I'm wearing a suit, so I was looking forward to nice dark shoes, and on his first day yesterday he had 2 pairs of women's shoes, sandals and steel toed boots.

Ugh...

Maybe today he'll have nice dress shoes, or at least not bright blue sneakers

Question: I'm not really playing Animal Crossing all that much, but I am mayor. My brother is basically inquiring about this. He has his own character but should we just restart and let him be mayor? Will the experience be that different?

Roto13

Question: I'm not really playing Animal Crossing all that much, but I am mayor. My brother is basically inquiring about this. He has his own character but should we just restart and let him be mayor? Will the experience be that different?

If you're not playing that much and your brother is, he'll probably develop the town a lot more than you will. Starting over doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Aww yeah! Charlise is moving out on the 26th. She came up to me and told me she was moving out, and I had the option to say stay/goodbye.

I've barely spoken or interacted with her since she first moved in right next to my house (and ended up destroying my flowers).
Ugh, lucky. She did the same thing to me and she even complains when I talk to her, so the past few days I've done nothing but ignore and abuse her.

Socreges

Banned
First visit to a dream town... and the owner left a change of clothes! How nice! No one wants to trot around a town with just pyjamas.

But it's only a wedding dress. The bridal veil changes your hairstyle when you wear it too. Uh huh...

tumblr_mor43ckXfV1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

And two of his rooms are dark with nothing inside... creepy. No hidden suggestions there huh.

tumblr_mor442JJSp1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Well, that's more like it.

tumblr_mor44umEU31sw6f1ro1_400.jpg
Why are so many of the villages that have been posted here so creepy...

Even the meticulously laid out flower beds and anime cutouts are creepy.

I opened my gate, slept my device and when I woke up, people were running around in there.

Which is totally fine. I don't care. It was just kinda funny.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I just did the same thing!

You can still clearly see the difference between sandals, boots, pumps, etc. And tights! Can't wait until it's fall and winter to wear the stuff. :)

I want tights so much! But so far I've only had access to Jason's leavings, which weren't that great. :< Gonna be waiting like five more days for my own Kicks.

Totakeke

Why are so many of the villages that have been posted here so creepy...

Even the meticulously laid out flower beds and anime cutouts are creepy.

It was my first dream and I visited one at random, wasn't even intentional.

I guess people who are obsessive enough to go to such lengths to spruce up their town are also creepy in other ways. :p

Do flowers still grow in the dirt, or do they only grow in grass?

And does anyone have a cool setup for maximizing flower growth potential? I want to clear out a portion of my town so I can fill it up with rows of flowers. I want the rare colors.

Brick

Is there somewhere where I can store extra items that I don't want to sell yet? I still have a pretty small house, but don't have room to hold a bunch of this stuff.

There must be a way to do this, no?

I think the trick is to not run so much in your town and the grass will eventually grow back.

I have not been running too much in my town for at least two days and still no results or at least I haven't noticed anything significant.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Do flowers still grow in the dirt, or do they only grow in grass?

And does anyone have a cool setup for maximizing flower growth potential? I want to clear out a portion of my town so I can fill it up with rows of flowers. I want the rare colors.

Planting flowers in dirt actually facilitates grass growth, so it's good to plant them there!

Also, I took all of my flower gardens I had around town and placed them around permanent objects. I still get hybrids, but now I don't have to fear about a new villager plonking their house in the middle of my garden.

Coquette

Is there somewhere where I can store extra items that I don't want to sell yet? I still have a pretty small house, but don't have room to hold a bunch of this stuff.

If you go to the train station, go to the lockers all the way to the right.

Kyzon

This butt munch just jumped in the water while I was trying to catch a shark!!!!

Ugh -__-

Any gaffers wanna go to the island with me?

3866-8042-6393

Get a locker.

There must be a way to do this, no?

Isn't it like previous AC's with erosion? Don't run on it, plant flowers and water them. When it rains the grass grows back a bit faster.

I'm still not sure why they put this "feature" back in. It's awful.

Pau

I want tights so much! But so far I've only had access to Jason's leavings, which weren't that great. :< Gonna be waiting like five more days for my own Kicks.
I can order from the catalog, so I can give you the one pair I have now! And same with anything else I might pick up. I won't be wearing tights in the summer. :p

mantidor

It was my first dream and I visited one at random, wasn't even intentional.

I guess people who are obsessive enough to go to such lengths to spruce up their town are also creepy in other ways. :p

Sure but that one was reaaally creepy, a wedding dress and a dark room? This screams stuff like "Bluebeard" all over. Thankfully is just a dream heh. Couldn't you just turn on the lights in the dark room? I have the hunch you were about to find the bodies of his missing wives. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom