• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

I really hate how we have to wait so long on the QR code machine. I want to get working on this stupid path already.

weevles

Wow, this thread moves fast. I received TLoU yesterday, but I ended up playing AC all night.

I think I have a problem. :p

Ugh, why did the longest day have to be the day Izzy is away from the counter? I need to build a bridge so I don't have to snake around the river to get to the beach >.>

SmithnCo

I really hate how we have to wait so long on the QR code machine. I want to get working on this stupid path already.

Word to the wise, if your path requires more than ten slots/you don't want to use all your main slots, you have to talk to Sable every day as your other profiles too.

Kaspanova

Neo Member
When you greeted Isabelle upon turning your 3DS on, what did she say about coming to see her? I got the ladder shades, but I swear she said something about

"...come see later for a midnight summer hat..."

I hope i'm not lucid dreaming again >.>

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
I have Katie the freeloading cat, if anyone wants me to to bring her to your town. I can also bring some pears if you want.

My FC: 5214 9767 9982

Bururian

I got a spare pair of Varia pants today. I currently have two pairs, would like to trade them for something else, or even just sell them for some bells. Anyone interested? I'll take offers if you have nothing to trade. Just shoot me a PM or reply here. I'm leaving for work now, so I'll check back in a few hours.

7M5swsD.jpg

The useless Dream Suite.

xgCEs5J.jpg

Kyle showing his dance moves.

svthqRJ.jpg

Hercules Beetle vs Golden Stag

R3OchWh.jpg

I laughed so hard. :lol

SmithnCo

I got a spare pair of Varia pants today. I currently have two pairs, would like to trade them for something else, or even just sell them for some bells. Anyone interested? I'll take offers if you have nothing to trade. Just shoot me a PM or reply here. I'm leaving for work now, so I'll check back in a few hours.

I have a spare Yoshi's Egg or Super Mushroom if you're interested.

Bururian

I have a spare Yoshi's Egg or Super Mushroom if you're interested.

I have neither of those, so which ever you're willing to part with would be great.

My wording in the first post is weird. I only have one pair of pants that I'd like to trade, not two.

If you give me your FC, I'll add you later, and if you're on later tonight, we can trade. Mine is 1590-4798-8605

GeekyDad

Whelp, Dream Suite is pretty sweet. Took my first random journey today, and it was pretty cool. It would be nice if you could interact with the other players in real time, but between the island and Dream Suite, I think Nintendo finally struck a nice balance. Maybe next game we'll have a Home-like plaza to socialize in. That would be the trifecta.

SmithnCo

I have neither of those, so which ever you're willing to part with would be great.

My wording in the first post is weird. I only have one pair of pants that I'd like to trade, not two.

If you give me your FC, I'll add you later, and if you're on later tonight, we can trade. Mine is 1590-4798-8605

Mine's 0989-1784-8978, I'll be available later definitely.

Today is Sydney's birthday and I showed up because she was the only animal that showed up to my first bridge completion.

She also got a drum and new shirt from me.

I don't forget my villager friends.

I'm almost impressed at reggie's home... it seems like he actually put in some time.

I loved his kitchen.

I just got a 3DS and this game and I'm lost with the online system.
How am I supposed to use the list from the OP, when you supposedly need to exchange friend codes to visit someones town?

Anyway, my friend code is 1134-7854-7501 (EU timezone) and I'd like to visit someones town and get a few fruits I don't have or something. I only have apples.

Took a solid 10 minutes trying to fish up a diving beetle... If it surfaces, use a net lol. All that and its only worth 600 bells, blah. To the museum with you!

Its raining in Oolacile and the fish are biting if anyone wants to join!
3823-9815-6681

FillerB

Yeah, I briefly considered the fact that he wouldn't have all that time to pick out his furniture, or have all those play coins to buy fortune cookies lol.

At least his home does represent him pretty well.

Or you know... they "cheated" by just editing his savegame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom