• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insaniac

Question: I'm not really playing Animal Crossing all that much, but I am mayor. My brother is basically inquiring about this. He has his own character but should we just restart and let him be mayor? Will the experience be that different?

no the experience isn't a huge difference IMO, the biggest thing is the ability to build community projects, but you can both just discuss the town layout between yourselves, its not like hes' missing an integral part of the game

magnetic

The sun being up late at night today kinda makes me uncomfortable. Hearing the sweet 7pm music while the sun is shining is highly confusing.

Koomaster

Isn't it like previous AC's with erosion? Don't run on it, plant flowers and water them. When it rains the grass grows back a bit faster.

I'm still not sure why they put this "feature" back in. It's awful.
It really is pretty bad. I in a way like the idea behind it, but the problem is that you don't really walk in a set path, you tend to hit just about every inch of your town every day. Chasing/talking to villagers, shaking trees, hitting rocks, looking for fossils, etc. So all your grass in town will just start breaking down given enough time because of this 'feature'.

Finn

Working from home today and the only thing I've done so far is design a palm tree flag for my town.

I swear I'm an adult.

Mekere

Well even after a week of intensive play, I can't notice any wearing on my grass. Granted I don't run much, the character walk fast enough to my taste but I do walk all over the place and even sprint sometimes. At first I thought the feature was not in the game anymore :x

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1001312_412425852208586_41272372_n.jpg

I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine...

Quantum

Random things can appear to follow a pattern.

completely agree, although the odds that you are speaking of are 50/50.

to have a total random number pulled start between 1 and say 100 and then have 6 additional numbers pulled following the same pattern by decreasing and never being higher then the number before it the odds are different, if not more complicated to account for.

specifically if you are given 4 different patterns that can occur.

That being said, 1) you are totally correct that random is random and the outcome is not predictable.

2) my pattern has fallen into the "small spike" pattern and should reach maximum tomorrow morning as my noon price is now 141. while I could be incorrect, it seems to be following the small spike pattern where there are five increased values the fourth being the highest possible.

Koomaster

How ironic that in Animal Crossing I'm worried about my grass deteriorating, while irl I'm worried about my lawn needing a good mow. In fact, I should probably do that now. :\
Same :/

Wish the two would reverse themselves. Full lush grass in AC that grows easily by itself and be able to wear down my own lawn just by walking on it.

Now my T&T Mart is finally open, and I got a Gold Stereo, which is the first item I won in the lottery in AC GCN. Also, I now have enough furniture for Cyrus to wake up tomorrow. Now to wait for all my fruit to grow back to figure out which ones to chop down. I could also use more money.

This game is amazing and I have something new show up every day.

I didn't realize you could add custom patterns to the LED panels you can buy.

I added my town flag to the LED but I'm thinking of making a new pattern for it just because of how cool it looks.

MicH

ARRGHHH1!!!

tumblr_mor8l1T4xO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

But it disappeared before I could even catch it!? HOW????

Also my locker is filled with red and yellow bushes. A lot of landscaping to be done soon!

Aw, I'm having a hard time getting the megaphone to pick up certain names. Kevin apparently responds to both Pate and Hippeux. And Kapp'n responds to Kevin.

Although it's cute how Isabelle grins at you when you call her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom