• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

There is a japanese town called "Aika" town and the person has specifically designed his town to tell a horror story about a little girl named Aika. Its ingenious and you should google it and check it out

This is really, really cool. Going to look more into this when I get home from work. Thanks for the heads up!

The train didn't turn up, I ended up getting a bit lost on the way to a friend's town by foot...

BNTsNxVCQAAUCvk.jpg

BNTstkwCQAAr1Vg.jpg

stop blowing my mind GAF

Actually, just put them as display shirts or whatever in Ables and have the newly created character pick them up to fill their custom slots. Then on the original character scan more codes to fill up your designs again.

I tried that. If you scanned them from QRs then you can't display them since you didn't make the patterns. You can only display things you made.

Aren't Gyroids meant to be dead villagers?

I always sort of thought of them as solidified residual energy that coalesces in the town over time, via everyone's collective experiences and emotions. i.e. a lamentoid is a fragment of someone's sadness. They come out when it rains because everyone gets sentimental when it rains, right?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I paid my first loan off and am now waiting for my first extension. Shouldn't I have the island available now, or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm pretty sure Gyriods are just weird dancing noise makers.

Also, the Astro Set looks so much better with the Blue/Black color scheme, the default White/Orange is so bad.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I tried that. If you scanned them from QRs then you can't display them since you didn't make the patterns. You can only display things you made.

That iPhone app needs a way to scan QR codes to get the image, and save them back out as new QR codes with you as the author.

Edit: I think it does

Alpha_eX

The glitch is tricky to time, you basically gotta run in the lock between hole and sign as the person starts the dig animation.

Guys, Avery and I have the same birthday and he just moved into my town. If he is still around come February things are going to get awkward.
But still I love my birthday bro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom