• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this game contain more than one save game? So I am able to share the game with someone. I am thinking of trying out this series finally. It has been a long time coming since the nintendo 64 days.

Socreges

Banned
storafötter;65392141 said:
Does this game contain more than one save game? So I am able to share the game with someone. I am thinking of trying out this series finally. It has been a long time coming since the nintendo 64 days.
You'd have to live in the same town.

Insaniac

When I'm ready, I'll put all 3 dozens of them in one single room and activate them for super random musical melodies. That's the purpose of their existence.

I used to collect (in wild world) only the gyroids whose sounds I liked a lot, and put them in one room in my house. You can only have 4 gyroids active at once but it was still fun creating "music"

I think someone had the best idea for a good Gyroid Asylum a few pages back:

- A room with black walls and floors and no windows or lights
- A single chair
- A couple dozen gyroids

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What AREN'T they for? (all they do is dance)

Anyone with fossil duplicates interested in trading? I've got about 9 that I haven't sold yet. Might help some of you with your collection.

One cool thing you can do with them is convert a full set into a miniature. Its a service Cyris offers.

Kaspanova

Neo Member
Oh ok, that might be quite funny to put them all on one floor or something.

I seen someone on reddit has put them in the museum areas.

One cool thing you can do with them is convert a full set into a miniature. Its a service Cyris offers.

A mini figure?

Unicorn

Word to the wise, if your path requires more than ten slots/you don't want to use all your main slots, you have to talk to Sable every day as your other profiles too.
Actually, just put them as display shirts or whatever in Ables and have the newly created character pick them up to fill their custom slots. Then on the original character scan more codes to fill up your designs again.

Mr. Robot

Whelp, Dream Suite is pretty sweet. Took my first random journey today, and it was pretty cool. It would be nice if you could interact with the other players in real time, but between the island and Dream Suite, I think Nintendo finally struck a nice balance. Maybe next game we'll have a Home-like plaza to socialize in. That would be the trifecta.

What i would like to see is a real-time wara-wara like place, where you can invite people to your town, hope they figure out how to fix the frequent disconnects by the next game...

I love how lopsided only having one side room looks.

tumblr_morbtaNDuI1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Just learned this earlier myself lol.

It wouldn't be that bad if you could buy items from their shops or something. It just feels so pointless. You can't even talk to their neighbors, they just say "Ha! This is a dream" over and over.

Why even give you bug nets and fishing poles if you can't keep anything? Why waste time when you could do the same stuff in your own town and keep it all?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Even Reggie abuses the island bugs.

If reggie endorses it then it's MLG approved.

By the way, has anyone tried out this iphone app that converts photos into QR codes? It's awesome and lets you be the author.

rqiUFYm.jpg

Since you are the author, you can put it on signs! Yay!

Nintendo World Store event tonight in NYC, by the way:

Attention Animal Crossing: New Leaf fans! Join us for our Animal Crossing: New Leaf bug-off. Show off your bug collection and catch the biggest bugs you can in the game. Our Club LOL DJ will also be spinning tunes through the event. Don't forget to bring your Nintendo 3DS and copy of the game to participate.

Nintendo World Store twitter account:
@Nintendo_World
Attention #acnl fans, today is the #NintendoWorld bug off. Visit our town from 6-8pm tonight. pic.twitter.com/GPXrr6P4Vt

Pau

Just realized how racist the animal shopkeepers are. Another animal comes in but who do they always follow around? That's right. The human. Now I know how they really feel about me. :(

FillerB

Just realized how racist the animal shopkeepers are. Another animal comes in but who do they always follow around? That's right. The human. Now I know how they really feel about me. :(

Nothing racist about it. Just good business sense. They know who has the means and the will to spend ludicrous amounts of money to spend on silly furniture.

And the villagers are stingy.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Smiles and cries, added you.

Aurel, have left a couple of oranges outside my station with the gate open, hopefully you get them ok (should be able to send letters to best friends)

Elija2

So I just checked the catalogue and I can confirm that while you can repurchase DLC items like the raccoon wall clock and rainbow screen, you cannot repurchase fortune cookie items (the Nintendo stuff), event items (like bug-off furniture or the ladder shades), or island items (like the cabana or mermaid sets).

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Haha. Oh, that's sad. :<

But actually it's a thing that's common in Japanese shops. :eek: They follow you around to answer your questions and help you if you need it. Of course, I like shopping in silence with my own thoughts, not with someone staring at me. :O

Just started playing today, but can't do anything like town projects, or talk to Isabelle about getting a fishing pole because of the Summer Solstice. Does anyone have a Shampoodlein their town, that I could coe use? I have a hero shirt and rainbow screen that I don't care for. I've been getting stung by bees left and right lol

Kyzon

I think someone had the best idea for a good Gyroid Asylum a few pages back:

- A room with black walls and floors and no windows or lights
- A single chair
- A couple dozen gyroids

And a box of tissue.

I need more Gyroids :[ I only have 4 so far

Alpha_eX

I want to do this again but need people in my town to do so! Trying to find a way to jump from the bridge into the sea for fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom