• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So although its the solstice, the shops are still closing as normal, and I just caught a firefly and a moth. So no real difference?

Having so much fun making custom designs/customizing furniture. I'll show you guys when it's all done and I can get photos up. Just made a SGT Pepper outfit though, loving it.

Can I visit someone quickly to test my connection? Hopefully it'll work now. :x

1134-7854-7501

If there are some tools for sale and you have a few fruits that's a plus.

Can I visit someone quickly to test my connection? Hopefully it'll work now. :x

1134-7854-7501

If there are some tools for sale and you have a few fruits that's a plus.

my gate is open right now so I cannot add you but after Nick completes his business we can exchange if you still need fruit

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Aren't Gyroids meant to be dead villagers?

In some popular media they've been attributed ghostlike features yeah.

But based on Haniwa statues - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haniwa

dancinghaniwafromnoharakonanma.jpg

Jadyne

Neo Member
My brother (Smilax, left) and I (->) taking a photo for Not Forever Alone Day.
HNI_0098_zps9830c567.jpg

Best seat in the house!
HNI_0093_zps27a47b90.jpg

Browsing Smilax's computer...
HNI_0094_zps766fa933.jpg

And finally, some healthy advice...
HNI_0091_zpsc2e54574.jpg

Elija2

I think the blue Spotpass orb over the game icon means that someone visited your town in the Dream Suite.

10. The tenth must move in from the camp site (public works project)

I think I've been to a town with 10 villagers and a campsite, so the campsite doesn't become the 10th house. Does that mean that if you have 10 villagers, the campsite becomes useless?

Smilax

Anyone have that link that changes an image to a design? This was probably asked a lot and I'm sorry for asking again. :< I'll make sure to bookmark it.

Tnetennba

Peewee's moving in tomorrow and his house is right in the middle of a load of fruit trees, and I'm pretty sure he cleared some. My villagers seem determined to make my town as hellish a place as they possibly can. They will feel my wrath.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I think a single tree needs 9 tiles (3x3) to grow. 8 around it and then it grows in the middle. So as long as you can dig one hole around it in every direction, it you'll be fine.

Cool beans, thanks. Going to have to grab some fruit from everyone in the thread at some point. Haven't started yet though, still fishing for my "perfect" map.

Anyone think it's a bad idea to get started on orchard/flower stuff early on because villagers can move onto your plants?

A few questions I'm hoping you can help with, guys:

- anyone tried the changing wireless network SSID to 'Bestbuy' trick that Nintendo Life posted the other day? I did it to try and get the raccoon clock, but it didn't work. I have a North American 3DS but am based in the UK...wouldn't have thought this would have affected anything though.

- I recently noticed my 3DS was 1 hour ahead in time. I changed it back 1 hour the other day, but have noticed that it's an hour ahead again today. Any ideas as to what's causing this and how I can stop this from happening?

Thanks.

Cool beans, thanks. Going to have to grab some fruit from everyone in the thread at some point. Haven't started yet though, still fishing for my "perfect" map.

Anyone think it's a bad idea to get started on orchard/flower stuff early on because villagers can move onto your plants?

Yea I did some fishing too and I ended up going with the one where the river goes down and then comes back up to the middle of the town.

I think these are all the different layouts.

SmithnCo

So customizing items with different colors should change their feng shui right? I want a mixed color Stripe series room with feng shui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom