• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

im improvising a bit with the paths and mix and matching but I think it looks alright

tumblr_morgn9zuDu1sv134do1_400.jpg

I can't find the codes for the corner pieces.

Edit: Ah, I guess you are positioning them differently than how I want to.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BNUBLkeCcAAfREs.jpg

BNUBVs-CIAARJZK.jpg

Joined Pau, Nudull, and Bagels on Pau's island for fun times!

I'm wearing the bunny hood. Because I can.

I look like I should be in winter.

Can't bring myself to lay down so much varying tile in my town. I need all my texture slots open for my constantly revolving pro designs. I have one brick road design that I stick to and I think that'll be it for the foreseeable future unless I make a character specifically to store more textures.

Salsa

I can't find the codes for the corner pieces.

Edit: Ah, I guess you are positioning them differently than how I want to.

yeah im mixing it up precisely because there's no corner pieces

also if there were, that would only leave you with 1 free slot to put something else :/

Tunic

I had Dr. Shrunk stop by today and received the 6 signatures. Can't wait to get Club LOL to open now! I also have the Dream Suite ready and I can now use QR codes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Yea I did some fishing too and I ended up going with the one where the river goes down and then comes back up to the middle of the town.

I think these are all the different layouts.

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

Betty

Banned
So... I think I may have just ruined my village.

This japanese player wanted me to set my date to December 12 for an event, I asked if it would affect my town and he said it would be okay.

Welp, he was wrong.

All my flowers are dead, I have a new villager I've never seen before, and basically everything 'feels' out of whack, and I'm more than a little devastated.

So, have I pretty much screwed up my town forever? The idea of starting over is kinda... horrible.

Will setting the date back to today and just continuing be fine?

Alpha_eX

This japanese player wanted me to set my date to December 12 for an event, I asked if it would affect my town and he said it would be okay.

Welp, he was wrong.

All my flowers are dead, I have a new villager I've never seen before, and basically everything 'feels' out of whack, and I'm more than a little devastated.

So, have I pretty much screwed up my town forever? The idea of starting over is kinda... horrible.

All the flowers died because you have been away from your town several months. Think about it, the game last saved in June, you changed it to December.

Over time, villagers move, plants die, weeds grow, cockroaches appear.

Don't go back, it'll make things worse.

Sorry.

EDIT: actually I don't know if it'll ruin it if you go back in time, worth a shot. Just don't time travel again as this will happen.

Some screens from the last few days;

NL20jyK.jpg

Good perspective! My beetle army...

yVAcwVE.jpg

Cyrus threatening me to keep my hands off his girl

UeZY1rq.jpg

My efforts of the last few days, my music room! Yellow Sub album cover credit goes to Aggrotek! That photo -> texture app is a godsend, Abbey Road album took about an hour. It was totally worth it though. I'm also wearing a pretty ham-fisted attempt at the Sgt. Pepper uniform, I might go back and improve that.

yami4ct

I know I'll probably be out of luck on this one, but does anyone have a Father's Day carnation that they wouldn't mind giving up? I accidentally stomped all over mine like an idiot and it makes me sort of sad.

Koomaster

Welp, he was wrong.

Yikes! I guess you could change the date back to today but you will still be left with the town looking like it looks now. Have to clean up weeds and replant flowers. You will eventually get everything back to normal though. Less drastic than starting the game over from scratch.

Betty

Banned
actually I don't know if it'll ruin it if you go back in time, worth a shot. Just don't time travel again as this will happen.

Well aside from the bed head, a new villager and a colossal amount of weeds nothing seems totally ruined... except the flowers. Nothing else seems radically different so far, still regret doing it though, ugh.

Yikes! I guess you could change the date back to today but you will still be left with the town looking like it looks now. Have to clean up weeds and replant flowers. You will eventually get everything back to normal though. Less drastic than starting the game over from scratch.

Yeah, all my old villagers are still here, and none of my stores have updated, I just hope this doesn't have negative effects going forward.

Elija2

- anyone tried the changing wireless network SSID to 'Bestbuy' trick that Nintendo Life posted the other day? I did it to try and get the raccoon clock, but it didn't work. I have a North American 3DS but am based in the UK...wouldn't have thought this would have affected anything though.

Your 3DS may be connecting to a different network instead of the Bestbuy one. Make sure the only network in your 3DS connection settings is the Bestbuy one.

Koomaster

Well aside from the bed head, a new villager and a colossal amount of weeds nothing seems totally ruined... except the flowers. Nothing else seems radically different so far, still regret doing it though, ugh.

Yeah, all my old villagers are still here, and none of my stores have updated, I just hope this doesn't have negative effects going forward.
Yeah, it's a pain, but as long as you clean things up, your village will get back to normal, it's not ruined forever so don't panic. :) If there are cockroaches in your house just squish them till eventually they stop showing up.

While i wait for Smiles, I will put another offer out there:

Anyone want Pears?

I need cherries and peaches and most importantly axes!

I also want more bffs!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This game sounds like sooo much fun. I'm jealous. I need something new to play on my 3ds, but buying a game right now just isn't in my budget. :(

One day Animal Crossing GAF one day....

madp

The Light of El Cantare
> looking for a good fish on the island because I only have one inventory space left
> catches a Sea Bass
> releases Sea Bass because good fish are so plentiful here
> shark spawns in the water right as I release the Sea Bass and gets scared away when bass hits the water
> next eight or nine catches are Sea Bass.

Fishing.

yami4ct

Just looked in my town and I have a bunch of fruit available. If anyone wants to trade their father's day carnation for a bunch of any fruit besides the spiny island one, persimmians or peaches, I'd be really grateful. I also have a bunch of Perfect Cherries, so I can throw some of them in as well.

Dug

Banned
Anyone want to trade their Nintendo item for my Hero's Cap?

Here's what I have:
Kart
Triforce
Master Sword
Pikmin Pot Thingy
? Block
1up Mushroom

Just looked in my town and I have a bunch of fruit available. If anyone wants to trade their father's day carnation for a bunch of any fruit besides the spiny island one, persimmians or peaches, I'd be really grateful. I also have a bunch of Perfect Cherries, so I can throw some of them in as well.

I have some spare oranges and apples rom Abstract i can give aside from my towns pears. I need Persims and peaches.

Add me! 1289 8226 9509

Anyone want to trade their Nintendo item for my Hero's Cap?

Here's what I have:
Kart
Triforce
Master Sword
Pikmin Pot Thingy
? Block
1up Mushroom

I have an S.S Dolphin.3625 8652 4655

Actually nvm apparently I have lost it or sold somehow. I don't know how that happened. :(

Betty

Banned
Yeah, it's a pain, but as long as you clean things up, your village will get back to normal, it's not ruined forever so don't panic. :) If there are cockroaches in your house just squish them till eventually they stop showing up.

Ah, so that's what they were. Will my bed head disappear over time too?

Since the sun's out all day does that mean all the businesses are open all day?

Fraid not it seems.

Chopper

I know I'll probably be out of luck on this one, but does anyone have a Father's Day carnation that they wouldn't mind giving up? I accidentally stomped all over mine like an idiot and it makes me sort of sad.
I have a better idea. If someone here would be willing to lend me their carnation, I would be happy to breed as many as I can and distribute them to those who want them. I know alot of people missed out on a letter from Dad, for whatever reason, so I would be happy to do what I could to help. It just takes two carnations to get started, and no-one here has two....yet.

yami4ct

I have some spare oranges and apples rom Abstract i can give aside from my towns pears. I need Persims and peaches.

Add me! 1289 8226 9509

I'll add you. I Persimmians and Peaches are actually two of the only 3 I don't have any of, but we can be friends anyway. My FC is 3093-7085-6584

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I still am annoyed that the first upgrade to Nookling's Store has the longest hours (7AM to Midnight, having it open for 17 hours stock, and from 7AM to 5AM, 22 hours with Night Owl), while all the later ones have no where near as long of hours (9AM-8PM, 11 hours, 10AM-11PM, 13 hours, and 9AM - 9PM, 12 hours)

Why does the original store have the second longest hours (Being open 14 hours, 8AM-10PM)? They do this in every game, have the final upgrade be 24 hours damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom