• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

It's a little early for this, I know, but if once you get another pair, I'd totally be up for starting another Carnation farm to help folks out. I'm online most of the time anyway and have zero issues keeping up with my flowers. It'd speed things up to have 2+ towns working on the project.

Wait, if you pick and set aside all your other garden flowers, doesn't that near guarantee only the carnations will use your flower spawns for the day? New to AC, but that seems to be how it works. At the beginning of my village, when I only had one pair of flowers, they were the only ones to spread and they spread every day.
Good plan. i'll get you involved as soon as I can.

And yes, you might be right. But I have far too many flowers to be mucking about like that. I'm happy to just see what happens.

Robin64

Got my first badge! Very happy.

BNUTQ2hCIAAKOUG.jpg

Coquette

My villagers keep planting tulips and I already have a TON of tulips. I don't even know where to plant them anymore, so I have started a separate tulip bed using just the flowers they keep planting, lol.

You actually get to see them plant them. The good thing ist hat they always plant them near other flowers of the same type - ie they always plant the tulips in my big tulip flower bed

Mine keep giving me lilies. The lily farm around my house is growing. O_O

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So quite a few people had the Badge Man come to visit.

I got the
  • Insect Maniac
  • Skilled Angler
  • Avid Bell Saver
badges today.

Koomaster

Easiest delivery ever...
tumblr_morl2vdOhU1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I like Peewee's stare here.

A few days ago @ the museum...
tumblr_morl7c76Ww1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Today...
tumblr_morl4cs7S41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_morl5a5Kt61swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_morl66zuhn1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Looks like Nana will be taking things into her own hands. Oddly a few times I had to find her or make a delivery to her I've found her in the art section of the museum. I wonder if your neighbors do have secret interests in certain things like that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Looks like Nana will be taking things into her own hands. Oddly a few times I had to find her or make a delivery to her I've found her in the art section of the museum. I wonder if your neighbors do have secret interests in certain things like that.

I think they do. Though I have no idea whether its randomly generated or specific per character.

Roto13

My villagers were killing it today when I was collecting signatures for Club LOL.
tumblr_morksdDq8y1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_morl05hoUc1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

tumblr_morl5g5shP1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Of course, my villagers are pretty great in general. Especially Eugene.

tumblr_morku7qagh1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_morkxfCVbh1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_morl79rKZR1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Mac the Dog needs to be careful what he says, though.

tumblr_morl3vN2QY1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

I like my villagers, but I don't want them to just stagnate. Alli told me she was moving and I'm letting her go.

tumblr_morl9yuCmw1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

I don't really want her to go, but I don't want anyone else to go, either, and I do want new villagers from time to time.

At least I got this gem out of her when giving her a new catchphrase.

tumblr_morlgyizRd1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I saw and caught my first mosquito today. I literally was squinting at the top screen thinking "Did I spit on my screen? What the hell is that?". Since it summer solstice, maybe I'll be lucky and snag a tarantula (have yet to see one yet).

guess cutting down all your trees to organize your town is a great idea but I want a golden or silver axe before I start that

my town is packed full right now but I'll cut everything down in my 3DS XL town when I start that town next week

Love that the catalog now has a search feature. Type in a furniture series and bam, it will include all the items you've gathered for the series in a single page

Markun

tumblr_morlbvE6hX1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

The Summer Solstice is today! Bad news is that town hall is closed all day because Isabelle wants to bask in the sun. The good news is that there's a cute display in place of this so all is forgiven.

tumblr_mor9qvAxkF1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My fortune today. I didn't win a Nintendo item, but got a pretty neat consolation prize (Laboratory Bench).

tumblr_mor9necPmp1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I learned something new today! Just press Y to bury any holes you dig easy. No need to aim your shovel. I can't believe I didn't realize until a week later.

tumblr_mor9uyLeoq1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Looks like the sleepy Alpaca in Re-tail finally woke up for me. A bit grumpy, but he's cool. I think I found something else to spend all my bells on now though. So much furniture to customize, so little time.

tumblr_mor9pouqIV1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My special visitor today was Phineas. He gave me 4 shiny medals for being a great bettle hunter, fisher, and beetle seller. I feel very accomplished.

tumblr_mor9t1NImr1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

And yet another new neighbor is coming to town. He can't be worse than that stupid insensitive octopus jerk that moved into my town.

tumblr_mor9ywVwEJ1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Sparkly eye glasses.

tumblr_morldr9Ltn1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My house at the moment. Still no theme, but it's my house and I like it.

tumblr_mor9wh0Tux1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

The second floor of my house. Pretty much just storage space at this point.

tumblr_mor9xeLFci1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Ken is an anime fan. Wa, sugoi. Ore mo anime daisuki de gesu!

mb.exe

You haven't lived until you've spent the day running around in a bear hood, a hockey mask, a captain's suit, and wrestling boots like a true psychopath. Holding your axe for no reason.

Roto13

tumblr_mor9t1NImr1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

And yet another new neighbor is coming to town. He can't be worse than that stupid insensitive octopus jerk that moved into my town.

Jeremiah was in my first Animal Crossing town. He's a bullfrog. He was a good friend of mine. I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine. He always had some mighty fine wine.

Yawnier

Banned
Well, it only took a search through about 6 or 7 stores for me to find physical copy of this game, but I found one eventually at Future Shop. If this game is anywhere fun/enjoyable as the original on the Gamecube then I think I will sink many, many hours into this game.

Summer Solstice!

tumblr_morman85Rz1stdouno1_400.jpg

I didn't know neighbors could fish :O

tumblr_mormdc1eUg1stdouno1_400.jpg

Or that they could follow you to another villagers house!

tumblr_mormfv591c1stdouno1_400.jpg

Just to find out that:

tumblr_mormilsnZ91stdouno1_400.jpg

Can't wait till tomorrow! Already paid off my down payment and the stores need restocking! I just wish I had some better looking villagers :/

magnetic

How the hell has someone tricked the game into knowing that?

But oh lord it will be a glorious day

tumblr_mftvxdwp561s1lku3o8_r1_400.jpg

Aww man, on the one hand, I think this is kind of a spoiler.

On the other hand it's yet ANOTHER motivation to never stop playing. I swear, Nintendo must have some behavioural scientists on staff, carefully injecting this game with hundreds of tiny hooks.

Spent some time on the island today, carefully catching huge bugs and sharks for maybe an hour. Upon arrival back on land i realize that Retail is closed. So I improvised and now my house is one big shark tank warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom