• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilax

Took me a long time, but I was finally able to make Simon's Jacket from Gurren Lagann. It's not perfect, but I like it. :p

Front side
CtFEcKG.jpg

Back Side
xjwgIAD.jpg

Finn

I also helps that those bugs all look really cool!

Really? I hate all the giant ass beetles. I'm legit squicked out anytime I catch one. I do it, of course, for the money. If Animal Crossing has taught us anything, it's that everyone has a price. But still. From the tarantulas, the damn beetles, and those icky looking eels... ugh.

magnetic

They do! Got a golden stag- apparently they're worth 12k!

Shame this first batch are all going to the museum :(

Yeah, it's also really fun to get to read some real-life facts about all these little critters.

It also took me way too long to realize you can just slowly approach by holding the a button. I just kept walking normally by very carefully nudging the circle pad forward, which made it more nervewrecking than it should have been!

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
It also took me way too long to realize you can just slowly approach by holding the a button. I just kept walking normally by very carefully nudging the circle pad forward, which made it more nervewrecking than it should have been!
Well now I just feel stupid...

Never knew that!

magnetic

The summer solstice is weird, there's fireflies all around...

Yeah, it's weird to all of a sudden have fireflies and night music while the sun is still shining. It actually found it very confusing and even a bit unsettling, so I just went to the island instead. Funny how quickly this game has conditioned me - I love that even when I play it late at night, the dark sky and the chill music makes me ready to go to bed ;)

magnetic

Well now I just feel stupid...

Never knew that!

There's a ton of stuff like this I've been missing. For instance, I always thought I needed those fishtanks first as separate items to display fish... Until I saw you can just display them as they are and the tanks magically appear. Now I'm ALL about the fishtanks!

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
If it's night time, but it's daylight, shouldn't Blathers be sleeping?

Eitherway, he's doing a standup job and working harder than Isabelle. I want him as Mayor's aide, dammit!

Roto13

Really? I hate all the giant ass beetles. I'm legit squicked out anytime I catch one. I do it, of course, for the money. If Animal Crossing has taught us anything, it's that everyone has a price. But still. From the tarantulas, the damn beetles, and those icky looking eels... ugh.

RIGHT??? Oh my god GROSS! And that buzzing when they fly away aaauuuuggghhhh
I found the flower btw :p

I didn't move it very far. :p

suzu

RIGHT??? Oh my god GROSS! And that buzzing when they fly away aaauuuuggghhhh

I didn't move it very far. :p

Oh man, so I'm not the only one. lmao

I don't even look at the screen anymore after I catch it and when my character holds them up... I just spam B.

Alec

I am working a 54 hour shift (no joke) and am currently bored out of my mind, running around mindlessly in Animal Crossing. WHAT CAN I DO.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If they're orderable again, I can order you one.

Edit: they are. Just let me know.

Yes! That would be fantastic.
My FC is 3454-0681-3211.
If you could order two that would be great. One to play and one to hang up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yes! That would be fantastic.
My FC is 3454-0681-3211.
If you could order two that would be great. One to play and one to hang up.

You pushy mother...

I kid, that's fine man. 2836-0258-6594. Obviously I won't have them til tomorrow though

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Had a bunch of Modern and Astro stuff, but it didn't really match. So, I made them all Blue. Very nice basement now
tumblr_morphzoXta1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Nudull

Banned
I'm really starting to find my footing in this game today, thanks to some fellow gaffers. ^_^
I'm still going to have to start grinding for bells again, though, lest I go broke after my first house expansion. :p

Not having much luck getting a tarantula today. Saw one, but I felt there was never a right time to pull out the net (kept going away from screen). Not really in the mood to catch that, and a scorpion, out in the middle of the night

Roto13

Had a bunch of Modern and Astro stuff, but it didn't really match. So, I made them all Blue. Very nice basement now
tumblr_morphzoXta1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Ooh, that's nice. I'm doing a red Sleek room and I think now I want to do a blue Modern room too. I've always liked the Modern stuff.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
How do you delete your save file in Animal Crossing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom