• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, today I hit a rock with a Shovel, and it broke into an Amethyst. I sold it, but does it have other uses?

Besides that, did a TON of fishing today as Eels were the sale item at Re-Tail, and paid off my first home loan and applied for an expansion. I couldn't do any Mayor stuff today because the office is closed because of the Summer Solstice.

Also, what's the basket on the dock at the beach for?

JefffN on Reddit wrote a program to convert image files to AC QR codes. It's hosted on MediaFire (blocked here at my work). Would someone mind downloading it and re-hosting it somewhere else? (Maybe MEGA?)

Link.

So I no longer have to spend hours putting in each individual pixel and straining my eyes? Yes!

suzu

Blaaaah. I just failed catching a tarantula and it attacked me. lol. Was right near my house too, so I woke up like 5 feet away.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just found out you can skip Kappn's sea shanty buy double-pressing A (I think... it might be B. Just keep hitting both.)

Kyzon

Best Friends is an amazing feature that should be built into the 3DS (also wii u). I love sending messages and seeing when friends are online without freezing the game.

Also, it's time to get a tan.

tumblr_mortkx0itV1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

My room is starting to shape up nicely! FINALLY got the floor.

tumblr_mortk2pY8r1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

Cleared out my closet to make room for turnips on Sunday. My house is gonna be a mess for a while :(

tumblr_mortj5T45V1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

Are those boobs in MY Animal Crossing, Nintendo?! (fake statue, unfortunately)

SmithnCo

JefffN on Reddit wrote a program to convert image files to AC QR codes. It's hosted on MediaFire (blocked here at my work). Would someone mind downloading it and re-hosting it somewhere else? (Maybe MEGA?)

Link.

THANK YOU.

Just imported one of my QR codes and it generated my Unique ID, easy as pie.

Put an image in and it looks great. I'll have to save the QR code for tomorrow when Ables is open.

Tenck

Yeah Bell Boom is best ordinance. My town has it up and is free for anyone to use in case you want to sell your hoard of beetles for 20% more.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

Link.

Huh...I don't have the QR Reader to see how it looks in-game, but compared to that website that makes the patterns, this doesn't quite seem to keep the image good-looking.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone know the most efficient way to plant palms for beetle farming?

Velcro Fly

Got my second piece of fruit furniture today. I think Samson still has a few more pieces left that I can hopefully get my grubby little paws on. Felt a lot better giving up a non native pear after I got that back. Also bought a flat screen TV and put it in my upstairs along with a bed and the clock from Best Buy.

My basement is like a bathroom. I have a clawfoot tub, and a toilet that is flanked by two pipes. The throne really looks like the throne. Once I make it bigger I'll be able to put my shower stall down there too.

Not sure what to do with gyroids. I have quite a few of them from a few days in a row of rain. Can they be bought back once I unlock the catalog?

Mudron

I just found out you can skip Kappn's sea shanty buy double-pressing A (I think... it might be B. Just keep hitting both.)

Yeah, but he gets really pissed when you do it. I skipped his shanty twice in one trip and so he chased me off the boat with a gun, forcing me to swim back to shore.

Dacvak

Yeah, but he gets really pissed when you do it. I skipped his shanty twice in one trip and so he chased me off the boat with a gun, forcing me to swim back to shore.

Not sure if I believe this.

suzu

Yessss. The stupid tarantula was back near my house again. It was staring me down, but I got my revenge. Grossssss. To the museum it goes.

Also caught a rainbow stag in town.

Then I got stung by bees...

Chopper

Best thing about Digital Crossing? Accidentally popping the cartridge in your 3DS and not worrying about it at all.

I feel as though I need more Best Friends. If there's anyone on my friend lost who feels worthy (ie. they're online alot and needs a GMT BF), let me know.

Kokonoe

Banned
Fi Mask + Samus suit, I never need new clothes ever again.

ioiyZiUbZKwBt.JPG

Also ran into bees for the first time! You have so much room to escape, I literally ran almost half the map before they almost got me. Bye-bye, suckers.

ibumUmxfNqsjvY.JPG

Nice surprise today.
Hero of Time, leave me alone!

ibyaKiKpUBWS0K.JPG

I was honestly surprised the florist place fuses with the nook shop. Pretty cool.

ios7yZxnxvxdR.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom