• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've had enough of this hideous frog. She constantly initiates trades that favor her ("Nice shark! I'll give you a tee shirt for it."), gets upset if I talk to her more than three times in a six hour period, and just sold me a fake painting. She's gotta go.

I don't think I've ever had a neighbor make a trade offer that DIDN'T favor them over me.

My broadband isn't brilliant, but I've had plenty of successful visits...

I think it's something wrong with either Nintendo's structuring of the connections or something wrong with the eShop version of the game.
This is all just hypothesis right now, though.

But I have only had a handful of occasions where either my guest or I left the town willingly.

RawNuts

OT2? My goodness!

Just a friendly reminder to people who keep adding me: I still have quite a bit of room on my Best Friends list. Send me a PM if you add me.

You can ask anyone in AC-GAF about how cool I am. :]

http://i.imgur.com/rJdQ8Ze.jpg

Name: Diggeh
Town: Shindig

Keepin' it PG in Shindig! We also have regular Shindig shindigs (get it?) at our island paradise.

Here's my SwapNote resume if you're interested in my art.!

So what kind of skills can I expect you to lend to RawNuts Corp?
What would you say is your greatest strength? Greatest weakness?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'll have someone call you in about a week to let you know your status. Until an official word, you are hereby temporarily added. You may reach the company at 2981-5932-8148.

Razorskin

----- ------
Alright, I've had enough of this hideous frog. She constantly initiates trades that favor her ("Nice shark! I'll give you a tee shirt for it."), gets upset if I talk to her more than three times in a six hour period, and just sold me a fake painting. She's gotta go.

there are over 300 potential villagers, no one should have to deal with that, give her some wacks with the net.

Hahahaha.

Give her the boot.

Is that Diva? She showed up in my campsite and I really hope she doesn't move into my town. ;_;

Westraid

I had so much fun on the island today!

Ksq.jpg
Gsq.jpg

Accidental bug scaring with AngryChinchilla and grumpy.

Hsq.jpg

And mini game mania with snkfanatic, RawNuts and BetterWorldz.

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Ouch, a had a neighbor move in today and she sold me a painting which turned out to be real. But after reading this i don't know if i can trust any more of them, will probably just stick to Redd for future art work.

javac

Nothing really to do at nighttime :(

I just got 100% approval recently so I don't have much to do. Still haven't visited the coveted island.

Tenumi

Banned
Just finished off another loan! Looks like I'm getting a second floor tomorrow.

Also, I should really hang out with others online sometime....

javac

Also my Town Tune is cruel angel's thesis and everyone's dancing and humming it all day lmao.

I gave Flora the catchphrase lol and everyone's copying her lol.

OT 2 already? Wow.

Double depressing day today, missed out on turnips, and found out someone changed my Lucha's catchphrase to NO MORE. Like... why? Bonus being that it was raining for most of the day. I love rainy AC days, and the 3pm rainy theme is amazing.

Diva? She is a mess.

ryz

Fuck, i didn't know that Joan (the turnip guy) leaves at noon... thought he'd stay the whole day, missed my chance :/ Next Sunday then!

Anyway, today was a good day. Could sell Sharks for 30k each!

By the way, the beautiful town of Porkslop's gates are open! We have cherries! And.. not much else.

But cherries!

0490-4731-4670

PM me if you add and I'll add back.

Fey

Banned
Sprinkle has serious issues. Found fleas on her 5x during my play of the game, 3 of them today. Not to mention, she asked me if she's cute twice today.

tumblr_moigh4yaGh1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

The second time I had had iT.

tumblr_moigiiSzst1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

I can't believe it's 1am and i'm still playing D=, whats worse is that i've set an alarm tomorrow so I can spend more time playing it before work. #AnimalCrossingProblems

So, one of the requirements for getting the garden shop is planting 30 flowers. How do you plant 30 flowers if its impossible to get seeds before you get the garden shop? Are you just supposed to like, rearrange the flowers you already have or something?

ohlawd

So, one of the requirements for getting the garden shop is planting 30 flowers. How do you plant 30 flowers if its impossible to get seeds before you get the garden shop? Are you just supposed to like, rearrange the flowers you already have or something?

You can pull weed, plant or water flowers for a total of 30 times. Gotta wait 5 days too.

My poptart is still in the post, these threads are killing me :(

I love my poptart. SO MUCH.

It's so nice to hold.

Sendou

Steal from Island tours. No way they all have to be flowers though. I bet planting (fruit) trees counts too.

RawNuts

Are you able to get to the island yet? Here is what I do:

-Start a tour
-Drop the starting equipment right in Tortimer's face
-Uproot all their flowers
-Fail the tour event and run off with the flowers in your inventory
-Smuggle the evidence over to your town by way of the box

It's the perfect crime.

one_kill

Does anyone have a cicada? I need one to fulfill a neighbour's request and hopefully get my rating up to 100% so I can get the permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom