• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices get higher as the week goes on? I just assumed it was random meaning it could be high or low on any day.

What I mean is that, you have 5 more days for a potential higher price, and with the amount of members in this thread it's very likely. I sold mine for 460ish on Wednesday last week, the next day my friend had it at like 550.

ohlawd

What I mean is that, you have 5 more days for a potential higher price, and with the amount of members in this thread it's very likely. I sold mine for 460ish on Wednesday last week, the next day my friend had it at like 550.

Oh alright, gotcha.

I'll be a good AC Resident and post my turnip prices when they're over 500. Stalk market is crazy.

Kenai

To be able to scan QR codes you have to befriend Sable, right? How long does it take to do that?

About 10 days of chatting with her back to back, it seems like. She's much friendlier with me now but still no code machine. If I get it sooner than 10 days in I'll say so (and finally figure out how to /img these photos cause I will look fabulous).

Fey

Banned
About 10 days of chatting with her back to back, it seems like. She's much friendlier with me now but still no code machine. If I get it sooner than 10 days in I'll say so (and finally figure out how to /img these photos cause I will look fabulous).

lol daaaaaaamn. I guess my player will look like ass for a while then. :C

pariah164

I am seeking a Mermaid Door and a Mermaid Mailbox. If anyone's Nook Homes is open and has them right now, may I please raid your town briefly? If you have a public works going, I will pay 10K towards the goal while I'm there.

Salsa

im just going back and forth in international island hoping to find a hammer

im not even sure it can appear in the matchmaking one

I had so much fun on the island today!

Ksq.jpg
Gsq.jpg

Accidental bug scaring with AngryChinchilla and grumpy.

Hsq.jpg

And mini game mania with snkfanatic, RawNuts and BetterWorldz.

Thanks a lot guys! :)

That was a blast! First time going to the island with other people, so fun.

Chopper

I think it's something wrong with either Nintendo's structuring of the connections or something wrong with the eShop version of the game.
This is all just hypothesis right now, though.

But I have only had a handful of occasions where either my guest or I left the town willingly.
It was great whilst it lasted bud! Gotta go to bed now though. See you again soon!

Fey

Banned
Wait, so you just have to just wait for the shop to upgrade? So a lot of you don't have watering cans or axes?

Isabelle gives you a watering can for free after you meet her goals around the first day(s) of the game. You can also buy at least a fishing rod (and I'm guessing a net?) from her if your store isn't selling one that day.

Axes, I have no idea. I still don't have one.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Isabelle gives you a watering can for free after you meet her goals around the first day(s) of the game. You can also buy at least a fishing rod (and I'm guessing a net?) from her if your store isn't selling one that day.

Axes, I have no idea. I still don't have one.

You can buy Axes and Watering Cans from the
Garden Shop when it opens next to Nooklings.

Thanks. I'll work on that.

Salsa, it rained here too, today, but I watered all my flowers just in case :\ I tried to look up whether rain waters your plants for the day in New Leaf, but I wasn't able to find anything, so better safe than sorry I guess :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Thats fine, you can pm me :p

And Dandy, my town gate is open.

According to what I read, it will still be added.
Can I join? 4296-2976-8834

one_kill

Does anyone have any cicadas?? I just need one for a neighbour and it's currently morning in my town.

I'll give a perfect pear or a couple of fruits for the trouble.

The game is sold out at the all Targets near me in Chicago besides the downtown State St location. Bummer. We're going on a road trip tomorrow and my wife really wants to play the one "core" game she likes.

zigg

The game is sold out at the all Targets near me in Chicago besides the downtown State St location. Bummer. We're going on a road trip tomorrow and my wife really wants to play the one "core" game she likes.
You could always do the download.

I feel for you, though. My family was lucky to get our physical copies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I've been having rotten luck tonight with travelling, might be worth a shot to have you swing by my town.

Alright, I will after I keep my town open for 10 minutes. To the others, this will be my last post regarding this, but my town is re-opened. Anyone else can just pm me.

Refugio

My first Club Tortimer experience: A Japanese guy following me around, clapping whenever I caught fish or caught a butterfly.

I...well...

There was a real bug catching expert on the island my first time. Only palm trees were there and the whole middle of the island filled with holes so that only the good bugs were there. Didn't know what he was doing at first and ended up scaring away some of his bugs. Felt pretty bad about it.

Grizzo

Just got kicked out of Philia's town because of a 003-4099 code... It happened quite a lot to me these last few days. Have you guys also had this issue ?

I'm getting the game tomorrow! I played almost all the games before, I was just wondering if there is any tips you guys can give me to get money fast.

Edit: nvm I read the first page again, it explains my problems [: well most of it.

I'll give out my FC when I get the game.

So, I'll be able to visit the island in 4 hours (Yes, I'm staying up until 6am just to visit the island). Any tips to maximise my profits? Seems some of you are getting 100k+ a visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom