• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want a balloon dog lamp?

tumblr_morv2a71UZ1stdouno1_400.jpg

Friendcode: 2878-9959-1655

Set your price or trade item

er, I wanted to scan some QR codes, but Sable is giving me the "I don't have a free paw right now" stuff.

Did I inadvertently miss a day of speaking to her? And will it take 10 more days to get access to the machine again?

suzu

er, I wanted to scan some QR codes, but Sable is giving me the "I don't have a free paw right now" stuff.

Did I inadvertently miss a day of speaking to her? And will it take 10 more days to get access to the machine again?

Just keep speaking to her everyday. It doesn't have to be consecutive days. You probably missed a few.

Iacobellis

It's 10PM right now and the sky is a clear blue.

Totally thought I hit some kind of glitch, but then I remembered it is the Summer Solstice.

Coldsnap

Will I get a price for staying up till 12:00 on the summer solstice? I think that girl said something about her giving away a prize tonight.. or can I just go to bed? lol

Busaiku

Is there any way to move houses or the mayor's office?
I thought the mayor's office being off in the distance would be ok, but seeing Isabelle all alone during the Solstice makes me so sad.

So I found a lost mitten looking thing but I have no idea who to give it to >.> Been running around like a mad mayor (and slowing down on grass) to no avail.

ramyeon

First campsite visitor came today! As soon as I saw she was a black cat named Kiki I needed her in my village. After playing a few games, winning some furniture, telling her multiple times I would not sell her my wetsuit I managed to win a game of rock, paper, scissors and convince her to move in :D

BNVQPiNCEAAqNAq.jpg

Almost makes up for that thing called Muffy.

I think I am going to change from Wealthy Ordinance to Beautiful Town Ordinance. I make enough money beetle farming anyway. And turnips are practically risk free with GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom