• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how the platform Isabelle is on spins on the 3DS home menu when you change the angle of the top screen.

I am tired for farming for beetles. I am dumping everything into turnips on Sunday. I hope someone lets me invade to sell if prices plummet for me.

tumblr_moryj4aPaP1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, Bob is the best! He's been in all my villages since the GameCube days!

Except for City Folk because City Folk doesn't exist.

Behold the Saga of Bob! (From Diggeh in Shindig)

List of things Bob has given me:
  • Cherry
  • Pear
  • Mountain Bike
  • Capsule-Toy Machine
  • Inventories of shirts
  • Kiddie Set (Clock, Wall Clock, Carpet, Sofa, Bed)
  • Sleek Bed
    (then again EVERYONE in Shindig has given me a Sleek Bed)
  • Shindig Sway 'N Snooze™ (Hammock public works)
  • Shindig Cautionary Tale™ (Caution Sign public works; will NEVER be built)

s2vXV08.jpg

…Bob, isn’t that -your- Kiddie Clock? Also, stop being the best villager ever.

5Kbdxq0.jpg

And I was there to save him! So Bob gave me a Mountain Bike. BEST VILLAGER. ♪

nGNyPxa.jpg

The Shindig Sway ‘N Snooze™ is now open for casual napping and procrastination!

sn9Un7p.jpg

Bob’s lackluster follow-up to the Shindig Sway ‘N Snooze™ proposition. Keep trying buddy!

hlwteWo.jpg

Bob, you’re the best, but how many Kiddie Clocks and Wall Clocks do you have?

Kingven

sad day for me... i just received my new 3dsxl, but somehow i messed up the 3ds tranfer steps, and i formatted the source SD.. i lost the saves of AC and Luigis mansion... today was my first day on my island... first time i meet mortimer, first time i used the swimsuit.. just payed the 2nd loan.. all lost... Im downloading AC again.. :-(

PD: Im using recuva software to recover all i can from that SD... i hope at least i can have my AC save back..

pariah164

sad day for me... i just received my new 3dsxl, but somehow i messed up the 3ds tranfer steps, and i formatted the source SD.. i lost the saves of AC and Luigis mansion... today was my first day on my island... first time i meet mortimer, first time i used the swimsuit.. just payed the 2nd loan.. all lost... Im downloading AC again.. :-(

PD: Im using recuva software to recover all i can from that SD... i hope at least i can have my AC save back..

Awwww suck. Well, at least you were still mostly at the beginning. You could always time travel to make up what you missed. In that case, I feel it's appropriate.

Daily bell tracking:
Code:
Sun. B | 99 
Mon. 1 | 86  | (13.13%)
Mon. 2 | 82  | (4.65%)
Tue. 1 | 78  | (4.89%)
Tue. 2 | 127 |  [b]62.82%[/b]
Wed. 1 | 143 |  [b]12.60%[/b]
Wed. 2 | 463 |  [b]223.78%[/b]
Thu. 1 | 166 | (64.15%)
Thu. 2 | 93  | (43.98%)
Fri. 1 | 43  | (53.76%)
Fri. 2 | 84  |  [b]95.35%[/b]
It finishes on a positive note for Friday, but there's little hope for recovery before crunch time.

That is... way too cute.

javac

I just wanted to say Amelia is the best ever. My town tune is cruel angel's thesis and she whistles it everywhere she goes. It's pretty hilarious.

Doorman

Just wanted to pop in to say:

Dat Casual Solstice Isabelle.

That's all. Really, I'm just happy to see her out of the office for a change.

Roto13

Just wanted to pop in to say:

Dat Casual Solstice Isabelle.

That's all. Really, I'm just happy to see her out of the office for a change.

Clock just struck midnight and I went to talk to her and she said the Solstice was over. I went into a building and came out again, and she was back in her office. Dedicated.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Any good websites to help make a town tune out of a real song? I'm not skilled at music, like, at all.

Tunic

So I can use QR codes now but how the heck do I make the item out of them? I found a shirt I liked online and use the sewing machine to take the QR pictures but can't figure out what I do next to make the shirt.

Busaiku

Does demolishing a project take up the entire day as well?
Or can I demolish something and build it somewhere else the same day.

I'm probably gonna keep the campsite and try to relocate the reset center near the mayor's office.

Don't be lonely Isabelle!

Unicorn

I'm probably gonna keep the campsite and try to relocate the reset center near the mayor's office.

Demolishing takes a day.

You can't demolish the camp site.

yami4ct

So, does anyone got a town that's been spawning Tarantulas on a regular basis tonight? I've seen two, but missed them both. It's been barren otherwise. I'd be grateful if someone would let me hunt around in their town. I really want a daylight tarantula.

Soulmate

Banned
DAMN guys, just started up the game after a long day, to find out my save data is corrupted :(

I'm using the digital version and the last thing I did (this morning) was put my SD card into my computer to copy some photos, can't use the backup of the SD card because it's an old save and the game doesn't accept it :/. I'm screwed but guess I'm still in time to start again..

What should I do? start and do a bit of time travel? and how? put the game two weeks early?

bahh :( 57hrs..

Marvie_3

Banned

Yes. If you destroy something, you have to wait until the next day to build something.

I don't think you can move the resetti center either.

yami4ct

DAMN guys, just started up the game after a long day, to find out my save data is corrupted :(

I'm using the digital version and the last thing I did (this morning) was put my SD card into my computer to copy some photos, can't use the backup of the SD card because it's an old save and the game doesn't accept it :/. I'm screwed but guess I'm still in time to start again..

What should I do? start and do a bit of time travel? and how? put the game two weeks early?

So sorry. Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Just time travel, and don't hesitate asking gaf for some things you need. If you get your town back up, let me know. I'll bring a big set of starter fruit over.

Roto13

what the balls just happened

why is everything different

I was using that auto updated add on (that adds new posts to the page without refreshing) and everything below a certain point was different

now the add on doesn't work and I have to refresh the page all day tomorrow?

blah

etrain911

The summer solstice would make a great ordinance. You could declare that it shall be sunny all day and that night shall never arrive. I think that would be awesome! I wonder if Nintendo even could update the ordinance selection through dlc.

When did you get the game? Go back to that day and just grind. Second time usually ends up looking better than the first time in my experience. I did that in Wild World a few times.

OT: New Gaf looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom