• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, today really was the Summer Solstice irl.

Weird, because it didn't feel that way...it was dark by nine or so where I live like usual.

Betty

Banned
So, today really was the Summer Solstice irl.

Weird, because it didn't feel that way...it was dark by nine or so where I live like usual.

Over here it never feels like it gets truly dark these days, as soon as night hits the sky is already turning blue as if morning is about to hit.

Rocwell

Well, I just figured out the tumblr app on 3ds so here's some screens from today!

It's Sydney's birthday today, sunshine.
tumblr_mos1zrlQQs1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mos20yWBpa1swmtwro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mos22kk5cw1swmtwro1_400.jpg

I shall teach you in the mysterious ways of mayoring.

Showing Isabelle this dandelion I found
tumblr_mos25vbKQC1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mos26qWMei1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Got my wetsuit today
tumblr_mos27wc0Mz1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mos28y54fC1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Baabara takes skin care very seriously.
tumblr_mos24nqgg31swmtwro1_400.jpg

Deified Data came to my town and put some of his designs in Abel Sisters so I thought I'd take a crack at making my own clothes :D
tumblr_mos29ulHAd1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mos2al65aK1swmtwro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mos2bnBzPI1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mos2ci6bxp1swmtwro1_400.jpg
My tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/acrockwell
My FC: 4227-1217-9117

zroid

Banned
giant dragonfly tour is awesome

7 minutes is kind of too long though; after about 5 i just stopped trying since I was clearly getting a gold medal anyway

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Traded Walt (my favorite neighbor so far...don't really know much about Allie, Bertha, Benjamin, Bunnier, or newly moved-in Axel yet) a Frog for a cool new stereo.

How do I get some beats for this?

Elija2

Is anyone else tripping a bunch all of the sudden? I think it might be the ladder glasses causing me to trip because they make it harder to see in the dark (even though it's still bright outside).

qq more

I just went into my house full of gyroids. For whatever reason all of the ones activated happens to be the ones that make fart noises. I'm dying of laughter, help me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is anyone else tripping a bunch all of the sudden? I think it might be the ladder glasses causing me to trip because they make it harder to see in the dark (even though it's still bright outside).

It likely means you have bad luck. Try changing your outfit, and try to make some of your home more feng shui like. Yellow in West, Green in South, Red In west.

When does the "next day" start? Like, after logging off in the evening, at what point in time do you need to log back on for it to be registered as "tomorrow"? 1 AM? 3 AM? 5 AM?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When does the "next day" start? Like, after logging off in the evening, at what point in time do you need to log back on for it to be registered as "tomorrow"? 1 AM? 3 AM? 5 AM?

I believe it's 6AM, iirc.
Don't quote me on that.

rouken

anyone have these furnitures? i'll pay or trade handsomely :)

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser
Modern Table
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Tile

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser
Modern End Table
Modern Table
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Tile

I can order the wall clock for you if you want!

It starts at 6am. If you are in town while the clock hits 6am. You'll be taken to a loading screen and you'll be seen exiting your house. You won't lose any progress though.

Elija2

It likely means you have bad luck. Try changing your outfit, and try to make some of your home more feng shui like. Yellow in West, Green in South, Red In west.

But earlier today I was fine and I didn't change my clothes or furniture. I'm also wearing a four-leaf clover on my head so you'd think that would mean I'm permanently lucky.

I'm pretty sure it was the ladder shades because as soon as I took them off I stopped tripping all the time. That's kinda funny that wearing sunglasses at night causes you to trip a lot.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm still tripping. I have no idea why.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Just got some bamboo! Soon I will have a bunch but my buddy Apollo gave me my first one! Thanks my eagle friend!

RaidenZR

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser
Modern End Table
Modern Table
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Tile

I have an end table.

Edit: Actually it would have to wait until morning when Re-Tail reopens if you want it. I forgot I put it up for sale there earlier. Let me know.

IrishNinja

NIGHT OWL ORDINANCE IN EFFECT MODE

man i hope this doesnt push the shops back as far as when they open...at least ill get more time to interact/sell at resse's tho

Doorman

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser
Modern Table
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Tile

I have the modern table hiding around my cabinet somewhere...no idea what I'd want for it in return. I haven't actually decided which furniture themes I'm shooting for yet, aside from a general "ancient sculptures and oddities" theme in my main room. But, I'll dig it out of storage if you'd like it.

rouken

I have the modern table hiding around my cabinet somewhere...no idea what I'd want for it in return. I haven't actually decided which furniture themes I'm shooting for yet, aside from a general "ancient sculptures and oddities" theme in my main room.

i have a Fi mask or a goal pole if you want a nintendo themed item. or 20k if you want bells for it :)

RaidenZR

what do you want for it?

edit: oh okay, just pm me when you have it. ;)

I'll PM you tomorrow, or you can PM me if you haven't heard from me. I'll be around.

As for payment, I don't know. I've been praying for my slingshot but that hasn't shown up at the T&T Mart yet. And I'm not specifically collecting anything at the moment but if you have anything semi-cool you don't want, that is fine. Bells works too :)

Busaiku

I'm kind of disappointed that the Summer Solstice didn't change any bug/fish spawns.
Not exclusives or anything, but maybe like animals that don't usually appear in the night could've been present.

Doorman

i have a Fi mask or a goal pole if you want a nintendo themed item. or 20k if you want bells for it :)

Well, the bells work...otherwise if you happen to have anything from the Exotic set aside from the table and wallpaper, I could go for that as well!
1332-7736-0817 Is my code!

rouken

I'll PM you tomorrow, or you can PM me if you haven't heard from me. I'll be around.

As for payment, I don't know. I've been praying for my slingshot but that hasn't shown up at the T&T Mart yet. And I'm not specifically collecting anything at the moment but if you have anything semi-cool you don't want, that is fine. Bells works too :)

done. you now have a slingshot ;) here's my fc 5112-4338-2427, thank you.

I'll get night owl after I get perfect town town hall upgrade

Holy fuck it's raining again.

Holy fuck what happened to GAF.

I was afraid it would go back to that June pattern to be fair it has been rainy around here in my real life city lol so second week of July is went the suntan days start anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom