• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I had the live update extension going for this thread before the design change. Thought I'd share this image:

ibppQzOYHvrICS.jpg

rouken

Well, the bells work...otherwise if you happen to have anything from the Exotic set aside from the table and wallpaper, I could go for that as well!
1332-7736-0817 Is my code!

i have an exotic end table, that's different from the table right? :) here's my fc: 5112-4338-2427 and my gate's open

yami4ct

thanks for the help, I'll let you know.

Just PM me and let me know when you get your town started. Let me know what your starting fruit ends up being as well so I can bring others. I'll put together a nice town restarting basket to help jumpstart you.

Ferga

Had a tarantula knock me out last night. Came to in front of the house and got attacked immediately after again.
2 sightings in less than 20seconds and I still couldn't catch it. I suck.

rouken

thank to Doorman and Niraj for the trade! :)

still looking for these:

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Tile

Doorman

Thanks Rouken! Finally I feel like I have an actual set to shoot for now. :D

Also I really need to figure out how to get paths like that put in...

Kangi

I'm looking for any Cabin furniture pieces. I've got a lot of stuff in my catalogue I can order and trade with, or I can just trade fruit/bells.

Hylian7

I've been doing this island bug trick, and it reminds me of back in the GameCube days of taking fruit to the island, dropping it, and making the islander pick it up with the GBA and drop 30k bell bags. These bugs are ridiculous! I need to settle on a set I want to go for.

Jintor

Man, this new green bear villager I got is creeping me out. I thought I'd like them but really they're SUPER CREEPING ME OUT.

I kinda don't just want to evict them though... though I don't even know if you CAN evict them, lol. Too scared to find out.

Doorman

I'm looking for any Cabin furniture pieces. I've got a lot of stuff in my catalogue I can order and trade with, or I can just trade fruit/bells.

I have both the Cabin Couch and the Cabin Low Table...I think I may have had one other piece but sold it in the past too...I'll check my catalog in the morning.

OK, what is the trick to catching the Hercules beetle? I've seen plenty of them on the island, but they all seem to fly off before I can even get within range of the net. I don't have issues catching any of the bugs other than these.

Kangi

OK, what is the trick to catching the Hercules beetle? I've seen plenty of them on the island, but they all seem to fly off before I can even get within range of the net. I don't have issues catching any of the bugs other than these.

Move the circle pad only slightly while creeping with A. You can catch anything if you move slowly enough.

Doorman

Have anything in particular you'd want for those two?

If you happen to have any Exotic pieces aside from the table, endtable, and wall, or if you happen to have any "statuesque" sort of stuff (for instance I have a column, beautiful statue, and Tower of Pisa in here now), we can certainly work something out!

Kangi

If you happen to have any Exotic pieces aside from the table, endtable, and wall, or if you happen to have any "statuesque" sort of stuff (for instance I have a column, beautiful statue, and Tower of Pisa in here now), we can certainly work something out!

I have the Exotic Bed and I can order back an Exotic Bureau. That a good two-for-two trade?

rouken

i have a cabin clock :) if you have any Modern Chair, Modern Dresser, or Modern Tile that would be good for me.

Kangi

i have a cabin clock :) if you have any Modern Chair, Modern Dresser, or Modern Tile that would be good for me.

Don't have any Modern pieces, and the Cabin Clock is like the one piece I don't currently need. =p Thanks anyway, though.

We need an Animal Crossing trading thread.

Was enjoying making patterns until some IRL drama happened and now I've lost the will to play for the night :(

It bears repeating my earlier comment: Why can't real life be as fun as Animal Crossing?

Only in AC will I chase after spiders, sharks, and bees instead of run from them.

rouken

Nothing in particular. If you have any art (to help me get the museum expansion) or spare silver tools that'd be great. Otherwise I'd be happy with a few bells or some fruit (apples and cherries I've yet to find). :)

My FC is 2320-6152-0406.

only have lychees and oranges right now. how about 20k bells? my fc: 5112-4338-2427

Ok I figured out how to use that QR tool thing that Alec linked to where you don't need to talk to Sabel Able with every character you want to store designs on.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4hapxgb3hxh9ow/Version_0.2.zip

So you create a QR code of one of your own designs (don't do clothing so its easier) using the QR machine. It can't be a pro design so in order to turn a pro design into a non-pro design you edit it. Then upload the image to the internets. Save the image to your computer. Then load the image using the tool and it will have all your town info and such loaded in as well. Click "save as default" so it saves that information.

Then you can do the same for any QR code image, and just "load default" so it rewrites the code to think it belongs to you. Then you generate the QR code and use the in-game machine to scan it. It will think the design is yours and allows you to display it in the store so the other characters can nab it. Naturally you shouldn't use this to plagiarize...be nice.

That's just in addition to the other stuff that tool does of course.

I LOVE YOU

I haven't tried it yet but if it works I LOVE YOU

Iacobellis

How can I limit the number of butterflies on the island? I already chopped down all of the regular trees, yet my precious beetle spawns are still being taken over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom