• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra wetsuit if anyone would like one!

It's rough, but keep running around at night with a net.

You'll see one eventually. The first one I saw ran into the river before I could catch it. :(
They run away? Mine always charge directly at me and mess me up.
I managed to catch two because it was so bright outside and they were easy to see. They're huge and really cute in some weird way. I wish I could have one as a pet.

OMG Aero

I got some Varia Suit Shoes today from my fortune cookie but I already have them, so if someone wants to trade them for another Nintendo item send me a PM.
Preferably I'd like another other part of the Varia Suit, but I'd be happy with any Nintendo item that isn't the Fire Bar, Question Block, Wii Balance Board, Majora's Mask, Bad Bro's stache or the Yellow Pikmin hat.

I have an extra wetsuit if anyone would like one!

It's rough, but keep running around at night with a net.

You'll see one eventually. The first one I saw ran into the river before I could catch it. :(

The first (and only) one I saw literally disappeared right in front of me because it started raining. >_>

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Sounds like a fairy tail parents tell their children.

I've been searching for hours and see nothing! I deal in facts not fiction

Well, you really shouldn't be out in the dark chasing after deadly creatures.

At least it isn't dark tonight! :D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What happened?
I became very unhappy with my layout. I had my town square smack dab in the middle of the town, but it really cut the available real estate as a river ran very near south of it.

I was looking for possible locations of the police/cafe and was like nope.

Was enjoying making patterns until some IRL drama happened and now I've lost the will to play for the night :(

It bears repeating my earlier comment: Why can't real life be as fun as Animal Crossing?

Only in AC will I chase after spiders, sharks, and bees instead of run from them.

Meh, don't let things get ya down man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwue6Jq4KA

Pic dump:

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo3_400.jpg

Hide and seek with some of the critters. New, to me and very awesome. I hope there are more little games like this!

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo4_400.jpg

Dont we all Julian, don't we all.

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo5_400.jpg

Could have sworn that said "clitoris" and not citrus when I first read this. My mind, always in the gutter, though I'm not the only one.(Continue on to see what I mean!)

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo6_400.jpg

It would be cool indeed Kapp, it would be indeed.

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo7_400.jpg

My man Del, Robot Crocodile. He's planning a robot invasion. Has K.K march playing and a type writer and all Robot furniture. He's sending messages back to headquarters about my town. I know. It's okay though because he's awesome(again continue and you see why!!)

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo8_400.jpg

Summer solstice with my friend!

And just the most brilliant perverted conversation with the most brilliant perverted robot Crocodile in Palm Brinks.
tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mos9okJh8h1s8izuzo10_400.jpg

I mean look at that sly smile, the cheeckyness coming off of him during this conversation is so vibrant. I don't know how this got past the ESRB but E for everyone my butt. Biggest laugh I've had yet. :p I choose just watch btw.

Oxx

Just started the refugee camp. I donated 99% of the cost straight away. I wonder if any of the others will throw in some bells?

JaxJag

Banned
Why is this game so addictive? I mean, at the end of the day you're just basically working to pay off bills...

so why I'm I playing it for hours on end every day?

I feel confused...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks for whoever left me some perfect cherries overnight (Aurel?). What do you do with perfect fruit? Collect and display? Don't want to waste them

No thanks to the muppet that dug holes around me and also made a smiley face from holes (I think that was another friend not a gaffer..)

Didnt realise the day doesn't start until you close the gate.was wondering why my house hadn't expanded but as soon as i closed the gate it triggered (along with tortimer)

"Sorry Mayor I'm trying to stop donations for the Reset Center Project right now. I won't be able to start a new public works project until tomorrow morning"

Are you actually fucking kidding me?

"Sorry Mayor I'm trying to stop donations for the Reset Center Project right now. I won't be able to start a new public works project until tomorrow morning"

Are you actually fucking kidding me?

Should have went through with it. 350k+ bells in this game is basically nothing, anyways. =P

Question about the money rock:

I'm doing the holes right and I think I'm positioning myself correctly:

Code:
-r--
--po
--o-

...but mashing A seems to net only 7 bags most of the time. I tried timing my next strike as soon as the animation stops, but even then it's tough to perfectly time all 8 hits.

Should I just expect to not get the maximum number of bags each time, or am I doing something wrong?

Question about the money rock:

I'm doing the holes right and I think I'm positioning myself correctly:

Code:
-r--
--po
--o-

...but mashing A seems to net only 7 bags most of the time. I tried timing my next strike as soon as the animation stops, but even then it's tough to perfectly time all 8 hits.

Should I just expect to not get the maximum number of bags each time, or am I doing something wrong?

There's nowhere for an 8th bag to fall.

Wu... WUT? I've been playing all these years thinking the 8th bag was a myth. Teach me your ways!

I don't know, that's the problem. :(

It happens sometimes when I dig the holes as shown and mash A, but not all the time... which is frustrating.

edit: I think 7 was the max in some of the games; I'm very probably wrong about that, though.

qq more

Wu... WUT? I've been playing all these years thinking the 8th bag was a myth. Teach me your ways!

What I did today was dig a hole behind myself before I hit the rock. That way it prevents me from recoiling too far from the rock whenever I hit it, which means less time is wasted.

EDIT: oh wait it was already explained... you still just get 7 bags sometimes? lame

Spades

My wife created a new character within my town and put up her tent. She then decided that she liked the game so much so she went out and bought her own 3DS and copy of the game.

But how do I now remove her old house from my town? I don't really want it left there now. Any ideas?

My wife created a new character within my town and put up her tent. She then decided that she liked the game so much so she went out and bought her own 3DS and copy of the game.

But how do I now remove her old house from my town? I don't really want it left there now. Any ideas?

Instead of saying "Yes I'm ready to hit the town" at the main menu instead say "Other things (or whatnot)". There will be an option to demolish your house.

Day 10 and I'm starting to get a strong urge to time travel, literally all progress is hinging on those crooks at Nookling Junction deciding to upgrade. I'm just logging on to buy out all the stores and pay my daily house loan off at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom