• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife created a new character within my town and put up her tent. She then decided that she liked the game so much so she went out and bought her own 3DS and copy of the game.

But how do I now remove her old house from my town? I don't really want it left there now. Any ideas?

Ah I think there was an option where you could have moved her character from your copy of the game directly to the new one! Not sure if she would have been Mayor though.

I did an awful thing. I TT'd to tomorrow so I could start a new Public Works Project (Couldn't do anything yesterday due to the damn Solstice and Isabelle slacking off), and TTd back. I wouldn't usually do it, I've been incredibly patient with the waiting so far, but fuck having to wait a day in order to start something else for which I have to wait a day.

Can anyone help me with unloading my turnips?
Throughout the whole week my Re-Tail's turnip prices didn't even come close to what I bought them at. Anyone who has their town's turnip prices at 100+ PLEASE PM me so I can at least break even...

afoni

Banned
Day 10 and I'm starting to get a strong urge to time travel, literally all progress is hinging on those crooks at Nookling Junction deciding to upgrade. I'm just logging on to buy out all the stores and pay my daily house loan off at this point.

Play something that's not made for short bursts then? No point in time travelling.

FillerB

ibzsklyaEna8bd.JPG

Okay... That's not disturbing at all.

ibsDXz3efmfcmM.JPG

Oh Poncho, you are my favourite villager but why do you have to be such a closest racist? Or is it gyroidcist?

Got some leftover pears if anyone wants them, FC: 3582-9129-3678.

I should really reconsider my diet. I'm living off a single fortune cookie per day at the moment.

You think that's bad man I haven't gone to the bathroom in like a week. I need to visit Doc, but apparently he's just a blue rabbit with no experience in the medical profession, the hell's that about?

afoni

Banned
Anybody not sold their turnips yet? I'm sitting on 988 right now. PM me friendcodes and I'll work out a system.

Just to clarify, I'll be inviting people to my town to exploit my daily price after 12 UK time, because I want to make lunch now.

PM me.

losername

Banned
Anyone starting to get burnt out? Maybe it's real life wanting me back.

After the initial push for a week or so, I'd say it's only really necessary to play an hour or two each day. Game is best enjoyed over a long period of time.

Dunno how many of you are based in London, but there's an Animal Crossing StreetPass meet tomorrow from noon at Madd/Loading in Soho.

The venue is a gaming bar with systems and game themed cocktails (doubt those will be on sale during the day though). It'll likely be super crowded as the space isn't huge. Gonna try and fill up my Happy Home Showcase.

tanuki

Went on to Club Tortimer for the first time. The other person there asked how old I was... then the game suddenly disconnected after I revealed my age.

Maybe I should've lied? Hmmm.

Bumhead

Banned

Nope.

Most days I'm only playing it in 2x 20 minute spells on the bus to and from work. Keeps things fresh, and I feel is enough time for me to do what I need to in the game yet I still feel like I'm only scratching the surface. Still very much in the infancy of my town.

No way, it's still fresh even though I've played about 37 hours this week.

The trick is to take everything at a slow pace - just do a few things a day, making sure all the key tasks you want to do get sorted. I find it is also more fun and adds to the longevity by playing with people online and visiting their towns. That's what has made it more interesting for me at least.

I would like to still be playing in a few months, just to see how much my town really changes. Haven't even started implementing my grand design yet! Only just got my first Axe today.

I'll admit, Animal Crossing still has its claws deep in me.

I did an awful thing. I TT'd to tomorrow so I could start a new Public Works Project (Couldn't do anything yesterday due to the damn Solstice and Isabelle slacking off), and TTd back. I wouldn't usually do it, I've been incredibly patient with the waiting so far, but fuck having to wait a day in order to start something else for which I have to wait a day.
For future reference, there is a loophole around this sort of situation. I tried it out last night, and it worked flawlessly.

I waited until after midnight, so the summer solstice had officially concluded, went to the town hall to start a project, paid it off immediately, and by this morning it was already built.

A little bit. The museum collectathon is really addictive to me. But now I have basically got everything I can for this season, I'm taking it much slower, and starting to think up perfect town designs.

For future reference, there is a loophole around this sort of situation. I tried it out last night, and it worked flawlessly.

I waited until after midnight, so the summer solstice had officially concluded, went to the town hall to start a project, paid it off immediately, and by this morning it was already built.

Aaaah now I feel like an idiot. Well noted.

And damn it Isabelle there's enough space for the project... this is like a daily war between us. I just need an axe so I can stand in the place where she'll say it's fine...

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I popped a balloon over a pond earlier, and the present fell in the water. Am I screwed or will it come back?

I need to visit Doc, but apparently he's just a blue rabbit with no experience in the medical profession, the hell's that about?

I know right? I was told to talk to a guy named Doc, but he turned out to be an old dwarf with a speaking problem who lives in the woods with his 6 friends or whatever they are.

Kokonoe

Banned
OH GOD! BEES! NOT THE BEES!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16312377/ACNL/HNI_0089.JPG[IMG]

[I]PUCK![/I] YOU STUPID LITTLE MOTHER F-

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16312377/ACNL/HNI_0090.JPG[IMG]

[B]NOOOOOOOAUGHHHHHHH[/B]

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16312377/ACNL/HNI_0091.JPG

:(

Why do you look like Hadji?

Status
Not open for further replies.