• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Bam came to me this morning with an interesting request...
tumblr_moslq8Mzr41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moslrbBDuv1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Figured I would make a big event out of the burying of a Time Capsule.
Plus we were celebrating getting this weird stone monument built. Two for One event!
tumblr_moslszJs0F1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Curious what will come of this and if he will ever ask to dig it back up.
I figure though that it looks cool buried here and I won't accidentally dig it up in the meantime. :)

Totakeke

Gahh, I feel like such a dunce. Met someone on Club Tortimer, exchanged FC, and I deleted the FC before adding it by accident. >_>

Her name was like Xlilia or something similar and she's from UK, she said she posted FCs on couple of websites... I should try if I can find her.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Sea bass sea bass everywhere and not a coelecanth to snag. :( Raining like hell, too.

I decided to plant some banana trees up and down my beach so I don't have to trek to the island to snag some money bugs. They're already hitting the full size banana trees on my town beach. Obviously I have to hit the island for the good sharks but if I need some quick bells this'll make things easier.

Dragnet

Is anyone's Re-Tail buying Peaches at a high price today? Got a shitload I'd love to offload!

Got a bunch of Durians, Mangos, Cherries, Apples, Pears and Lemons too if anyone wants some. My Re-Tail is buying Bananas at a high price today.

PM me!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does the game spawn more fossils and high worth items if you have multiple saves? I'm playing with my two kids and basically whoever is first on in the day clears out the fossils so there is less money available per person?

Looks like I have to get signatures for Club LOL aaand Kicks was built!

Also, I managed to make an orange rose from red/yellow parents. Blue rose, here I come!

So ok, it has been 5 days and still no axe, slingshot or water pot in the nook shop, the little fucker is always putting the shovel and the fishing rod.
WTF.
Its still random or do I need to build something to get them?

Kangi

I have Redd in my game for the first time, yay!
Is there any point in buying the fakes, or should I just go for the real stuff?
Only if you like how the piece looks, really.

So ok, it has been 5 days and still no axe, slingshot or water pot in the nook shop, the little fucker is always putting the shovel and the fishing rod.
WTF.
Axe and watering can are gardening shop, slingshot shows up after you upgrade Nooklings.

WTF.
Axes and watering cans are sold from the flower shop.

I am guessing that you did not upgrade your shop yet, so that would explain the lack of slingshots.

Edit: Beat

Only if you like how the piece looks, really.

Axe and watering can are gardening shop, slingshot shows up after you upgrade Nooklings.

Axes and watering cans are sold from the flower shop.

I am guessing that you did not upgrade your shop yet, so that would explain the lack of slingshots.

Edit: Beat

Ahhh, that explains it. Thank you.
There are building somethign new right now on the shops street, but I dont know what it is. Are the Nookling updates and the flower shop on the city hall things to build?

papercamm

Among my friends I seem to be the only one who doesn't have any luck when it comes to sharks. I can barely manage 2 in a day, and they're getting 10+. I gotta raid their towns sometime.

Among my friends I seem to be the only one who doesn't have any luck when it comes to sharks. I can barely manage 2 in a day, and they're getting 10+. I gotta raid their towns sometime.

Are you not able to find them or just having trouble getting them once you got your fishing rod in?
A great tip I got from GAF is to not pay attention to the actual lure itself and just listen for the different noise when the fish "bites".

redlemon

WTF.

Isabelle gave me a watering can after asking to show her that I caught 3 fish so just talk to her a bunch of times if you can't buy one yet.

Khaz

Guys, is it possible to build a vertical bench? I want to be able to sit facing left or right in my town, like the bench in Main street.

Kangi

Celia's my tenth villager. On the one hand I'm not fond of a third villager with the same personality type, but on the other, I'm glad I'm getting a visually interesting villager instead of yet another cat or squirrel.

Ahhh, that explains it. Thank you.
There are building somethign new right now on the shops street, but I dont know what it is. Are the Nookling updates and the flower shop on the city hall things to build?
No, they build automatically. Sounds like your gardening shop is being built.

IrishNinja

okay...finally got down to the island, grinded out a wetsuit & tortimer pass! does this mean i can go there whenever? my friend was saying bug-hunting at night is where it's at for big money. besides grabbing random fruit, bugs, fish etc is there anything else i should do here before heading back?

turned out scavenger hunt was the way to go, for me

Koomaster

I have a cat named Katie in my town who wants to visit another town.
Anyone available who wants a kitty visitor?
My FC: 0903-3656-0179
Let me know and PM me your FC. :)

okay...finally got down to the island, grinded out a wetsuit & tortimer pass! does this mean i can go there whenever? my friend was saying bug-hunting at night is where it's at for big money. besides grabbing random fruit, bugs, fish etc is there anything else i should do here before heading back?

turned out scavenger hunt was the way to go, for me

You can go whenever you want regardless of Club Mortimer membership. That just gives you the ability to play with random people online.

Chopper

I've got Redd today too. He had two authentic pieces, one of which I bought. If anyone fancies the other, my gates will be open in a couple of hours. First come, first serve.

Forkball

Making a fountain. A villager also gave me a request for a scarecrow. The hard part is I have no idea where my jerk villagers will move, messing up my layout.

Last night, I became a bellionaire. Got my piggy bank. It's awesome.

Also, Shrunk showed up this morning asking for signatures for the club. Got them ASAP. How long does it take to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom