• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Sold my turnips online yesterday and just as well- only 43 bells today. Terrible.

First two projects finished- bridge/bench- and the gardening shop is getting built as well. All good today, just need to keep some money back for turnips tomorrow!

Chopper

I've been trying to do this for days, haha. Then all of a sudden this morning, bam, four of them.

Maybe the solstice was better for breeding than the daily rain I've been having all week.
So when you get your first blue rose, what are you gonna place it next to? I can't find any information on whether or not they can breed with other colours. Red is a good bet, I suppose. But only reds that are orange/purple offspring? Probably, but who knows?

zigg

So when you get your first blue rose, what are you gonna place it next to? I can't find any information on whether or not they can breed with other colours. Red is a good bet, I suppose. But only reds that are orange/purple offspring? Probably, but who knows?
I'm going to place it real close to my house where I can keep a good eye on it. I can try to cross it with another, I suppose, but I expect it'll be better to try to dup it and just spawn blue from blue parents.

ramyeon

I now want black tulips.
I got some of those outside my house completely by accident. They look kinda cool. Thought they were dead tulips when I first saw them though.

BNXurSpCEAA_bQS.jpg

Koomaster

You might as well as the time I tried she decided against!

Maybe she has a vendetta against you, Swirly?
She must. She dropped her ticket when I tried to take her to his town. Never seen that happen before and I was a little confused till Swirly told me it has happened to him four times now. She must really dislike him for some reason. :s

Anyway, sorry about that Swirly, and the bunk fortune cookies you got from my town. But thank you for the peaches and watering some of my flowers - it's a big help considering how many I have now. ^____^;

How do donations work for the village objects. Do you need to put all the money or do the animals put money also, and if so, how much time they take to put.

The villagers will put very little, if they donate at all. Basically unless you ask actual people visiting your town for donations, you're mostly going to be paying for the projects.

MicH

Damn you guys and your crazy hybrids. I can't get anything other than pink and orange hybrids. I got 5 orange roses, 4 pink roses, 3 pink cosmos, 3 pink tulips, a pink lily and an orange pansy.

Where are my purple and black flowers :(

EDIT and my flower beds ARE optimized for all colors

Koomaster

The villagers will put very little, if they donate at all. Basically unless you ask actual people visiting your town for donations, you're mostly going to be paying for the projects.
I tried this out with my first project the town well. The first day they didn't donate anything. It wasn't until the 2nd day that Isabelle posted a message on the bulletin board about donating and then they donated 1,700 bells.

So yeah. Expect 100% of the donations to come out of your own pocket unless you have some wealthy friends who want to donate. :p

Coquette

Woohoo, random purple roses today! AND Blathers asked for the museum upgrade.

Oh and not only is it raining, it's storming in my town. Lightning and thunder galore. Craziness!

HomShaBom

Banned
I must be the only person who doesn't give a fuck about flowers, any villagers found to have flowers near their house are sent to the camps.

I tried this out with my first project the town well. The first day they didn't donate anything. It wasn't until the 2nd day that Isabelle posted a message on the bulletin board about donating and then they donated 1,700 bells.

So yeah. Expect 100% of the donations to come out of your own pocket unless you have some wealthy friends who want to donate. :p

heh, honestly though, beetle and shark-hunting makes this process way less painful

Chopper

I'm going to place it real close to my house where I can keep a good eye on it. I can try to cross it with another, I suppose, but I expect it'll be better to try to dup it and just spawn blue from blue parents.
Yah, good plan.

My gates are open if anyone wants to come over and claim an authentic painting from Redd, unload their turnips at 135 or play about on the island. I'll just be doing a bit of gardening...

Yah, good plan.

My gates are open if anyone wants to come over and claim an authentic painting from Redd, unload their turnips at 135 or play about on the island. I'll just be doing a bit of gardening...

Yeah I will lol. I need to follow up on things I enquire about.

3625 8652 4655

abundant

Ready for tomorrow. Deposited some money just for turnips. Just have to wait for tonight so I can go beetle hunting and payoff the Reset Center.

Hmm I just thought of something. Everyone recommends Wealthy Ordinance to maximize profit from Beetle Farming. But wouldn't Night Owl be better since you could sell more loads of beetles in that 3 hour timeframe?

Anyway I fucked up yesterday. I went out to see a movie and couldn't beetle farm. I dropped from having 5.2 million bells to having 4.1 million bells. I hope I can get back to 5 million by tonight. I'm going to spend 1 million (if possible I hope I have the room) on turnips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom