• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a real bug catching expert on the island my first time. Only palm trees were there and the whole middle of the island filled with holes so that only the good bugs were there. Didn't know what he was doing at first and ended up scaring away some of his bugs. Felt pretty bad about it.
Haha, awesome. Now I'm in the island with another Japanese guy...but he's just standing there. No movements. No nothing. Creepy.

tumblr_moiikxiLEh1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moiim7hS1u1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moiin8NBgx1sv134do1_400.jpg

japanese babes cant handle the salsa
Daaaaamn

So, I'll be able to visit the island in 4 hours (Yes, I'm staying up until 6am just to visit the island). Any tips to maximise my profits? Seems some of you are getting 100k+ a visit

Focus on the beetles from the palm trees after 5PM. If you stick to those guys then you should easily get to 100K in no time.

Farun

Neo Member
Hum, I really wanna go fishing but can't seem to get the fishing rod from the shop. (My secretary also doesn't seem to have one.)

Anybody wanna come over and help me out? No timetraveling here.

Quote this post to see my Friendcode. Send me a quick message or post in here if you've added me. :)

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
got the game yesterday and I've progressed slower than most. if you wanna visit my town, go ahead.
anyways, here's my FC:
0559-6943-9817

PM me back yours so I can know who you are in GAF

Added mines - 0087-2316-9562

Anyone else feel free to add.

Both of you have been added. I'm 1032-1236-7452.

Posted it so many times, I barely even have to check my FC anymore.

FC 1349-5331-4703

Add me and pm yours.

Loving the game, and just day one.

I have the raccoon clock if any gaffers want to hold onto it so they can add it to their catalog.

my fc is
1375-7265-2869

I'd like that!
5069-3918-6400

Added all 3 of you! My FC is 5370-1048-0667

Feel free to add me, US or not, on 2578-3285-5713 then PM me your code and I'll add you. Native fruit is apples so if you need some let me know and I'll let you in or bring a few over with me

Anyone online have an fishing pole for sale? I think I just accidentally sold mine..

FC 4828-4226-7251
Anyone have their gates open? FC: 3454- 0652 - 0111

Mine is 2191 7676 2318

OT2? My goodness!

Just a friendly reminder to people who keep adding me: I still have quite a bit of room on my Best Friends list. Send me a PM if you add me.

You can ask anyone in AC-GAF about how cool I am. :]

rJdQ8Ze.jpg

Name: Diggeh
Town: Shindig
Added all of you. Will PM those who asked and the rest later. FC: 2578-3128-0643

Grizzo

Okay so it turns out this error code thing where everybody gets kicked out of a town happens when anyone is disconnected from the game. This is annoying but I guess that's just the way it is !

Unicorn

So, in the museum I noticed the hercules beetle and the golden stag battle on a tree stump. I watched them for about 10 rounds and from what I could tell the winner of the fight is randomized. There were quite a few matches that switched the winner, but the golden stag then won 2 in a row.

This means there can now be bets on beetle battles. Get your bells ready.

What island?

THE Island. Like from Lost. Uuuu eee uuuuu. Jk, the resort island unlocked once you have upgraded your house and waited a few days. Tortimer will come and give you access to it. After that you have to join Tortimer's Club or whatever by earning 50 medals from the minigames available on the island. After you join his club, you can play on the island with randoms most of which are japanese.

I really don't want to search this whole thread to find this answer, but does Joan still leave at noon on Sunday? I really hope not since Sunday is usually my day to sleep in :/

MicH

Holy shit, I've been stealing a shit ton of flowers and foreign fruit from the island tours. Why would ever pay for flowers when you can get them for free? Finally got some Lillie's and violets, too!

Also caught a Corlacanth! Yessss!!

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Any time I go to the island with international folks, they leave just when I arrive. :c

I've noticed a lot of people arrive then leave. I think they are looking for certain items only found on the island store, like the silver axe. Maybe the other person in your case arrived only a couple of seconds before you.

Or maybe your character really needs a shower? :)

tumblr_moiikxiLEh1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moiim7hS1u1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moiin8NBgx1sv134do1_400.jpg

japanese babes cant handle the salsa

So lucky you got to speak to someone who could speak English. I got someone who was most likely a little girl... She kept saying Iamgirl over and over when not saying ??? or "What are we doing?" in Japanese. And we planted flowers together. It was really cute, but I ran away for fear of appearing a pedophile.

Can't wait to see what I get next time.

Man, I have got to stop catching bugs for the day. I can't believe I waited this long to go to the island! Just passed the Bell Town ordinance, too, so tomorrow should be even more lucrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom