• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Can you do anything with duplicate fossils other than sell them? Can I gift them to people? Apparently I already have an apatosaurus torso.

You can sell them, give them to other people to donate to their towns, or if you happen to collect a full set, you can have Cyrus make a miniature model of the whole thing to fit into your house.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BNYChfICMAEY13i.jpg

Finally got some good hair! Thanks to Jason for letting me use his Shampoodle. I was about to go crazy with hair woes.

Chopper

Right. My gates are closed for 5-10 minutes, so I can add anyone who fancies coming over for some island shenanigans!

3136 6553 7968

If you have a spare axe, bring it with!

Coquette

Man, I need to learn how to arrange my trees properly.
It's such a mess.

Yeah this is my next project. I let all my fruit trees grow back so I can figure out what I have where. I need to start planting a garden and moving stuffs around but I think I want to wait for a silver axe first.

Smilax

I want to visit someone! I got mangoes, lemons, pears, peaches, oranges, cherries, coconuts and bananas if anyone needs some!

My FC is 3523-3319-4954

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Do new residents moving in chop down trees to make space? Have a plot just appeared that is suspiciously close to where I planted a bunch of new fruit trees that hadn't matured yet. Don't know yet if any are missing..

(Flip side is if they don't remove fruit trees,you could use that to zone your areas to restrict where houses will be built, by putting fruit trees all over)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Just purchased my first painting, Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl Earring.

Didn't remember the name of it, but I recognized it, and it looked authentic. Seems to be, as the fake has a yellow headband instead of blue.

Also, it's a new day, but Re-Tail has nothing new on sale. I thought they updated each day?

Got home from France.

Getting Luigis Mansion 2 and a free Animal Crossing download on the 25th. Can't wait!

And damn, this new gaf feels weird.

Roto13

Welp. Back to rain. Not counting yesterday (because the Solstice stopped it from happening) this is my sixth straight day of rain. I'm sure it would have been the seventh if not for yesterday.

Do new residents moving in chop down trees to make space? Have a plot just appeared that is suspiciously close to where I planted a bunch of new fruit trees that hadn't matured yet. Don't know yet if any are missing..

(Flip side is if they don't remove fruit trees,you could use that to zone your areas to restrict where houses will be built, by putting fruit trees all over)

They can. My newest villager plopped his house down right in the middle of my orchard a few days ago. He's an okay guy though.

tumblr_mol9n1RiNy1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

The rest of that area is dense with fruit trees.

WatTsu

Got a little fed up with my tightwad citizenry not helping out with my public works projects. Thought I'd let them know how the world works.

BNYIj73CAAA_LYJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom