• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kicks open I know I need to spend in there and sables to get shampoodle but I am a bare foot kind of dude don't really want any kicks so I get my alts will go buy shoes

Club LOL petition get! Now I just need one piece of ART :( want the Cafe so bad

The gyroid you need to donate to is in the train station.

thank you!

suzu

I made this image real quick sooo.. yeah. Repost as you like.

tumblr_mot49qH2DS1svw95ao1_500.jpg

You will have to replant everything again if you still need to catch certain bugs for the museum and encyclopedia. To regrow stuff: the tropical fruit and flowers can be taken from tours, and bushes are bought with tour medals.

Dunno if I missed anything.

Oxx

I've been following the bug plan to some extent, but I still have flowers and stumps on the mound. I can make the process even more efficient!?

Totakeke

With all the furniture stuff you could also customize with custom designs, there's too few pattern storage space...

Do they just save the pattern into the item data?

FillerB

A "Mirror" function, i.e. anything you draw in the left hand half of the image appears symmetrically on the right. It's something the Gamecube version had, and it's been gone since. Shame, since it's really useful.

Wait, how close is this to being done? It'll be so awesome if it works!

Not nearly. It's going to take a while since this is my first foray into a making an image editor and I have frankly no idea yet how I'm going to do half the stuff I want to do. It's more of a side-project. Hence the "hypothetical".

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!

You will have to replant everything again if you still need to catch certain bugs for the museum and encyclopedia. To regrow stuff: the tropical fruit and flowers can be taken from tours, and bushes are bought with tour medals.

You gotta have some normal trees though in the middle, two should suffice, or else you'll never get the Giant Stag or Rainbow Stags which are worth 10k each.

Betty

Banned
I've been following the bug plan to some extent, but I still have flowers and stumps on the mound. I can make the process even more efficient!?

Well yes, removing those will remove butterflies and rubbishy stump beetles, allowing the rare beetles to spawn more quickly.

I can usually fill an entire box with these beetles in about 30 minutes now.

Spades

Nice, thank you for this.

Not nearly. It's going to take a while since this is my first foray into a making an image editor and I have frankly no idea yet how I'm going to do half the stuff I want to do. It's more of a side-project. Hence the "hypothetical".

Ah fair enough, it'll still be super-useful if you manage it. How easy is it to translate the image into a QR Code the game itself understands?

Koomaster

With all the furniture stuff you could also customize with custom designs, there's too few pattern storage space...

Do they just save the pattern into the item data?
Just ask Mabel to save your designs when you want to create more. She has like 72 spaces to save designs. Plus 8 places in the store to save designs.

Plus if this works like the old AC games, your town flag is technically also a place to save a design. So 81 + the 8 on you means 89 designs per character. If you need more space than that, you'll have to create another character.

suzu

You gotta have some normal trees though in the middle, two should suffice, or else you'll never get the Giant Stag or Rainbow Stags which are worth 10k each.

I did end up planting one again and spent a long while trying to get them to spawn. I kept getting fruit and dynastid beetles. :(

Is two really better? I guess I should try again. :eek:

I heard Wealthy Town also makes the stuff you buy from stores more expensive so does this not even out?

such a busy day in my town today I have to make 600k just to pay off my house and dream suite in time for one day progression anyone else would want to do these things at a slower pace but I just want to move things on to the next

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I did end up planting one again and spent a long while trying to get them to spawn. I kept getting fruit and dynastid beetles. :(

Is two really better? I guess I should try again. :eek:

yeah two is enough, wont take up too much room but still give you good odds for the giant stag and rainbow.

K' Dash

I need somebody with th haridresser in town, my GF had been wanting to change her hair and I don't have it open, don't even know the requirements :(

0318-6957-0602

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I forgot to meet Genji, so I went to apologize.

Turns out he forgot we were meeting too, and apologized instead! Hooray!

_drew_

Neo Member
So is it not possible to display more than ten different patterns on the ground at one time? I just got access to the QR machine and was going to make some awesome paths around my fountain, but the original patterns I put down got overwritten when I went and got more. Is there a reason for this or something I'm missing? It seems like a huge oversight on Nintendo's part. That and scanning QR codes also feels clunky. First disappointment with the game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay guys in a hypothetical pc-based version of the clothing designer that might kind of might end up looking like this:

What kind of tools would you expect or want? Pen, fill-tool, "import image". That kind of stuff.

Maybe a face hole template.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I forgot to meet Genji, so I went to apologize.

Turns out he forgot we were meeting too, and apologized instead! Hooray!

Haha wow, I'm actually pretty excited to hear that than can happen. It's something you wouldn't even think could occur but the devs included it anyway.

So is it not possible to display more than ten different patterns on the ground at one time? I just got access to the QR machine and was going to make some awesome paths around my fountain, but the original patterns I put down got overwritten when I went and got more. Is there a reason for this or something I'm missing? It seems like a huge oversight on Nintendo's part. That and scanning QR codes also feels clunky. First disappointment with the game.

Talk to Able.

"Save patterns".

You can save up to 75 I think.

jasonng

I need somebody with th haridresser in town, my GF had been wanting to change her hair and I don't have it open, don't even know the requirements :(

0318-6957-0602

Mine just opened. I already have you on my list, just need your girlfriend's.

2423-2312-6049

Scythian

So I've collected a lot of clothes and furniture from gifts and buying from the stores, and am running out of space in my dresser, do I have to get rid of some things? I thought there was something like a wardrobe where I could store all my clothes for safekeeping. Is the locker/dresser the only storage I'll ever get in the game?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone going to the island?
Mine doesn't open until tomorrow but I need some cash for Joan.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I heard Wealthy Town also makes the stuff you buy from stores more expensive so does this not even out?

such a busy day in my town today I have to make 600k just to pay off my house and dream suite in time for one day progression anyone else would want to do these things at a slower pace but I just want to move things on to the next

If you sell vastly more than you buy, the increase in price is negligible. I'm usually raking in 100k - 200k per day in fish but might only purchase one piece of furniture and one or two pieces of clothing, so the 20% boost in sale prices still makes a huge difference.

Mikhal

Isabelle doing her thing during Summer Solstace.
tumblr_mot5l5gk2P1swd11vo1_400.jpg

Got a visitor to my campsite. He hustled me out of so much money for random furniture!
tumblr_mot5n6da151swd11vo1_400.jpg

Khaz

Okay guys in a hypothetical pc-based version of the clothing designer that might kind of might end up looking like this:

What kind of tools would you expect or want? Pen, fill-tool, "import image". That kind of stuff.

Please make it for other OSes as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom