• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangi

I know its supposed to be played for once a day in chunks, but could I play it multiple times a day in large chunks? Is there enough to do that I Won't feel like Im sitting there waiting for 2 hours to pass.
Yes, though not at first. First day you will just be sitting there waiting for the day to pass, and second and third aren't that much better (due to trying to get approval rating). Soon after you can start playing in large chunks, yeah. Especially after you can get to the island.

Elija2

I had it even worse...

I got a green balloon. Then I tripped and fell almost immediately. MY CHARACTER LET GO OF THE BALLOON AND IT FLEW AWAY

Haha, bad luck I suppose.

How are you guys getting these Streetpass items though? Does the person that you Streetpass give them to you? Do you get to choose what item you give to whoever Streetpasses you?

SmithnCo

Made a GAF inspired bed which turned out nicely I think.

tumblr_motr1yPKSr1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

duxstar

Can anyone bring me an extra fishing pole will pay like 5000 bells for it. I somehow lost mine and Nooklings haven't sold one in 2 days and theyre renovating tomorrow =( do I need to add someone to visit my town ???

Friend code is 2337-2903-2387

Does anyone have Nook's Homes selling the modern house exterior today? I've been waiting a couple days to alter the exterior shape of my house, but Tom's merely been alternating between the mansion and the castle.

I can thank you for letting me purchase it with fruit if you'd like. I have apples, oranges, cherries, bananas, coconuts, mangoes, lemons, lychees, and durians.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
...should have noticed the thread title when I was in someone's town earlier. Started eating excess fruit to save inventory space.

Anyone want to do some quick fruit trades? I'm looking to get at least 3 of everything. My native fruit is Oranges so if you need those I've got em.

I still need:
Apples
Cherries
Peaches
Coconuts
Lemons
Lychee
Mango

Friend code is 3582-8835-6678.

macklelol

Does anyone have Nook's Homes selling the modern house exterior today? I've been waiting a couple days to alter the exterior shape of my house, but Tom's merely been alternating between the mansion and the castle.

I can thank you for letting me purchase it with fruit if you'd like. I have apples, oranges, cherries, bananas, coconuts, mangoes, lemons, lychees, and durians.

Nook is selling the modern house exterior in my town.

My FC: 2251-4573-2793

And is anyone willing to sell any minimalist or lovely furniture?

Gvaz

Banned
...should have noticed the thread title when I was in someone's town earlier. Started eating excess fruit to save inventory space.

Anyone want to do some quick fruit trades? I'm looking to get at least 3 of everything. My native fruit is Oranges so if you need those I've got em.

I still need:
Apples
Cherries
Peaches
Coconuts
Lemons
Lychee
Mango

I have everything but cherries in my town, plus some others. You can take anything

0361-6674-6537

I still need:
Apples
Cherries
Peaches
Coconuts
Lemons
Lychee
Mango

The thread title is honestly what pushed me over the edge. That used to annoy me to no end.
If your Island has the wetsuit available, I'll come bring you some of those. I have Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Lemons, and Mango, though I can only bring one each. D;

RM8

Got this yesterday, it's my first AC game. I'm enjoying it, but since I usually do my gaming late in the day... well, I might have to change that habit :p I'm pretty much stuck fishing and digging at this time of the day.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I have everything but cherries in my town, plus some others. You can take anything

0361-6674-6537
Holy crap, thanks.
The thread title is honestly what pushed me over the edge. That used to annoy me to no end.
If your Island has the wetsuit available, I'll come bring you some of those. I have Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Lemons, and Mango, though I can only bring one each. D;
No island I'm afraid, just started today :(

duxstar

I still need:
Apples
Cherries
Peaches
Coconuts
Lemons
Lychee
Mango

Can get you 3 lynchee , mango and coconuts for a fishing pole I'll add your FC mines above

I still need:
Apples
Cherries
Peaches
Coconuts
Lemons
Lychee
Mango

You have persimmons? How?

Got this yesterday, it's my first AC game. I'm enjoying it, but since I usually do my gaming late in the day... well, I might have to change that habit :p I'm pretty much stuck fishing and digging at this time of the day.

After a couple of days you can change the store hours to suit your needs. You can make them open early or close late.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
I have most of the balloon furniture - drop me a PM if you wanna do a trade! I'm looking mainly for astro/modern wood/Nintendo furniture items.

GAMERG0D

Sorry, no Sleek furniture, and I like to collect gyroids.

Edit: Er, well, I can order a Sleek Dresser and Sleek Stereo, actually?
Can you order the Stereo? I can pay you 10k bells or more along with giving you the wall clock right now because stereos are generally expensive. What's your FC? Mine is in my profile.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Did someone the other day need a Modern Wardrobe?

Turns out I have one, if you're still needing it. Um, I guess, I'd like a K.K. Slider song for my stereo if you have any, or 1000 Bells.

Nook is selling the modern house exterior in my town.

My FC: 2251-4573-2793

And is anyone willing to sell any minimalist or lovely furniture?
Added. I'm 4441-8446-0333.

Which minimalist pieces are you looking for? I don't have any for sale, but as a thanks for letting me in to buy the modern exterior, you can catalogue the pieces I have - viz., the bed, chair, stool, wallpaper, and floor.

EDIT: Or I can just order them for you from my catalogue, but you wouldn't get them until tomorrow of course.

Kangi

Can you order the Stereo? I can pay you 10k bells or more along with giving you the wall clock right now because stereos are generally expensive. What's your FC? Mine is in my profile.

I actually seem to have the Stereo on hand, so I can trade now. FC: 5155 - 2983 - 3034.

macklelol

Added. I'm 4441-8446-0333.

Which minimalist pieces are you looking for? I don't have any for sale, but as a thanks for letting me in to buy the modern exterior, you can catalogue the pieces I have - viz., the bed, chair, stool, wallpaper, and floor.

EDIT: Or I can just order them for you from my catalogue, but you wouldn't get them until tomorrow of course.

Cool, I'll open my gates right now. I need all of those pieces. I guess I'll go to your town right after you're done buying stuff at mine, then?

zroid

Banned
Watching the Animal Crossing movie while I hunt beetles on the island. Life doesn't get much better than this, you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom