• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be midnight in less than 45 minutes, but Re-Tail's special is for goliath beetles. Dunno if anyone has any they want to cash in for a premium.

megalowho

That Custom Design Assistant is great. Now the village of Goldblum can fly a flag worthy of its namesake.

i1LhW63hYgIqu.JPG

Gvaz

Banned
I'll trade my hero's cap for hero's pants if anyone has it.

Also how the fuck do you use gems? I can't seem to get him to accept them.

rouken

Did someone the other day need a Modern Wardrobe?

Turns out I have one, if you're still needing it. Um, I guess, I'd like a K.K. Slider song for my stereo if you have any, or 1000 Bells.

i'm the one who needs a modern wardrobe, but i don't have any slider songs so i'll just give you 5000 bells for it because i need it that badly. :) here's my fc: 5112-4338-2427

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Spent two hours grinding things out on the island. Jellyfish are buttholes. That is all.

Throwing my friend code into the pot. 2707 1615 4744. I should stop being anti-social when it comes to the friend code. :)

rouken

so when does the blue llama at re-tail wake his lazy ass up

i have gems

Cyrus will be asleep until you have played for seven days, sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese, and have 100 pieces of furniture and 50 clothing items in your catalog.

I'll trade my hero's cap for hero's pants if anyone has it.

Also how the fuck do you use gems? I can't seem to get him to accept them.

there's furniture that needs to have ores to customize them, others don't need it and can only change to a normal color.

here's a list of furnitures that are customizable: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-custom-furniture/

trinest

I have all the fruits if anyone wants to come to my town? (I'm also rich town)

FC: 5455 - 9412 - 9162

I have most of the balloon furniture - drop me a PM if you wanna do a trade! I'm looking mainly for astro/modern wood/Nintendo furniture items.

Do you have the Astro wall and I think the lounge is the only things I'm missing (essentially want to catalogue them).

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
All I need now are Cherries. If anyone with those needs Oranges for their town I can hop on over and trade real quick!

FC is 3582-8835-6678

Thanks again Gvaz. Your town is insane, your orchards and plants/hybrids are awesome.

Wanting to hop into a town that has the Wetsuit available on the island, anyone have this?

I'm also up for just plain islanding, if that's okay. Gotta burn 20 minutes anyway.

FC is in my profile.

All I need now are Cherries. If anyone with those needs Oranges for their town I can hop on over and trade real quick!

FC is 3582-8835-6678

Thanks again Gvaz. Your town is insane, your orchards and plants/hybrids are awesome.

Got cherries. I'll visit you if that's ok.

4570 7596 1017

Bullza2o

Since my Animal Crossing cart is being shared by my 3DS and my sister's 3DS XL, today we both got a streetpass lol.

Hopefully the system knows the redundancy and won't have 48 of my sister's houses in that streetpass place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom