• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicer

Banned
That Custom Design Assistant is great. Now the village of Goldblum can fly a flag worthy of its namesake.

i1LhW63hYgIqu.JPG

Perfection, also link?

Nudull

Banned
My first house expansion is underway, and the island should be open in my town starting from tomorrow morning. Seeing as such, I'll be trying to keep my gates as open for visits as possible as I play, and I'd love to visit other towns more, too. ^_^

If anyone missed it, my FC is 1048-8838-7829. Feel free to let me know if you added me.

So I actually sold ACIII for $17, so I don't feel as ripped off, I picked up Animal Crossing, went to see MU, and just got back. Starting it now. So excited for Tom Nook's to be closed.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Might be of interest to the thread but I added a 3DS friend code section to your user profiles here so you can add your friend code, might make exchanging a little easier :)

I finally got this game!

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o1_400.jpg

I'm super excited that we don't have to be at the Abel Sisters' to make patterns anymore! I made this pattern right away. Kudos to anyone who recognizes it.

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o3_400.jpg

BTW, how are you guys uploading pictures from your 3DS to Tumblr? The 3DS browser crashes whenever I try to do anything (on Tumblr). I even had trouble logging on.

Busaiku

Getting close to that 2 million, hurray.
Hopefully I can make a killing in the Turnip market.

I missed Joan last week cause I didn't know about this.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Fruit collection complete! Thanks a lot for the help everyone.

Now to see if I can plant them all without villagers moving on top of them...

UberTag

Oh wow.
I sometimes imagine them to be the same person just suffering from DID.
Have you seen Pelly and Phyllis together at the same time? I haven't.
There's merit to your theory.
She just dyes her feathers and changes outfits/personalities for the night shift.

Man the 12:00am music in this game kind of creeps me out. I feel like I'm going to turn a corner and run into something scary. I keep thinking of that AC horror fanfiction.

Would someone let me come over and catch a firefly really quick in their town? I need it for a villager request, and it's raining in my town. I'll give you some bells for the trouble.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

LadyRiven

I finally got this game!

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o1_400.jpg

I'm super excited that we don't have to be at the Abel Sisters' to make patterns anymore! I made this pattern right away. Kudos to anyone who recognizes it.

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_motwrli1hH1sx4cq0o3_400.jpg

BTW, how are you guys uploading pictures from your 3DS to Tumblr? The 3DS browser crashes whenever I try to do anything (on Tumblr). I even had trouble logging on.

omg that painting
so awesome :D

I exchanged friend codes with a kind Japanese person on the island and I don't have even slightly any idea on how to read Japanese and I don't know what to do and how to process this

What do I do GAF aaaahhhh I'm too introverted for this stuff. ;-;

Berordn

I exchanged friend codes with a kind Japanese person on the island and I don't have even slightly any idea on how to read Japanese and I don't know what to do and how to process this

What do I do GAF aaaahhhh I'm too introverted for this stuff. ;-;

Walk away and never look back.

(Just spam emotes, they seem to like that)

Have you seen Pelly and Phyllis together at the same time? I haven't.
There's merit to your theory.
She just dyes her feathers and changes outfits/personalities for the night shift.
This along with the Able Sisters' story paints a sad story for such an innocent game.

Anyone else with fireflies in their town right now? It just started raining in Shiggie's town so there are none there now.

I just need to catch one real quick, and I'll pay for the opportunity.

sorry man. that fucking sucks.
No problem, I'm sure someone will have clear skies.

Thanks anyway.

Anyone else with fireflies in their town right now? It just started raining in Shiggie's town so there are none there now.

I just need to catch one real quick, and I'll pay for the opportunity.

No problem, I'm sure someone will have clear skies.

Thanks anyway.

I think I saw some in mine. FC is in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom