• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

The only people I've been meeting on Tortimer Island are Californians and little Japanese kids who go "???". :(

Exchanged fc code with one, and he sent me a swapnote of his cat. LOL

Can anybody translate what the Japanese says?
First one says "Stationery", second one says "Foreign? Animal Crossing: New Leaf" (Tobimori is a shortening of the full Japanese name).

Pau

Hmm.. I have a bathroom sink/vanity that also doesn't turn on, yet I have a neighbor with a kitchen sink who always leaves it running.

We have been carrying dozens of fish in our pockets, and then wear those clothes for days at a time. Nintendo: address this in the next game! This reminds me.. I need to wash my scrubs IRL.
Is it Tucker? 'cause that's who does it in my town. As mayer shouldn't I be able to fine them for shit like this? Jeez.

ohlawd

Katt, you the best <3

She always give me Medicine after getting stung by bees.

tumblr_moilqi7Ww71ro8ws9o1_400.jpg

A tip for rotating equipment with the left and right arrows:

Tapping right cycles them like this:

NET (net) ->
W (watering can) ->
A (axe) ->
R (rod) ->
S (shovel) ->

And vice versa. Not sure about where additional tools like a hammer would go..?

Edit: NEVER MIND THE ORDER KEEPS FUCKKMG CHANGING

Only after one week, when they rot anyway.
Thanks!

ZeroEdge

Man Animal crossing is dangerous...I just lost like 3.5 hours of my evening before I even realized it lol. On the plus side though I paid off my first house plus put in for an expansion and caught a bunch of sharks which funded my first bridge! If anyone wants to add me my FC is 2337-3615-6873, usually play in the evenings (EST) and have my gates open most times.

The panel on the left says "I was... killed by him/her." As for the panel on the right, it says "Show me your hand" or something along those lines.

That's really creepy. Yet sort of awesome you can do that in an Animal Crossing game.

I think I need to start designing patterns in this game.

Unicorn

Congrats on the Coelacanth. Also, it may just be me but it seems like the rare fish spawn rates have been majorly increased I catch dorado's and sharks left and right.

It took me over 2 years in Wild World to catch a Tarantula.

The dorado eluded me in all my time in WW. In NL I've caught at least 10 already.

Pau

Pau, you need to visit me sometime. :<
I did visit! You didn't seem to be at your 3DS though because I ran around you in your cool book haven of a house. :C And then I bought something at Able Sisters. But I felt like I was intruding a bit so I ran away and left a stack of cherries at the entrance of the train station! I had brought peaches as a housewarming gift too but those are your local fruit. :(

If you're still playing later I'll visit but not be a creep this time! :p

Congrats on the Coelacanth. Also, it may just be me but it seems like the rare fish spawn rates have been majorly increased I catch dorado's and sharks left and right.
I dunno man. I've been catching dorado's and sharks, but it took me all fucking day to get a single Coelacanth.

Copycatken

Neo Member

NET (net) ->
W (watering can) ->
A (axe) ->
R (rod) ->
S (shovel) ->

Thanks!

The umbrella also counts as "equipment" that can be switched to with the D-pad. I don't remember where it fits in this list though.

exfatal

Bought this game yesterday. I've been playing this game the whole day today, and now I wanna visit other people's towns. I just added my info on the spreadsheet. My character's name is BONUS who just moved in the small town of Feels

My FC is 0430-9123-7519

I just added you. Please add back!

Added ya

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

NET (net) ->
W (watering can) ->
A (axe) ->
R (rod) ->
S (shovel) ->

Thanks!

The order they cycle in is determined by the order they are in your inventory.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I did visit! You didn't seem to be at your 3DS though because I ran around you in your cool book haven of a house. :C And then I bought something at Able Sisters. But I felt like I was intruding a bit so I ran away and left a stack of cherries at the entrance of the train station! I had brought peaches as a housewarming gift too but those are your local fruit. :(

If you're still playing later I'll visit but not be a creep this time! :p

Hahahaha. I was wondering about those mystery cherries! It's not intruding if you just want to wander around and buy stuff. As long as you don't rearrange the place, I'm okay with anything! I'm taking a break now, but I'll probably get antsy and start playing again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom