• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone had their 3DS just turn off with no warning? Battery was fine. My son just lost an hour progress and isn't happy (resetting popping up wasn't much comfort)

Joan is selling turnips for 91 each in my town, but honestly I'm not sure I should bother buying any. I've got about 500k to spend on turnips, but assuming I sold them at about 300 each it'd only be about 1 million profit which is hardly worth the effort of trying to go to a town where prices are high.

I think the 350k per island trip has spoilt me, I can just mindlessly do that while watching streams.

Oxx

Portia might be the only neighbour that calls me by my name rather than a nickname. Does this mean she likes me?

tumblr_mou2vpB4nn1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

I changed my path. Now I have 3 slots for misc. patterns (Homura and Madoka taking up 2 of them)
With Jacques moving in tomorrow, my lighthouse being finished and maybe getting the Museum upgrade request, today has been a good day.

I like your path tiles, did you make them yourself? Could do with some for my park path!

My first sunday to buy turnips! Bought 400 for 104 Bells each. Let's see how that'll work out.

Is it possible to upload multiple pictures simultaneously? One picture at a time takes forever...

I caught a shark!
tumblr_moub9fXLPB1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

Visited Cally and found an extinguisher in her file cabinet! She said I can have it.
tumblr_moubec4tle1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

Talked to Nibbles quite a lot and she had some nice responses
tumblr_moubavCHyv1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moubfubSmK1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

A sharktank. Ultimate villain!
tumblr_moubkhMnCz1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

Got a new hat today!
tumblr_moubo5RYWy1sx5e5wo1_400.jpg

Wanted to visit the island now. It's my first time. Anyone down? 5155 4328 9182

Bought 5,000 Turnips at 90 Bells. Should turn round a tasty profit this week. That was 5 trips to the Train Station "Resident Evil" locker to store them :D

StayDead

God damn I really didn't pay much attention to the island stuff. People kept mentioning Club Tortimer and I had no idea what they were talking about. Sure I've got it in Japanese but I've never seen anything other than the normal island.

I then went to look up about it and found out about the membership card that I've never, ever seen on my island. I guess I don't go there enough o_O

I'm so glad all of you guys are finding out these little things I've just failed to notice or bother trying (like jumping off your cliff into the sea and sitting on the ledge by your big tree).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom