• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
gifts from some Japanese friends

now this is gettin CRAZY
bllrt2D.jpg

How do you get money trees?

So Turnips, can you only buy them sunday morning? Because its Sunday afternoon and they're nowhere to be seen.

Could I time travel back to this morning, then back to now without any bad effects on my game?

Or is there anyone with a town that has turnips selling that I could visit?

Betty

Banned
easiest way for me is use the 3 extra player houses too bad my rooms are still small but as I play those houses will be for junk storage

That would be easier, at the moment my entire second floor and both left and right extensions are filled with 10,000 turnips.

I really need to stop hoarding and start selling all that junk I'm not going to use.

Betty

Banned
So Turnips, can you only buy them sunday morning? Because its Sunday afternoon and they're nowhere to be seen.

Could I time travel back to this morning, then back to now without any bad effects on my game?

Or is there anyone with a town that has turnips selling that I could visit?

Joan's in my town if you want to come over, she's selling them at 92 bells a pop, I don't know if that's good or not though.

Deidre is a scammer just traded my firefly to her and said many that was a better deal for her than for me and laughed at me also laughed the two times she sold me fake paintings

IrishNinja

kendrick lamar tried tellin ya'll bout these money trees

man screw some of these beetles, how are they seeing me creeping up from so far away? also you too mr finicky-ass-like-half-a-millisecond-giving-sharks, i aint wanted you anyways i guess

Gvaz

Banned
Well I guess that's that. Bubbles will kill all my future villagers.

---

Okay I lied about the complete fruit collection. Still need those Persimmons.

I guess someone stole all mine, because i had them around the time you were over.

Rocwell

Well my town is progressing nicely.

tumblr_mou048oWfm1swmtwro1_400.jpg

RSC completed today.

tumblr_mou08bwURB1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Kicks' shop opened up.

tumblr_mou06gmgvD1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Dr. Shrunk finally decided to grace us with his presence.

Lately I've been playing around more with the furniture remodeling feature, it's pretty cool.
tumblr_mou115I1Tk1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mou0zyIPfD1swmtwro1_400.jpg

And here's a couple QR codes I did from the other day if art is your thing:
tumblr_mou13v6pnf1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mou14roUKV1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Totakeke

Don't you just love it when you're in the middle of redecorating and one of the villagers give you the thing you're just lacking?

Well I had not only one, not two, but three doing that for me today. Twiggy sent me a flat screen TV this morning for visiting her yesterday, Maple invited me in later and sold me a Hi-Fi Stereo (sent her a replacement already), and Diana finished the three hit combo by selling me a Blue Flooring from her shopping sprees. <3, you three get to stay in my town forever.

My main room now looks awesome. It's a rockin' bachelor pad.

tumblr_mou1if2zKL1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mou1jtnRbS1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mou1nwzfLD1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

Someone buy me the Raccoon Clock. :p

Elija2

So I just found out about Dream Suite towns. It sounds to me like anything you do in those towns doesn't actually alter them for the person who owns the town. But does that work inversely? Like if I visit your Dream Suite town and take all of your fruit, will I still have it when I go home?

What if you just happened to leave a ton of furniture and bells outside, as well? If I take them, are they still there for you? Would I get to keep them?

I don't have Dream Suite yet, so I don't know how it works...

Their town is unaffected and you don't get to keep anything from there. It's basically like a literal dream.

Money trees were in my friend's town (my town looks nothing like that).

They DID give me a Silver Axe, Silver Net, and a Gold Fishing Rod. And I was able to buy a Silver Shovel from his Museum's 2nd Floor (as well as change my hair at the poodle's). The Japanese are simply amazing and so generous . . .

Oh, and that Mondrian looks amazing! Gonna hit that up.

Labrys

tumblr_mou2vpB4nn1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

I changed my path. Now I have 3 slots for misc. patterns (Homura and Madoka taking up 2 of them)
With Jacques moving in tomorrow, my lighthouse being finished and maybe getting the Museum upgrade request, today has been a good day.

when you earn a silver or gold net does the island let you borrow silve and gold instead?

No they don't. You are stuck with the rentals.

tumblr_mou2vpB4nn1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

I changed my path. Now I have 3 slots for misc. patterns (Homura and Madoka taking up 2 of them)
With Jacques moving in tomorrow, my lighthouse being finished and maybe getting the Museum upgrade request, today has been a good day.

A lighthouse? Lucky! So far I've been graced with a parabolic antennae and a fairytale streetlight...

Labrys

No they don't. You are stuck with the rentals.

A lighthouse? Lucky! So far I've been graced with a parabolic antennae and a fairytale streetlight...

Yeah! I put it right by a cliff, it's going to look awesome!
I forget who I got the request from, though... I think everyone gets everything eventually as long as you have a villager with the correct personality.

You could get that much of a tan in game?

Damn. I wish you could get a permanent tan.

sweet tan coffee

I never though it would be that dark, I played a lot of resort minigames with peps (online) for about 30 minutes everyday and now its been 3 days and my char gettin obviously darker.

Maybe the online play could make your char get the tan faster than when you're going to the resort alone.

GAMERG0D

Their town is unaffected and you don't get to keep anything from there. It's basically like a literal dream.
Pretty much, the only thing you can bring back with you is patterns if you find Wendell. However the person can disable the sharing of patterns so you may not find him.

I never though it would be that dark, I played a lot of resort minigames with peps (online) for about 30 minutes everyday and now its been 3 days and my char gettin obviously darker.

Maybe the online play could make your char get the tan faster than when you're going to the resort alone.

looks like a level 4 I want a level 5 but I want to be able to keep it year round wear a hat during you online play if you don't want to tan

I hope I can get there soon it is hard work lol

looks like a level 4 I want a level 5 but I want to be able to keep it year round wear a hat during you online play if you don't want to tan

I hope I can get there soon it is hard work lol

Actually my goal was level 3, now I'm going to wear hat most of the time... But damn... maybe I should try get level 5 instead? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom