• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So I really want to have more options with this game, so if anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'm down, I should keep my gate open at times just to have visitors and all that, plus I'd like some folks for Tortimer Island.

FC: 4468-0963-5270

Just tell me if you added me and I'll do the same.

olimpia84

I bought 1,300 turnips at 107 bells. I have more money to spend but that should be good enough to make a decent profit for the right price.

Spades

Hahahaha, awesome.

It looks good as the town flag!

HNI_0018.JPG

So Blathers is talking about the Museum upgrade but he's only mentioning the exhibition rooms and not the gift shop. Has this guide been lying to us?

Nah, it should be the same thing.
Museum upgrade spoilers:
The second floor of the museum is a large room with 4 side-room offshoots. In the center of the main room is Celeste and a pedestal with some items for sale. When I saw it it was a Silver Tool and museum-themed wallpaper, which is in line with what the guides suggest for the shop. There's also a storage locker up there. I'm not 100% sure on the rooms needing to be unlocked or not, so you might need to do them individually. I doubt it, though. If anything, you'll get the shop for sure and the rooms later.

Got turnips selling at 90 - got some fruit growing on the trees - gate is open. Send me your code and I'll add you, you can hit me here or on Twitter @kaidfather

FC 0731-4764-9121

teeny

So I really want to have more options with this game, so if anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'm down, I should keep my gate open at times just to have visitors and all that, plus I'd like some folks for Tortimer Island.

FC: 4468-0963-5270

Just tell me if you added me and I'll do the same.

Going to add you shortly, just because :)

4811-6931-4369

suzu

Is the sensitivity for tree bugs random? I swear I've been crawling from behind but some beetles fly away so easily. Also is there a way to prevent the lesser insects (e.g. tiger beetle) from spawning?

See this image I made for info. :]

So Blathers is talking about the Museum upgrade but he's only mentioning the exhibition rooms and not the gift shop. Has this guide been lying to us?

Nah, it should be the same thing.
Museum upgrade spoilers:
The second floor of the museum is a large room with 4 side-room offshoots. In the center of the main room is Celeste and a pedestal with some items for sale. When I saw it it was a Silver Tool and museum-themed wallpaper, which is in line with what the guides suggest for the shop. There's also a storage locker up there. I'm not 100% sure on the rooms needing to be unlocked or not, so you might need to do them individually. I doubt it, though. If anything, you'll get the shop for sure and the rooms later.

I just unlocked the second floor today.
It's a shop + 4 exhibit rooms. There are 3 (4?) things for sale at a time at the shop. The exhibit rooms are 10k each to rent out indefinitely.

Grizzo

Oh, so we can only have 10 designs "in use" at the same time ? I thought the ones you saved at Mable could still be active, but I found out they were replaced by the new ones. That's really too bad.

Looks like it's just comparing the two activities. When you write a letter you have to consider a few things for increasing it's quality. The same is true of your town, lot to consider.

If I had to hazard a guess, sounds like the critique is telling you to balance your town. Maybe more flowers in some areas and more/less trees in others. It sounds like a so=so critique.

Seems possible but then IGN is wrong: http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/How_to_Get_a_Perfect_Town_Rating

Well, GAF, I sliced my leg open last night, received 11 stitches at the ER, will be missing work today, and my fiancee is working a double. Basically, I'll be lying around all day with my leg propped up.

I'm so glad I have the residents of Cloveway to keep me company for the day.

Make sure you're plugged in! But holy crap... what happened?

zroid

Banned
Anyone wanting to unload some Perfect Oranges, my Re-Tail is offering a premium today. It's non-native, so you can make a bundle.

WatTsu

Did some late-night beetle catchin' and came away with $160,000+. Obviously small potatoes compared to some of you guys, but I paid off a bridge and bought 500 turnips so I'm hoping for some good prices on those to pay off my next mortgage and maybe another public works project or two.

Some pictures:

BNdKvDLCEAEF773.jpg

My house, I don't really know what I'm doing with regards to flowers but I figured I'd get them all in one place to save on watering time. And I'm wearing a track jacket and shutter shades with Varia Suit pants. I'm basically the Kanye West of Animal Crossing.

BNdK_buCIAEqhau.jpg

Got lots of Mario tchtochkes, I've kept them all except for the Triple Banana because honestly what am I going to do with that?

BNdLNRiCMAEcNfY.jpg

I have a very simple design philosophy, in that I don't have one.

_drew_

Neo Member
Oh, so we can only have 10 designs "in use" at the same time ? I thought the ones you saved at Mable could still be active, but I found out they were replaced by the new ones. That's really too bad.

Yeah, missed opportunity there. I don't see why that couldn't have been implemented better. The only way around it seems to be creating another character for the sole purpose of storing more designs.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody here have a clothing or accessory shop with any of the zap suit pieces?

Also if a fruit is on the retail board, do the perfect versions also sell for double? I have lychees on the board today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom