• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Well I ended up buying 500k worth of turnips for 108 bells each. I know that's a bad price, but this is my first time dealing with turnips so I'm just focusing on making a profit.

In unrelated news, I saw one of my villagers reading the bulletin board. He was standing in front of it with his head crooked as if he was reading it. So you guys posting insults on there, now you know that they're actually reading them.

Does anyone here know how many trees is the minimum for happy citizens?

Also why did Redd not show up this week for me? Or does he only show at certain times?

Make sure you're plugged in! But holy crap... what happened?
A freak accident. I was turning off a lamp, and apparently my arm clipped a wine class that was sitting on the same table. The glass shattered on the edge of the table itself, and two large shards came down, slicing open my leg on the inside of my right calf. The immediately resulting mess on the floor looked like a scene from a horror film.

I was preparing to go to bed after working a 15 hour shift, and instead got to lie awake in the ER until 5AM. Great times.

TheSh466y

Neo Member
Hi, Recently playing my first Animal Crossing game, and I think my life has been absorbed for this game because it's awesome.

My Friend Code if anyone wants to visit my town: 1289-8587-4862

Sorry for my bad English, Greetings from Chile

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mouuz08dD11spc5nfo1_400.jpg

SLEEPING ON THE JOB, EH CYRUS?

Cyrus still is not awake for me? That and the beauty salon are seemingly taking their sweet time.
also how do you get more mannequins after Sable gives you the first one?

LtOrange

So I have never played the stalk market before and I was wondering if my turnip prices were decent. They are selling for $104.....should I bite?

Grizzo

Yeah, missed opportunity there. I don't see why that couldn't have been implemented better. The only way around it seems to be creating another character for the sole purpose of storing more designs.

Also, I wanted to edit a QR code made by somebody else (I started a path on the ground and wanted to make a tile that closed the path on the angles) but I can't. I can only erase it and that's it. All I can say is, this AC is great but it still has many little design flaws which can hopefully be overlooked, since the rest of the game is really involving.

Elija2

Goddamnit, I have 5 freaking balloon hats now. Great. This balloon stuff is useless but I don't want to get rid of them because you can't reorder them. You never know when you'll need 5 balloon hats.

Also, my villagers have started calling me a "stump maker" because of all the trees I've been cutting down. Geez, I'm planting more of them.

MicH

I like rain. Waters my flowers. I don't care what the naysayers say, I am 99% positive that the rain waters my flowers. I have NO wilted flowers after rain (and I don't manually water them)

What Ai font like is that I haven't had any special visitors in three days

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Certainly, come on over! I'll just open my gate and leave you to it, got some stuff to take care of.

Cool thanks. Been on a lag of collecting bells due to actual work. All these requests for the townhall just keep piling up.

Does anyone's island have the wetsuit, or have an axe in their store? Need these two things, too impatient to wait another however many days haha.

FC is 2578 - 3146 - 5356

ohlawd

woot Blathers wants me to open the 2nd floor museum shop. Yessssss, looking forward to tomorrow.

I also bought about 700k worth of turnips for stalk flipping. Would have bought more but I ran out of room in my storage.

abundant

One of my villagers wanted a Bass, so I give it to them and in return I get a Throne. I go to Re-Tail and sell it for 200,000 bells. Cyrus also made me a music box for 3,000.

Elija2

I'm visiting a dream town that's in the winter, and the snow looks really good. It's nice to be able to run around without worrying about grass degradation too. My guy has bare feet though, so that must suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom