• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my villagers wanted a Bass, so I give it to them and in return I get a Throne. I go to Re-Tail and sell it for 200,000 bells. Cyrus also made me a music box for 3,000.

tumblr_mnqsgrrT441rm146oo1_500.gif

Did some late-night beetle catchin' and came away with $160,000+. Obviously small potatoes compared to some of you guys, but I paid off a bridge and bought 500 turnips so I'm hoping for some good prices on those to pay off my next mortgage and maybe another public works project or two.

Some pictures:

BNdKvDLCEAEF773.jpg

My house, I don't really know what I'm doing with regards to flowers but I figured I'd get them all in one place to save on watering time. And I'm wearing a track jacket and shutter shades with Varia Suit pants. I'm basically the Kanye West of Animal Crossing.

BNdK_buCIAEqhau.jpg

Got lots of Mario tchtochkes, I've kept them all except for the Triple Banana because honestly what am I going to do with that?

BNdLNRiCMAEcNfY.jpg

I have a very simple design philosophy, in that I don't have one.

Enjoyed these!

Socreges

Banned
So I'm going to be making an orchard - any tips?

I'll be using the Chess Knight layout. As for where, there's a big plot of land that has no buildings, so I thought that'd be perfect. Any way to build a fence on one side? Or somehow prevent people from moving into that area?

Thanks

So most things are making sense to me but how in the world do you have a friend get a house in your town? Already seeing people with girlfriend's houses in their town, and in one Japanese town I was in there were 4 houses!

Also, getting silver tools and a gold rod from my Japanese friends IS kind of bumming me out. Saw that pic of someone getting their silver slingshot, and it reminded me of what it felt like in Demon's Souls to finally get the Dragon Longsword +1 or get the Lincoln Repeater in Fallout. Maybe I'll stash them for now and see how it feels to go back to OG tools until I EARN better ones. Might be giving away a gold fishing rod at some point . . .

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If anyone still has the turnip lady around and the turnips are cheap (90-95) add me and give me the code over here. I'll give you some house decorations and shirts.

FC: 2621 2608 6709

I so want the Varia Suit pieces. And really everything haha.

I have the Varia Suit chest piece if you still want it. I also have some extra hero boots and hero pants that I'd be willing to give away if anyone wants those. And if anyone wants a perfect peach I have a few of those lol.
My FC: 2208 4467 9965

This is my third animal crossing game that i have purchased and i just can never seem to get through 3 days playing this game until i am bored. I think i need some clear direction to get me through the slow start and what learning curve there is.

Can someone recommend me a set of tasks to get through so i can make a beeline to the "magic" part? I just have no clue what to do and the series doesnt grab me at all but i know its because im missing something.

Thanks

Catch fish, hunt bugs, make money, pay bills, decorate your house, dress up.

You can also plant trees or flowers, just dick around with your villagers or other people.
I'm not sure what other people will tell you, but there is no "beeline to the magic part". Everything is the magic part.

Roto13

This is my third animal crossing game that i have purchased and i just can never seem to get through 3 days playing this game until i am bored. I think i need some clear direction to get me through the slow start and what learning curve there is.

Can someone recommend me a set of tasks to get through so i can make a beeline to the "magic" part? I just have no clue what to do and the series doesnt grab me at all but i know its because im missing something.

Thanks

Play until you unlock the Dream Suite, then visit some Japanese towns and see how amazing they are, and start thinking about how you want to design your town and your house. Then start working towards that.

Grizzo

My island is selling yellow hibiscus shoot today, so I'm just farming enough medals to buy a lot of them. I'm slowly becoming a pro at hide-and-seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom