• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

I;m about a week into this game, and so far it's surpassed all my expectations. Lost my shit when I saw this:

AuKBiG3.jpg
Only in AC can a random old woman come to town selling turnips and talking about time paradoxes and be taken seriously.

'Yes yes, time paradoxes kill turnips nice lady, now please take $200,000 so I can have some.'

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I hope the stalk market pays off this week. I bought 2000 turnips at 91 a pop so hoping for a huge return. I hope when the T&T Mart expands again the number of fortune cookies you can buy grow but dammit Timmy, if you give me another pineapple bed for one of the bad fortunes, I will shiv you in the kidneys!

Socreges

Banned
Socreges said:
So I'm going to be making an orchard - any tips?

I'll be using the Chess Knight layout. As for where, there's a big plot of land that has no buildings, so I thought that'd be perfect. Any way to build a fence on one side? Or somehow prevent people from moving into that area?

Thanks
Eh?

A freak accident. I was turning off a lamp, and apparently my arm clipped a wine class that was sitting on the same table. The glass shattered on the edge of the table itself, and two large shards came down, slicing open my leg on the inside of my right calf. The immediately resulting mess on the floor looked like a scene from a horror film.

I was preparing to go to bed after working a 15 hour shift, and instead got to lie awake in the ER until 5AM. Great times.

Damn! Glad you're okay! Your villagers will be happy to see you more often today as well I'm sure!

Hawkmosis

Banned
Whats the most expensive item in the game?
I have a royal Crown in my shop for 1,200,000 Bells. No way I can afford that on Turnip day!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The island is only broken in the early-game. Once house upgrades start costing like 500,000, plus really expensive public works stuff, if anything it's not broken ENOUGH.

Timeless

My Able Sisters has a Royal Crown today. If you have 1,200,000 Bells, you can come over and buy it. The King's Beard is also here for 8,000 Bells.

Whats the most expensive item in the game?
I have a royal Crown in my shop for 1,200,000 Bells. No way I can afford that on Turnip day!
In City Folk, it was the Royal Crown. Don't know about this one.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Added both of ya. Town is open, Joan leaves in 40 minutes!

Also I will accept goodies as donations, preferably any ninty dupe items you may have. I can also trade you a yoshi egg.

Ok man, I've got something for you (ideally lol)

Can two shops not be upgrading on the same day on Main Street?, Tom Nook's and Kicks were supposed to be upgraded today, but only Kicks is undergoing construction. Tom Nook's looks to be upgrading tomorrow. I just thought that was odd since they should both be ready for construction today.

Marvie_3

Banned
Can two shops not be upgrading on the same day on Main Street?, Tom Nook's and Kicks were supposed to be upgraded today, but only Kicks is undergoing construction. Tom Nook's looks to be upgrading tomorrow. I just thought that was odd since they should both be ready for construction today.

Kicks takes 3 days to open once construction starts.

I have the Varia Suit chest piece if you still want it. I also have some extra hero boots and hero pants that I'd be willing to give away if anyone wants those. And if anyone wants a perfect peach I have a few of those lol.
My FC: 2208 4467 9965

Are these still available? I have the SS Dolphin and Triforce for trade.

suzu

This is my third animal crossing game that i have purchased and i just can never seem to get through 3 days playing this game until i am bored. I think i need some clear direction to get me through the slow start and what learning curve there is.

Can someone recommend me a set of tasks to get through so i can make a beeline to the "magic" part? I just have no clue what to do and the series doesnt grab me at all but i know its because im missing something.

Thanks

First do all this if you haven't already: Starting the Game / Getting 100% Mayor approval rating

And then work these:

1. Going to the Island
2. Unlocking and Upgrading Shops

At the same time:

- Try to fill up your museum with bugs, fish, fossils, works of art. (There are 4 fossils to dig up everyday (use shovel to dig up star shaped cracks) that you can donate to the museum.)
- Make bells and pay off loans for house expansions; sell your stuff at Re-Tail.
- Befriend your animal villagers.
- Decorate your house.

If none of this stuff is even remotely appealing, then the game probably isn't for you. lol

How scarce are the gold and silver nuggets in this game? I've got one of each and many of the other gems, some of which I'm willing to trade so I can sell peaches in another town

2122-5605-8516

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
fuuuuuuuuuuu town is open again, there's still time.

I think my internet might be borked :( trying to sort it out, but if it doesn't work out, I'll get you that painting and mask at some other point. Of course it would happen to me now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom