• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my internet might be borked :( trying to sort it out, but if it doesn't work out, I'll get you that painting and mask at some other point. Of course it would happen to me now lol
Sounds good.

Btw, if you do make it, I'll take an axe instead of the painting. If not, the painting is fine.

Velcro Fly

I overslept so no turnips for me!

Looks like it's a few nights this week of beetle farming. At least with the NBA/NHL winding down totally this week I won't have anything in the evening to distract me.

I got the red pikmin today. Pretty sure I have all the pikmin now. Of course I'd get them all when I've never played the series before. Just rotten luck with my two play coins. I'm really close to unlocking the QR machine too. Probably in the next day or two. Also have six perfect peaches that I want to plant but my town is not getting any new villagers. I think I have room for 2 or 3 more. Really want to hold off on going all in planting fruit until I have all or nearly all of my villagers in my town.

Levi

Banned
Filled all empty storage slots with turnips... Now to watch the turnip thread like a hawk.

I need all astro series besides the TV, the wallpaper and the closet. I also need all the space theme items besides the rocket and the space station. I can trade the best buy clock, or the following Nintendo items: Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Bill Cannon, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

_woLf

If anyone is interested, my Re-Tail is offering a premium on any ore today. Just sold a gold nugget for 8,000 bells.

I also have turnips for 93 bells each for 8 more minutes if you hurry.

FC is: 2793-0597-4645

Gate is open. I accept donations :D

_woLf

Added.

hgfYSFY.jpg

HURRY!!!

done gate open.

Think I'm going to go spotpass hunting later on. Need m0ar houses for my HH Showcase.

I wish houses from people who visited my town over the internet were also added :(

Was a guest In Jason's town of Euclid this morning, until the connection dropped. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it did rescue me from the bowl cut his barber gave me.

tumblr_mov1joHbVw1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

And how 'bout that silver shovel, eh?

tumblr_mov1kfb8vo1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Anyone in need of an axe? Was gonna give it to Marvie_3 since he wanted one, but when I asked him to open his gates he told me to "eat shit". Tsk tsk.

Also still wondering if people have tips for growing orchards..... like if it's possible to build long fences or prevent new homes from being built over them?

pariah164

- Bought 1000 turnips @ 92 Bells each
- Got my Dream Suite
- Villagers watered some of my flowers
- Paid off the Museum expansion, paving my way to the cafe
- Got Margie at my campsite and convinced her to move in

37788017.jpg

I actually remembered to buy turnips today! Joan had them for 91 bells a bunch, so I bought 4,000 of 'em. Now I hope that my turnip prices (or someone else's) are actually decent this week.

zroid

Banned
- Bought 1000 turnips @ 92 Bells each
- Got my Dream Suite
- Villagers watered some of my flowers
- Paid off the Museum expansion, paving my way to the cafe
- Got Margie at my campsite and convinced her to move in

37788017.jpg

tumblr_mouv15RES61sv54gpo1_400.jpg

I'm going to re-post this till the end of time

Maximus.

Club LOL is finally signed off! Woohoo! Cant wait to get some partying done in my town. Damn Isabelle, she be trying to be tooooo good by making him sign a petition....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom