• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I unlocked a few things today. Today was the day that Nookling Junction would undergo renovation and remodeling, so no dortune cookie today, but I will we getting 2 each day from tomorrow! So that's great news. I'm also really looking forward to getting the catalog.

I started the day by buying 500k bells worth of turnips from Joan at 92 bells each. My lockers are now completely full. Hopefully one of us gets a nice price this coming week!

Unfortunately I only got one hybrid today. My beds spawned more regular flowers.

tumblr_mov359JZvn1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My one hybrid was another orange rose.I just need some purple roses to be able to start my blue rose project.

I also got the QR machine today. So that is GREAT news!!

tumblr_mov374qwb71svgayqo1_400.jpg

Can't wait to try it out

The Dream Suite opened up today and we started by having a ceremony to celebrate it.

tumblr_mov369S4UY1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I find Luna a little creepy. I don't know why.

The building is cool looking though!

tumblr_mov37wW9uU1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I like the music surrounding it

I visited my first town - a japanese one set in winter.

tumblr_mov38snpj51svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look at that beautiful aurora burealis!

And the person is certainly a gardener.

tumblr_mov39jNaqX1svgayqo1_400.jpg

So many blue roses

And as per tradition, the houses must be creepy as all fuck

tumblr_mov3a95FYO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Get me oUT OF HERE!

I can't wait for Nook to open tomorrow :D Kicks is still under construction ahd should be for one more day.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I waited until I thought that I had the maximum number of villagers to begin doing any major projects, but today I find out that a 9th villager has smacked their house not just directly in the middle of a tree path that I was working on, but in front of a bridge that I just built.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHDFHDJFHDHGDHJ

Finn

If anyone has either the:

Alpine Table
Alpine Kitchen Cart
Alpine Bed
Alpine Wall

And would like to trade or let me buy off you, it'd be much appreciated!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Fast Swimming Deep Sea Creatures,

Please stop swimming towards the barriers. I can see you but can't get you. It's annoying.

Sincerely,

shadowkat

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I waited until I thought that I had the maximum number of villagers to begin doing any major projects, but today I find out that a 9th villager has smacked their house not just directly in the middle of a tree path that I was working on, but in front of a bridge that I just built.

Were you placing benches in pivotal spaces?

Levi

Banned

Alpine Table
Alpine Kitchen Cart
Alpine Bed
Alpine Wall

I have the bed and kitchen cart. I am collecting space theme stuff and astro stuff. I will also take fossils, and bonsai trees.

Edit-- I sold the bed but can order it from the catalog. Let me know.

My friend code is 0404-6384-5230 if anyone would like to play, I'll be opening up my gates. It's about 4:15pm here.

I've been looking for Midna's helmet for a while, if anyone has one for sale I'd greatly appreciate you getting in touch!

Alpine Table
Alpine Kitchen Cart
Alpine Bed
Alpine Wall

I have the alpine cart in my catalog. I will buy it now and give it to you tomorrow. Add me if you havent already. Its a little earlier on this page
edit: Beaten!

pariah164

Ouch. I hate that.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Were you placing benches in pivotal spaces?

I haven't placed any benches yet, just a bridge and a police station.

I was under the impression that homes could only be placed in patches of dirt and that planting something in one of those patches would prevent a home from being erected in that patch, but apparently this isn't the case.

Finn

I have the bed and kitchen cart. I am collecting space theme stuff and astro stuff. I will also take fossils, and bonsai trees.

Edit-- I sold the bed but can order it from the catalog. Let me know.

I'll look through my catalogue, but I doubt I have any of that stuff! I'll let you know. Either way, my FC is 3668 7341 6043.

Chaos17

All in my locker!

And it's totally not because I had to clear out items from my locker and have a giant mess in the middle of town, nope. No way is that the reason.

NO WAY THAT'S THE REASON

;_;
Have you been phishing recently ?
If not it's probably the reason because they're trash in the water.
I presume that because it the guide they said you can gain frienship point by phishing trash on the water...

It's just a guess...

How come I still don't have an axe? =/
Axe are bought in a specific shop (gardener?)

Well, thats what I read in the forum.

I haven't placed any benches yet, just a bridge and a police station.

I was under the impression that homes could only be placed in patches of dirt and that planting something in one of those patches would prevent a home from being erected in that patch, but apparently this isn't the case.
A stupid looking duck planted his house right in the middle of my orchard a few days ago, where I had trees with fruit planted and fully grown. His house deleted them. :|

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm feeling kind of dirty right now. Will resetting without saving generate the house in a different place? It's worth getting shouted at by Resetti to not have my work ruined.

Finn

I have the alpine cart in my catalog. I will buy it now and give it to you tomorrow. Add me if you havent already. Its a little earlier on this page
edit: Beaten!

My FC is 3668 7341 6043.

Could you order the cart anyway? I don't think I have anything that VsRobot wants! Let me know if you need anything and I'll give my cupboards and catalogue a look! :)

My FC is 3668 7341 6043.

Could you order the cart anyway? I don't think I have anything that VsRobot wants! Let me know if you need anything and I'll give my cupboards and catalogue a look! :)

Already ordered! I was worried it would be for nothing!

Lets meet now so we can become bff and message each other.

1289-8226-9509

Marbles

I guess Marbles isn't around any more. To the island!

Yeah sorry about that. I was doing a quick island run.

I'd just about finished up my shop run when I got assaulted by a Tarantula.
Then I stopped to pick off a flea from one of my towns folk. After I released said flea my game hit a weird bug. I couldn't quit, so I had to crash out.

Came back on, had to endure a rant from Resetti. Then I find I'd lost all the money I just made and that the last of my island stuff was gone. Fecking raggin' I was.

I should have just waited and went onto the island with you guys.

Alright guys I'm new to this but I'm super addicted already. I have some questions.

I know fruit can stack! However, I'm not sure what I should be doing with, say, pears. I have a habit of shaking them off trees, but I've mostly been just selling them. Is there anything more productive I could be doing with things like this instead?

Also, how do I get a fishing pole?

Smilax

Alright guys I'm new to this but I'm super addicted already. I have some questions.

I know fruit can stack! However, I'm not sure what I should be doing with, say, pears. I have a habit of shaking them off trees, but I've mostly been just selling them. Is there anything more productive I could be doing with things like this instead?

You can plant the pears, or trade them with fellow GAF members who don't have pears.

Keep talking to Isabelle, I believe it's the first option. She'll give you tasks to do and eventually give you a fishing rod or ask someone here if you want one. :)

Keep talking to Isabelle - you can get one from her pretty early on I think. Alternatively, they should be on sale in the shop.

I stopped talking to people because I felt like I was annoying them. =\ Thanks!

You can plant the pears, or trade them with fellow GAF members who don't have pears.

Keep talking to Isabelle, I believe it's the first option. She'll give you tasks to do and eventually give you a fishing rod or ask someone here if you want one. :)

Awesome thanks!

The pole is from the store. Buy alot of things so that they eventually upgrade into a bigger one with a larger selection.

With fruit, find an area and make an orchard of sorts to plant more fruit trees to sell for money. Native fruit are worth less in your town, but if you take them to a fellow gaffers town, they will be worth more than double. Also, be on the lookout for perfect fruit, which you should plant and harvest as they are worth 10 times as much and even more so outside of your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom